剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你付出了代价却没有丝毫愤怒
You pay the price and no hard feelings.
真的吗
Really?
听着女士 我跟你说过了
Look, lady, I just told you.
丹尼尔对我毫无意义
Daniel don't matter to me.
那塔米卡·韦弗呢
What about Tamika Weaver?
她对你来说有意义吗
Does she matter to you?
我不认识什么塔米卡
I don't know no Tamika.
在塔米卡手♥机♥里找到了一个可疑号♥码
Found an interesting number off Tamika's cell
是打给一个13天前于方塔纳购入的一次性手♥机♥的
to a burner phone purchased 13 days ago in Fontana, sir.
是的 打了很多次
Yeah. With lots of calls.
五天内有七次
Seven in five days.
巴斯
Buzz.
队长 有消息
Captain, heads up.
我们准备拨♥打♥一个在塔米卡手♥机♥里
We're dialing a reoccurring number
重复出现的号♥码 就...现在
we found in Tamika's cellphone right...Now.
丹尼尔 他撒谎了
And Daniel, he lies.
他每件事都撒谎
He lie about every damn thing, all right?
你可以接你的电♥话♥ 我们可以等
Feel free to answer your phone. We'll wait.
你都不认识塔米卡会
Funny Tamika would call your cell...
她打给你可真奇怪
But you don't know her.
你不回答是因为她死了吗
Are you not answering because she's dead?
什么
What?
什么 不 塔...她死了
What...no! Ta...she dead?
什么
Huh? What?
所以你确实认识她
So you do know her.
为什么我们那么关心
You see, the reason why we're so interested
你们俩的关系
in how you two were acquainted
是因为塔米卡也丧生于
is because Tamika was also murdered
同一把枪下
with this same gun.
塔米卡 塔米卡 是你吗
Tamika! Tamika, is that you?
猜错了
Wrong guess.
你要找塔米卡的话 去停尸房♥找找吧
You want Tamika, try the morgue.
什么
What?
不
No, man!
我要离开这里
I got to get out of here, y'all.
你觉得他两周的自♥由♥时光过得愉快吗
You think he enjoyed his two weeks of freedom?
坐下 埃米尔 我们还没说完
Sit down, Emile. We're not done.
天啊
Come on, man.
-埃米尔 听我说 -不不
- Emile, listen to me. u202d- No, no.
不要还有塔米卡 不
Not Tamika, too, man. No!
-埃米尔 -不
- Emile. - u202dNo!
听着
Listen.
接下来大家就会这么说
This is what people are going to say.
你出了狱
You got out of prison.
你从藏武器的地方取走了武器
You recovered the weapon from where you'd hidden it.
-不不 -你用它杀了塔米卡
- No. No. - You used it to kill Tamika
和她的孩子 你把枪放在教堂里
and her baby, u202dand you put it in his church
陷害普莱斯牧师
to frame Reverend Price.
不不不不
No! No, no, no!
我已经跟那个来索拉诺接我的警探
I already went over this bullshit about where I left the Uzi
说过我把枪藏在哪里了 好吗
with the detective that picked me up from Solano, okay?
警探 什么警探
Detective? What detective?
那个在审讯上撒谎
The one that lied during the trial
还说丹尼尔被逮捕时就已经招了的警探
and said that Daniel confessed when y'all arrested him.
你被释放的时候马可·希克曼在监狱
Mark Hickman was at the prison when you were released,
等你
waiting for you?
是的 我已经跟他说过这把枪的事了
Yes. And I already talked with him about this gun.
好吧 到此为止
All right. That's it.
我要希克曼现在过来
I want Hickman here right now.
塔米卡 不
Tamika. No.
艾米 计划有变
Amy. Change of plans.
怎么 我指示灯坏了吗
What? Is my blinker out?
我要你来局里一趟
I need you to come downtown.
我想了想
Look, I thought about it.
我要带你去见埃米尔
I'm gonna take you to see Emile.
不 我们已经抓到埃米尔了
No, we already have Emile.
而且我们知道他是怎么去方塔纳的
And we know how he got to Fontana.
所以现在你有麻烦了 马可
So now you have a problem, Mark.
你是说我们有麻烦了吧
Don't you mean we have a problem?
