剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and the prepaid cell you found in Goldman's car
洛杉矶警局和技术部门
can't be connected to any drug investigation
都无法找出它跟任何毒品调查有联♥系♥
either by the L.A.P.D. or L.A. Clear.
肯定是有关系的 局长
It has to be connected, chief.
为什么 因为上面有玉米淀粉吗
Why? Because it had traces of corn starch on it?
我知道你在其他地方也发现过玉米淀粉
I know you found corn starch other places, too, but --
如果玉米淀粉不是意味着有关系
I don't know what the corn starch means
我不知道还有什么 就像这部手♥机♥
except it has to be connected, like this phone,
在塔米卡和埃米尔被杀前
which our killer used to call both Tamika and Emile
凶手就用它给他们俩都打过电♥话♥
just before they were murdered.
你们不是已经排除
Haven't you eliminated
丹尼斯·普莱斯是凶手的可能性了吗
Dennis Price as a suspect?
是的 但我们还没排除海♥洛♥因♥
Yes, but we haven't eliminated the heroin.
有人知道丹尼斯把他的海♥洛♥因♥
Somebody knew where Dennis stashed his heroin
藏在教堂的祭坛里
inside the altar of the church,
还把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥也放在那
and they hid the Uzi there
好让缉毒犬找到它
so our drug dogs could find it.
对
Right.
可能需要很多天
Well, it may have taken days,
但任何人都可以非法搜查教堂
but anyone could have searched the church illegally
找出毒品在哪
and found where the dope was hidden...
只不过这部手♥机♥
Although the phone...
局长 在我们逮捕佛陀时
Chief, we did find a bunch of unused prepaids
确实找到了一堆像这样的预付手♥机♥
like this one when we arrested Buddha.
是 但技术部数据库里显示
Yeah, but unused phones don't make calls
都是些没打过电♥话♥没使用过的手♥机♥
that show up in L.A. Clear's database.
如果这部手♥机♥就是那些一次性手♥机♥里的呢
But what if this prepaid was part of a bulk purchase of burner cells?
你好 斯蒂芬
Yes, Steph.
我们认为载满
The taco truck came back
海♥洛♥因♥的墨西哥卷车回来了
with what we think is a full load of heroin.
员工刚刚关门离开了
The employees just locked it up and left.
库伯的人监视着他们
Cooper's people have them all under surveillance.
要我们等你吗
You want us to wait for you?
不用 你们去吧 有消息通知我
No. Go ahead. Keep me informed.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
即便我将此手♥机♥跟其他毒品案联♥系♥起来了
Even if I connect this phone to another dope case,
我也无法证明谁用过它
I can't prove a specific person was using it.
这就交给我吧 局长
Leave that to me, chief.
你有中意的人选吗
Do you have someone in mind?
访客
雪莉 很高兴你能过来
Sherry, glad you could pop in.
这边请
This way.
不
Uh, no.
我不会跟她说话的
I'm not talking to her.
但 希克曼夫人
But, Mrs. Hickman, I --
你在我就走
You go or I go.
先生们 我没义务到这来 对吧
Gentlemen, I'm under no obligation here, am I?
我们去这边好吗
Uh, why don't we go this way?
我不明白他们为何要关掉电源
I don't know why they turned off the power.
检查一下 确保这地方是安全的
Look around. Let's make sure that this place is clear.
安全
Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全 都安全
Clear! All clear!
派缉毒犬进来
Hey, let's get the dog in here.
雪莉 关于他对里斯警官凶杀案的调查
Sherry, how much did Mark share with you
他调查里斯警官被杀一案的
about his investigation into the murder of officer Reese?
没你们想的那么多
Not as much as you might think.
马可一直在工作
Well, Mark was working long hours,
很久都不回家
not coming home for days on end,
不接电♥话♥
not answering his cellphone.
也许你会好奇他在忙什么
Maybe you got curious about what he was up to.
雪莉·希克曼在诈骗部是位很不错的警探
Sherry Hickman was a great detective on our fraud division.
也许你会想看看他都干了什么
Maybe you wanted to look into his hours.
