剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Mallory Greggs -- that should be a fairly easy name to find.
从自己家里偷东西
Stealing from his own family.
所以他不只是个强♥奸♥犯
So he's not just a rapist.
他什么罪都犯
He's criminally versatile.
是个反♥社♥会♥者
Sociopath.
叫我来到底是为了什么 泰特干了什么
So, what's the deal? I mean, what has Tate done?
普罗文茨副队会向你解释的
Lieutenant provenza will explain it to you.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your help.
哈里森先生
Mr. Harrison,
你的兄弟于去年九月上旬失踪
Your brother disappeared early last September,
我们想知道他出了什么事
And we're trying to find out what happened to him.
如果你有什么线索 请告知我们
So if you should hear from him, let us know.
我们找到了一个梅拉里·格里格斯
We found one Mallory Greggs.
地址在梅尔罗斯山
Address in Melrose Hill.
-她还挺有意思的 -怎么有意思
- She's pretty interesting. - Why do you say that?
她丈夫名下注册了四把枪
Husband owns four guns registered to his name.
其中有一把是点22口径的
One's A.22.
这可能还不够签搜查令的
Well, it's not enough for a warrant,
但是绝对值得我们走一趟
But it's definitely worth a visit.
你是格里格斯先生吗
Mr. Greggs?
是的
Yeah?
洛杉矶警局 桑切斯警探
Detective Sanchez, L.A.P.D.
这是赛克斯警探
This is Detective Sykes.
你妻子在吗
Is your wife around, sir?
不在 她去工作了
No, she's at work.
爸爸 该你了
Daddy, your turn.
亲爱的 稍等我一下
I'll be there in a sec, honey.
也许我可以让她回头给你们打电♥话♥
Um, maybe she can call you?
她白天在上班
She works during the day now.
爸爸
Daddy!
亲爱的 等一下 爸爸在和人说话呢
Sweetie, one sec. Daddy's talking.
-你们是警♥察♥吗 -是的
- Hey, are you police? - We are.
提姆 拜托
Tim, please.
你们要留下联♥系♥方式吗 还是...
Do you want to leave a card or...
先生 你认识这个人吗
Sir, do you recognize this man?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
那是妈妈的朋友
That's mommy's friend.
亲爱的 我觉得你不会...
Sweetie, I don't think --
他给过我一块饼干
He gave me a cookie.
闭嘴 丽薇
Shut up, Livvy.
听着 我不认识这个男的
Look, I don't know that guy.
很抱歉 还有别的事吗
Sorry. Anything else?
你名下有一把点22口径手♥枪♥
The .22-caliber pistol you have registered to your name
现在在家吗
is it in the house?
我们可以看一下吗
May we take a look at it?
什么
W-what?
我们想检查一下你的枪♥支♥
Can we look at your guns, sir?
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a search warrant?
听着 我不知道到底是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what this is about,
但是我现在很忙
but I'm busy right now.
进屋去 奥莉薇亚 提姆
Come on, Olivia. Tim.
很抱歉没帮上什么忙
Sorry not to be more helpful.
你觉得你妈妈会同意吗
Are you sure this is going to be okay with your mom?
是的 我相信她会理解的
Oh, yeah, yeah. She'll understand.
好吧
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow, then.
好的
Okay.
如果你有给爱丽丝打电♥话♥那人的消息
Oh, and, uh, text me,
记得短♥信♥我
if you hear from that guy who was calling Alice.
我会的
I will. Yeah.
再见
Bye.
纱伦 这是
Sharon, um, this is --
这是我的朋友T.J.
This is my friend, T.J.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
见到你我也很高兴 T.J.
It's nice to meet you, t.J.
你是想进屋 还是...
Are -- are you -- are you just coming in, or are you --
不不不 我是正...
Uh, no, no, no. I was...
-我正要走 -好的
- I was just leaving. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
他看起来很不错哦
He seems like a very nice young man.
