剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You planted it, too.
这个手♥机♥为什么这么重要
And that's important why?
因为就在塔米卡和埃米尔被杀前
Because someone used it to call both Tamika and Emile
有人用这部手♥机♥给他俩都打了电♥话♥
right before they were murdered.
那你们在上面发现我的指纹了吗
A-and did you find my fingerprints on it?
当然没有 早被擦干净了
Of course not. It was wiped.
像那把冲♥锋♥枪♥和埃米尔尸体旁的针管一样
Like the uzi and the syringe we found next Emile's body.
而且和上面两个一样
And also like them,
这台手♥机♥上也到处都是玉米淀粉残留物
this phone had residue of cornstarch all over it.
那我把这手♥机♥栽赃到哪里去了呢
And -- and where did I plant this phone?
彼得·高曼的车里
Peter Goldman's car.
对哦 警♥察♥杀手牧师的律师
Right, reverend copkiller's lawyer.
明显是丹尼尔·普莱斯把手♥机♥放他车里的
Obviously, Daniel Price left this phone in goldman's car.
普莱斯肯定是用淀粉来稀释毒品
Price must cut his dope with cornstarch.
淀粉估计在他那所谓的教堂里到处都是
It's probably all over his so-called church.
检查下你们的鞋底吧
Check the soles of your shoes.
-你们就明白了 -奇怪的是
- You'll see. - Odd, though.
我们又找到了普莱斯和这案子相关的证据
Once again, we find evidence linking Price to a murder,
然后 特别巧合的是
then, by complete coincidence,
你就在附近
you are just a few feet away.
我到底是杀了人还是栽赃陷害了
Was I trying to frame the guy today or kill him?
我觉得你们该选一个罪名
I-I think you should make a choice there.
听着 我知道这可能伤到你那不高的智商
Look, I-I know this might hurt your tiny heads,
但是不妨想一下
but try thinking for a minute.
如果几年前我找到了那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
If I had located the Uzi years ago,
丹尼尔·普莱斯就不可能逃脱谋杀指控
Daniel Price would have never gotten away with murder.
他讲的有道理
He has a point.
那把枪会证实埃米尔的口供
The gun would have corroborated Emile's statement
还有 关于蕾切尔
And one more thing -- Rachel...
这个案子也就能成立了
and the case would have been made.
蕾切尔离开我是因为我找不到那把枪
Rachel left me because I couldn't find the gun.
她认为我让她失望了
Thought I'd let her down.
认为我辜负了她
Thought I'd failed her.
而我
And I...
我永远不会杀害她
...I would have never killed her,
因为我知道她会回到我身边的
because I know she would have come back to me...
如果她还活着的话
If she had lived.
我知道她会回到我身边的
I know she would have.
我 我确定
I...I know it.
把你在副检察官蕾切尔·格雷和
Write down where you were
埃里克·邓恩被杀时所在何处写下来
when D.D.A. Rachel Gray and Eric Dunn were shot to death
还有塔米卡·韦弗
And where you were when Tamika Weaver
和她儿子被杀时 以及埃米尔
and her young son were shot to death
死于毒品过量注射时你的行踪
and where you were when Emile overdosed.
我们会去核实的
And we'll run it down.
这根本没有什么进展
This isn't getting us anywhere.
遗憾的是我们只能放了彼得·高曼
Shame we had to release Peter Goldman.
致我的帅小伙 愿你安息
牧师的毒品交易他肯定知道点内♥幕♥
He knows something about the reverend's drug trade.
约翰·巴恩斯回家了吗
John Barnes come home yet?
我觉得他家已经暴露了
I'm thinking his house is blown.
他肯定知道我们在监视了
He's got to know we're watching it.
你那天晚上说的话
Hey, uh, so what you said the other night about...
副检察官蕾切尔·格雷 埃里克·邓恩
关于人要承担责任
Holding people accountable...
-恩 怎么了 -是这样
- Yeah? - Yeah, so, uh...
我和那个医生预约了个时间
I made an appointment with that doctor.
你知道的 就是那个和我老婆说
You know, the one who told my wife
可以停用癫痫药物的医生
that it was okay to drop her seizure meds.
准备后天早上去见他
Gonna see him the day after tomorrow in the morning.
胡里奥
Wow, Julio, that --
你觉得你能忍♥住不一枪把他崩了吗
You think you can do that without shooting him?
这是我为什么等了这么久
That's the number-one reason
才终于准备和他谈谈的首要原因
why I waited so long before talking to him.
要不要在你见他之前先讨论下
Want to discuss some of the dumb things
他可能会说些什么蠢话
he might say to you first?
我准备撤了 反正也无事可做
I'm about to wrap this up 'cause I have nothing to do.