你真认为她可能谋杀这些人吗
You really think she could have murdered any of these people?
这个凶手对警♥察♥的工作很熟悉
Our killer is familiar with how the police work,
枪法很准
is an excellent shot,
并且跟至少一位受害人有严重过节
and had serious issues with at least one of our victims.
你们这是在委婉地问我是如何发现
Is this your roundabout way of asking me how I found out
马可跟蕾切尔·格雷婚外情的吗
that Mark was in love with Rachel Gray?
雪莉 雪莉 我很抱歉
Oh, Sherry, Sherry, I-I'm sorry.
我们不想窥探什么 只不过
We -- we don't mean to pry, but, well, as it turns out,
你对这个问题的回答
your answer to that question
对破案至关重要
is very important to our solving these cases.
所以 没错
So, yes.
我们想知道
Yes, we were wondering
是什么让马可和蕾切尔暴露了
what gave Mark and Rachel away?
我当然不是从他搭档那知道的
Well, I certainly didn't hear about it from his partner,
我所谓的好朋友迈克尔·陶
my good friend Michael Tao.
抱歉 雪莉
I'm sorry, Sherry.
我当时只是认为这事不该我来告诉你
I just didn't think it was my place.
你随便怎么说服自己都行
You can tell yourself whatever you want,
但是在那时你就已经选择了站哪边
but you chose a side.
全洛杉矶警局都表明了立场
The entire L.A.P.D. chose a side.
有多少人知道此事
How many people knew what was going on
还看着我每天正常工作
and watched me come in here to work every day,
而在我背后指指点点
with whispers behind my back?
蕾切尔夺走了我的一切
Rachel took everything from me --
我的自尊 我的工作
my self-respect, my job,
我丈夫
my husband.
我知道你们不相信
I know you won't believe it,
但我爱那个畜生
but I loved that son of a bitch.
我爱他
I loved him.
杰西 找出来
Jesse, find it.
去找
Find it.
杰西 找出来
Jesse, find it.
我再也不相信他了
I didn't trust him anymore,
所以我开始四处找原因
so I started looking around for reasons why.
我查他的手♥机♥ 私人邮箱
I looked at his phone, his private e-mail,
口袋 还有钱包
his pockets, his wallet.
一无所获
There was nothing.
但他的工作邮箱
But his e-mail account at work
全都是他和蕾切尔的来往邮件
was filled with letters to and from Rachel.
他们
They were...
蕾切尔表明她爱上其他人之后
...the things that he said to her even after it was obvious
他对她说的话
that she had moved on to somebody else.
之后她就死了
And then she died.
他的工作邮箱
His e-mail account at work --
你有密♥码♥吗
you had the password to that?
我知道他所有密♥码♥ 因为都是同一个
I had all of his passwords because they were all the same.
我们的结婚纪念日
It was our wedding day,
你们知道这有多讽刺吧
if you guy can appreciate the irony of that.
这是人人渴求的东西 不是吗
I mean, that's what everybody longs for, isn't it,
永远都不会忘记的结婚纪念日
a wedding day that you never forget?
不可置疑
Hard to argue with that.
我根本就不需要他的工作邮箱密♥码♥
It turns out that I didn't need his password
他从来不退出登录 即使有规定
and he never logged out of it, even if it was policy.
马可很少守规矩
Mark was never big into following the rules.
她给自己设了套
So, she sets herself up,
之后又让自己摆脱困境
then she takes herself off the hook.
她当然有动机
She certainly has the right motive.
我就快有答案了 副局长
I'm almost there, Chief.
我
I'm...
马上就能知道了
I'm almost there.
斯蒂芬
Hey, Steph, uh...
我昨晚在你家落了些东西
I left some things at your house last night...
比如我的手套
like my gloves.
和你的领带
And your tie.
有点生疏了
Little out of practice.
我可不觉得
Didn't seem like it to me.
这些不像是你在重案组
All right, now, these aren't like the fancy black ones
戴的那些好看的黑手套
you have in Major Crimes.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表