剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我继父很暴♥力♥ 我没有
My stepfather's violent -- not me.
你没有
Hmm. Not you.
2014年3月13日 你是否因
On March 13, 2014, were you arrested
持致命武器袭击及强行侵入他人住♥宅♥被捕
for assault with a deadly weapon and breaking-and-entering?
那是
Uhh, that -- that was just --
请回答是或者不是 先生
This is a "Yes" Or "No" Question, sir.
你说你不暴♥力♥
You say that you're not violent,
但这些逮捕记录说明你是
but these arrests suggest you are.
我再问你一次 你是个暴♥力♥的人吗
I'll ask again -- are you a violent person?
一般不是
Not usually.
好
Okay.
或许我们对"暴♥力♥"的定义不同
Maybe we define "Violence" differently.
你曾到洛杉矶来找过你妹妹吗
Did you ever come to L.A. hunting for your sisters?
-来过 -你妹妹死的那天
- Yes. - The day your sister died,
你能证明你当时在哪吗
can you account for your whereabouts?
我不记得那天了
I...I-I don't -- I don't remember that day.
但你承认你跨越大半个美国
But you admit that you pursued your sisters
-找你妹妹 -对
- across the United States? - Yes.
是以不暴♥力♥的方式吗
In your own nonviolent way?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection! - Sustained.
你妹妹像你一样不暴♥力♥吗
Was your sister as nonviolent as you are?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection! - Sustained.
摩尔先生 你在自找麻烦吗
Mr. Monroe, are you looking for trouble?
我没有其他问题了
No further questions.
再次询问吗 霍布斯副检察官
Redirect, D.D.A. Hobbs?
谢谢 是的
Thanks. Yes, I think so.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 拉斯维加斯警方
Mr. Wallace, where were you
因你强行闯入他人住♥宅♥
when the Las Vegas police arrested you
及持致命武器袭击逮捕你时 你在哪
for breaking-and-entering and assault with a deadly weapon?
在我妈妈和继父的公♥寓♥
In my mother and my stepfather's apartment.
在干什么
Doing what?
我妈妈想告诉我
My mother tried to tell me
她是在哪离开我妹妹的
where she left my sisters,
我继父把我推出去 把门锁上了
and my stepfather pushed me out the door and locked it.
他开始打我妈妈
And he started beating my mother.
她大叫
She was -- she was screaming,
所以我把门撞开
so I broke the door down,
我用案板砸了我继父的头
and I smashed my stepfather's head with a cutting board.
看来我们对这人的了解太少了
Turns out there's more to this guy than we thought.
我们搜索了布莱斯·福勒
We ran the thumbprint
申请俄勒冈州驾照时提供的大拇指指纹
Bryce Fowler provided for his Oregon driver's license.
结果发现了这些
This is what we found.
科里的潜在同谋犯还叫
Cory's potential accomplice was also known as
马文·尼尔 理查德·范·杜泽
Marvin Niel, Richard Van Duzer,
以及斯科特·莱特尔
and Scott Lytle.
所有这些身份都在
All of these I.D.s are under investigation
接受各种调查
for various cons --
皮包公♥司♥ 投资骗局之类
fake corporations, investment scams.
他甚至欺诈了一些慈善机构 长官
He even ripped off some charities, ma'am.
没有暴♥力♥记录
There's no history of violent crime,
如果真是他杀了科里 算是首次暴♥力♥行为
so if he did kill Cory, that was a departure.
三百万美金会让人超出惯用伎俩犯罪
3 million bucks can make someone act outside their M.O.
我去查实这些身份中有没有
I'll check and see if any of these identities
在洛杉矶区域活动的
show as active in the L.A. area,
虽然他可能已经变成其他人了
Though he could already be somebody else.
虽然机会渺茫 胡里奥 我们看看
This feels like a long shot, but, Julio, let's see
科里的妈妈是否认识这个叫马文
if Cory's mother recognizes Marvin/
理查德和斯科特的人
Richard/Scott.
好 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这些难道不是同一个人吗
Aren't these all the same person?
我们要找的人有很多个盗用身份
The man we're looking for has several stolen identities.
这些照片中有看起来眼熟的吗 女士
Do any of these pictures look familiar to you, ma'am?
没有
No.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
是他杀了我儿子吗
Did he kill my son?