斯蒂芬妮 我现在有点忙
Uh, I'm a little busy right now, Steph.
要不明天晚上吧 如果我们能休息一下
What about dinner tomorrow if we get a break?
好啊 晚餐听起来很棒 没问题
Oh, yeah. Dinner sounds great. Sure.
好的 我早上就回局里了
Yeah, I-I'll be over there in the morning.
我们可以到时再讨论下
We can figure that out.
胡里奥
Julio?
那好 到时候见
Okay, then we'll see you then.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰·巴恩斯露面了吗
John barnes show his face anywhere?
没有 长官
No, sir.
但我们在送到塔米卡葬礼的
But found a card on some flowers
一束花中发现了一张卡片
sent to Tamika's funeral.
有点奇怪
Little weird.
"致我的帅小伙 愿你安息
"To my pretty boy, R.I.P.,
永远爱你的 小轻松"
love always -- Easy."
小轻松 这是埃米尔的绰号♥
Easy -- Emile's nickname.
埃米尔
Emile?
一个死人给葬礼送花
Well, it certainly is odd
那这倒确实是不能更奇怪了
for a dead man to send flowers to a funeral.
很显然 这些花是埃米尔死前订的
So, obviously, Emile ordered those flowers before he died.
也是这就是他找佛陀要钱的原因
Maybe that's why he asked Buddha for money.
而这花是送给"我的帅小伙"的
And the flowers were sent to "My pretty boy."
这该怎么解释
How does that track?
杰里迈亚有没有可能是埃米尔的儿子
Could Jeremiah have been Emile's son?
不 不 长官 他太小了
No. No, ma'am. Too young.
帅小伙是我们调查里斯谋杀案
Pretty boy was one of the nicknames we were looking into
那辆车上可能存在的第三人的
as a possible third man
名单中的其中一个绰号♥
in the car during the Reese murders.
帅小伙
帮派绰号♥通常都是反讽的
So, gang nicknames are often ironic.
一个绰号♥"小不点"的人可能会有两米高
A guy called "Tiny" Could be 6'6".
像埃米尔这样敏感易怒的叫"小轻松"
A high-strung, sensitive kid like Emile is "Easy."
塔米卡·韦弗是个漂亮女孩
Tamika Weaver was a cute girl.
所以他们叫她"帅小伙"
So they called her "Pretty Bboy."
这样看来车上的第三个人根本不是位男性
So the third guy in the car was not a guy at all.
其实是塔米卡·韦弗
It was Tamika Weaver.
塔米卡·韦弗
副警长 我觉得我弄明白了
Okay, Lieutenant. So, I think I get it.
如果塔米卡·韦弗就是帅小伙
If Tamika Weaver was Pretty Boy,
而帅小伙又是当时车上的第三个人
and Pretty Boy was the third person in the car...
上帝阿 这群人简直每个都有一堆绰号♥
Ye gods. Each one of these people has 30 names.
丹尼尔·普莱斯叫"扳机"
Daniel Price is trigger
同时也叫"警♥察♥杀手牧师"
is reverend copkiller.
-丹尼斯·普莱斯叫 -"断崖"
- Dennis Price is... - Klip.
"断崖"
Klip.
塔米卡叫
Uh...uh... Tamika is...
-"帅小伙" -"帅小伙"
- Pretty boy. - Pretty boy.
影音室
还有...佛陀
And, uh, ah...Buddha.
总之他也有一个不同的名字
Well, he has a different name altogether.
而且不止一个 有两个希克曼
And not one, but two Hickmans.
路易 别告诉我你要请他们来
Louie, those had better be names on your guest list.
不是 他们是谋杀案嫌犯
Well, no. They're murder suspects.
可是 帕特里丝 你在这里做什么
But, Patrice, w-what are you doing here?
我知道你在工作
I know that you're at work,
但我不想再自己准备婚礼了
but I am not planning this wedding anymore by myself.
你当然不是自己一个
Well, of course you aren't.
我在帮忙 我会去...
I-I'm helping. I-I'm going to, uh --
路易 我说过 "一起私奔吧"
Louie, I said, "Let's elope".
我说过 "别花太多钱"
I said, "Don't spend lots of money."
我说过 "我不想包揽所有的准备工作"
I said, "I am not doing all the work."
不 巴斯 你留下 我要走了
No, Buzz. You stay. I'm leaving.
你没去跟承办酒席的人商量 所以我没法确定菜单
You missed the caterer, so I can't settle the menu.
虽然你答应过我 但是邀请函还是没做好
Invitations still not ready, despite what you promised me.
还有邀请名单 没填
And the guest list...not filled out.
路易 亲爱的
Louie, honey, look.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表