如果我走进你们警局
What if I walk into your division
告诉所有人你跟我是怎么一直...
and explain to everyone how you and I have been...
合作的呢
collaborating?
你要自己想清楚那是不是对你有利
You have to decide if that's in your best interests.
但你还是要来警局一趟
But you're coming downtown.
要不你就被人从车里拉出来
So either you get dragged out of this vehicle
要不我们护送你去警局大楼
or we escort you to P.A.B.
好吧
Okay.
我从不拒绝优秀陪伴的邀请
You know, I never say no to a really great escort,
而且我敢打赌你会是最好的一位
And I bet you'd make one of the best.
你要修修那个了
You might want to fix that.
坏后视镜的罚款可不低
The fine for a bad mirror is pretty steep.
大家都在呢
Hey, hey, hey. It's the whole gang.
路易·普罗文茨 看看你
Louie Provenza, look at you!
坐在老凳子上 都快成老僵尸了
Sitting at your old desk, all mummified.
安迪 还在劈腿吗
Andy. Steal cheating on your girlfriends?
你现在骗多少人了 双手都数不过来了吧
How many you juggling now? You got both hands full?
胡里奥
Julio. Oh, well.
我非常欣赏新来的妹子
And I really dig the new girl.
天呐 为了种族平衡才雇了她
Yeah, boy, oh, she's Miss quota hire.
看上去必须要像美国 兄弟们
You got to look like America, folks.
还有迈克 兄弟好
And Mike. Hey, buddy.
最近有出♥卖♥♥♥其他警♥察♥吗
Sold out any other cops lately?
你的良心还好吗
H-how's your conscience treating you?
我不喝酒就能睡着
I go to bed sober.
你怎么样
How about yourself?
真不想打断这重聚时刻 希克曼先生
Hate to interrupt your little reunion, Mr. Hickman,
但我们要谈谈
but we need to talk.
没问题 纱伦 叫我马可就好
That's all right, Sharon. Call me Mark.
没必要这么正式
No need to be so formal.
我们到办公室里谈
Let's go to my office.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
我不会踏进你的缝纫室
I'm not stepping into your little sewing room.
我们就在这里谈
We'll talk right here.
除非我被逮捕了 我被捕了吗
Unless I'm under arrest. Am I under arrest?
没有 好的 你想知道什么
No? Okay. What do you want to know?
好的 我想知道你为什么开车去索拉诺
All right, I'm curious as to why you drove to Dolano
去接从监狱里释放的埃米尔
to pick up Emile when he was released from prison.
我没接到他
Hey, I missed the guy.
再说 我以为在监狱里待上十年
Plus, I thought sitting in jail for over a decade
他说不定能记得事情了
might improve his memory.
也许他最后想起来
Could be he finally realized
他把杀人凶器丢在哪里了
where he ditched a certain murder weapon.
对了 如果你们实在想不通的话
Emile is the key to all of this, by the way,
埃米尔是这一切的关键
if you're too clueless to figure that out.
说话放尊重点 希克曼
Hey. You want to watch your mouth, Hickman?
没事 安迪 请马可好好教育下我们
No, no. Andy, by all means, let Mark educate us.
你觉得我们应该了解什么呢 马可
What would you like us to know, Mark?
埃米尔和丹尼尔·普莱斯抢劫花店
When Emile and Daniel Price robbed the flower shop
杀死里斯警官的时候
and killed Officer Reese,
车里有第三个人在等着他们
there was a third guy in the car waiting for them.
而这第三个人知道枪丢在了哪里
And the third guy knows where the gun was ditched,
这个人袭击了蕾切尔·格雷和她的保镖
and that third guy ambushed Rachel Gray and her bodyguard.
埃米尔·费希尔知道这第三个人是谁
And Emile Fisher knows who that third guy is.
但是为什么这第三个人要在十二年后回来
Except why would a third guy come back after 12 years
杀死塔米卡·韦弗呢
and kill Tamika Weaver?
如果你们比我先抓到他
Well, if you catch him before I do,
也许他会告诉你
perhaps he'll tell you that.
让我这位老僵尸给你个建议
Well, this old mummy suggests you remember
记住你是个普通公民
you are a private citizen
而这是宗正在调查的案件
and this is an active investigation.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表