我们不知道
We can't say.
我们就是有理由相信他是科里的同谋
We just have reason to believe that he was Cory's accomplice.
天哪
Oh, god.
我接受不了更多了
I ca-- may I -- I can't take any more.
我做不到 做不到
I can't do it. I can't.
队长 我有发现
Captain, I think I found something.
我在以马文·尼尔的身份进行搜索时
I was looking at the Marvin Niel identity --
他曾在洛杉矶被报失踪
He was reported missing in L.A.
四周前一个叫多莉·博文的女人报的案
by a woman named Dolly Bowen four weeks ago.
为什么我们一开始搜索此名时
Why didn't that pop up
此事没弹出来
when we first ran the name?
多莉在报案三天后就撤销了报案
Dolly withdrew the report just three days after she filed it.
看来她可能知道一些事
It sounds like she may have a story to tell.
你们找到这个混♥蛋♥了吗
Did you find the son of a bitch?
我猜你和马文是不欢而散
I gather you and Marvin parted on less-than-amicable terms.
他欺骗我 偷我的东西
Well, he lied to me and he stole from me,
所以你可以这么说
so you could say so.
但我撤销了失踪人口报告
But I withdrew my missing-persons report,
你们为什么还叫我到这来
so why did you call me down here?
你或许对马文不再感兴趣了
Well,you may no longer be interested in Marvin,
但我们还有
but we are.
如果你能告诉我们一些有关
So if you could just tell us a little bit
你们关系的事的话
about your relationship...
我已经跟那个叫奥德诺的警探说过了
I already told that Detective Oderno guy
全部经过
all of this.
-我们在跟进 -好
- We're following up. - Fine.
我跟那个混♥蛋♥几个月前认识的
I met the jerk four months ago.
他在我工作酒店的
He was wining and dining investors
鸡尾酒吧宴请投资人
at the cocktail bar at the hotel where I work,
问我能否帮他叫辆出租车回家
asked me if I could call him a cab home.
我跟他解释首选礼宾台
I explained that the preferred concierge desk
只给顶楼客人服务
is for penthouse guests only.
他为何需要投资人
Why did he need investors?
给他宣称要开的餐厅投资
For the restaurant he claimed he was opening.
天哪 我真不敢相信我竟然相信了他
God, I can't believe I fell for his act.
"我曾在巴黎大学读书 在摩纳哥生活过"
"I studied at the Sorbonne. I lived in Monaco" -- psh!
所以你跟他约会了
So, you went out with him.
是的
Yes.
他甚至
He ev--
他竟然可以在家里做出这么美味的晚餐
He would cook these amazing dinners at his apartment.
好吧 可能他只是把从街角法餐店
I mean, he was probably just re-plating takeout
买♥♥回来的菜重新装盘了
from the French place down the street.
不过他做的这些确实让我觉得
But he had me convinced
我们是在给他新餐厅的菜单试菜
that I was testing out his new restaurant menu.
多莉 你是给那家餐厅投资了吗
Dolly, did you invest any money in this restaurant?
投了两万块
20 grand.
这还不是最恶心的
Oh. And that's not the worst part.
最恶心的是开餐馆的主意也是我出的
I'm the one who came up with the business plan!
蠢透了
Stupid.
你难道没有怀疑过马文突然失踪
Did you ever wonder if Marvin's sudden disappearance
可能是跟几周前你们酒店失窃的事情有关
had anything to do with the robbery of one of your hotel guests a couple weeks ago?
你们什么意思
Excuse me?
那么多警♥察♥在酒店里
Well, all those detectives showing up
问一些关于贾格尔钻石失窃的问题
and asking questions about Jagger's stolen diamonds,
这种事当然不是每天都会发生的
that surely was not an everyday occurrence?
听着 我绝对没有告诉马文任何有关
Listen, I did not give Marvin
贾格尔的车什么时候
any information about when Jagger's car service
会在酒店门口接他的信息
was picking him up from the hotel --
起码不是有意的
On purpose.
什么意思
What?
他拿枪指着你的脑袋吗
He held a gun to your head?
还是黑进了你的电脑
Hack your computer?
都没有 是我
No! I told him...
在床上告诉他的
in bed.
但是我真的没有故意要
But I didn't mean t--
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表