我希望他不是因为我回家了才走的
I hope he didn't leave, you know, because I came hom--
我的天
Oh -- oh, my God.
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
普罗文茨副队长雇我和T.J.
Uh, Lieutenant Provenza, he -- he paid me and T.J.
把帕特里丝不想要的东西都送去仓库
to bring all the stuff Patrice didn't like into storage.
那它们为什么会在这里
And -- and -- and, then, why is it here?
他租的仓库太小了
Well, the -- the unit he rented was way too small,
我们又不能把这些东西送回他的住处
and we couldn't take it back to his house,
因为帕特里丝以为这些东西都捐掉了
because Patrice thinks it's all going to goodwill.
那为什么没捐掉呢
And it's not because?
我觉得是因为
Because, I guess,
他担心如果和帕特里丝同居结果不理想的话
if living with Patrice doesn't work out,
他还会想要回这些旧家具
he'd still want his old furniture?
但是这些家具总不能
Well, it can't stay here
在他想清楚之前一直堆在这吧
until he figures all that out.
不会的
Uh, no.
我跟他谈过了
I-I already talked to him.
他要租另一间屋子
Uh, he's renting another unit,
这些东西明天就会消失了
and this will all be gone tomorrow.
不过如果他那么不确定
So...although, if he's that uncertain,
也许他该重新考虑一下这整件事 对吧
maybe he should rethink the whole thing, huh?
只要你谈过一两场
Well, once you've been in a -- a long-term relationship
长时间恋爱
or -- or two,
你就知道它们有多危险了
you know something about how risky they are.
一段爱情
I mean, a romance
能够突然打乱你的生活平衡
can suddenly upend the whole balance of your life.
它会扰乱你的家庭 友谊和工作
It can interfere with family and friendships and your job,
而像你和T.J.这个年纪的年轻人
and when you're young like you and T.J.,
-觉得爱情能战胜 -我不是...
- you think that love conquers all -- - I'm not -- I'm not, um...
T.J.只是个朋友而已 没别的了
T.J. is just a friend. That's all.
有时候友谊
Well, sometimes friendships
会发展成其它的情感
can grow into something more.
谢谢你的提醒 但他...
Thanks for the warning, but he's --
他还没对家人宣布出柜呢
he's not even out to his family yet.
如果他无法对他们坦白 我...
And if he's not being honest with them, I...
你觉得如果帕特里丝知道副队对她
Hey, how do you think Patrice would feel?
有所隐瞒 她会有什么感受
If she knew the lieutenant was keeping stuff from her?
这个问题很有意思
That is a very interesting question.
隐瞒秘密会让我们心爱的人
Keeping secrets makes the people we love
变得不可信赖 对吧
seem less trustworthy, doesn't it?
早上好 格里格斯先生
Ah. Oh, good morning, Mr. Greggs.
我是普罗文茨副队长
Um, I'm Lieutenant Provenza.
我们是洛杉矶警局重案组的
We are with the Major Crimes Division of the LAPD.
我们还是没有取得搜查令
Um, we still don't have a search warrant,
但我希望你能签下这份同意书
but I was hoping that you would sign this consent form,
允许我们进入你的...
allowing us to enter your --
不行 当然不行
No. Absolutely not.
我昨晚跟我妻子仔细讨论了一番
I discussed this thoroughly with my wife last night.
我不知道你们为什么要吓唬我们
I don't know why you guys are trying to intimidate us,
但你们不能进我家
but you are not coming into our house.
既然你们还是对此保持中立
Well, since you're still on the fence about it,
我们来做个小游戏怎么样
what do you say we play a little game?
只要你对我们的问题给出否定回答
You answer no to our questions,
我们就离开
we'll all go away.
什么问题
What questions?
你妻子喝薄荷茶吗
Does your wife drink mint tea?
她喝的话又如何
D-- w-what if -- what if she does?
很多人都喝 我自己有时也喝
A lot of people do. I drink it myself sometimes.
很高兴知道这一点
Ah. That's good to know.
等一下 我们还有一个问题
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表