剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我不会
I won't.
奇妮 就你所知
Ginny, to your knowledge,
第五王朝和你的家人之间有过任何接触吗
has the Fifth Dynasty contacted any of your family members?
没有
No.
只有我 你为什么要问那个
Just me. Why are you asking that?
他们有可能发现钱德勒的新房♥子了吗
Could they have found out about chandler's new house?
你儿子的住址对外公开了吗
Was your son's address made public at all?
纱伦 纱伦 等等
Sh-sharon... Sharon, hold on.
我儿子出什么事了吗
Did something happen to my son?
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
奇妮 很抱歉告诉你
Ginny, I'm sorry to tell you that tonight,
今晚有人打破钱德勒房♥子
someone broke through the glass door
后院的玻璃门 闯了进去
in the back of chandler's house.
一阵争斗后
And after a struggle...
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
怎么会
How?
打斗在院子里升级了
A fight escalated into the backyard,
但目前为止我只能告诉你这么多 奇妮
but that's all I can say for now. Oh, Ginny.
我很抱歉 但是你不能给任何人打电♥话♥
Oh, I'm so sorry, but I have to ask you not to call anyone.
我没给别人打电♥话♥ 我要给我儿子打电♥话♥
I'm not calling just anyone. I am calling my son.
你们搞错了
You have made a mistake.
没有 我们没搞错
No, this is not a mistake.
我四个小时前才跟他说过话
I just talked to him four hours ago.
我明白 但是在那期间
I understand, but during that time --
我让钱德勒来吃晚饭
I asked Chandler to come to dinner.
他当时正在粉刷他的餐厅
He was painting his dining room.
他就要结婚了
He is about to be married.
你们搞错了
You have made a mistake.
他不接电♥话♥ 可能是调成震动了
He's not picking up. It's probably on vibrate.
钱德勒 钱德勒 是我
Chandler. Chandler, it's me.
你听到留言后 能马上回电吗
Would you call me back as soon as you get this, please?
警♥察♥告诉我
The police are telling me that...
警♥察♥告诉我... 你...
The police are telling me that y--
好
Okay.
我们已经采取了额外预防措施
We've taken extra precaution,
巡警正把你弟弟一家带过来
and patrol is bringing your brother's family down here.
你还有别的家人在这里吗
Do you have any other family members in town?
钱德勒是我唯一的
Chandler is my only...
我...
I...
我...
I h--
我现在没法说话
I-I-I can't talk right now.
上帝啊
God.
待在这里
Stay here.
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
队长 陶副队让我告诉你
Captain, Lieutenant Tao wants me to tell you
瑞安法官的家人坐电梯上来了
that Judge Ryan's family is on the elevator right now.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
为什么我们要到市里来
Why did you need us to come downtown?
和我姐姐有关系吗
Does this have something to do with my sister?
钱德勒在这里吗
Is Chandler here?
大卫 别这样 你不是他们的上司
David, please. You're not their boss.
我是麦克.陶 欢迎 女士
Mike Tao. Welcome, Ma'am.
我是安迪.富林 等等
Andy Flynn. Hi. Wait a minute.
你不是有三个孩子吗 两个儿子
Don't you have three children? Two sons?
是 这是我大儿子肖恩 女儿索菲
Yes. This is my oldest, Sean, and my daughter Sophie.
不过我13岁的儿子 亨利
But my 13-year-old, Henry,
如果你们把我们全家人都找来了
I assume he's coming down with Chandler
那他应该是跟钱德勒一起来
if you're gathering the whole family.
他跟钱德勒在一起吗
With Chandler?
-你是说亨利跟... -跟钱德勒在一起
- Are you saying Henry is with... - Chandler,
帮他粉刷新房♥
helping him paint his new house.
为什么这么问 出什么事了吗
Why? Is something wrong?
跟我来 像我刚才说的
Come with me. Like I said,
我马上跟你们解释 这边请
I'll explain in a second. Please, this way.
普罗文茨副队
Lieutenant Provenza,
这不再是一桩简单的凶杀案
We're no longer looking at just a murder.
今晚在钱德勒·瑞安的家中
There was a 13-year-old boy
还有一个13岁的小男孩
at Chandler Ryan's house tonight.
我们在一桩重大失踪案上起步已经非常晚了
We've arrived very late to a critical missing.
如果他们知道我妹妹在哪里
If they know where my sister is,
-为什么不能明说 -先别慌 古斯
- why can't they just say so? - Okay, don't freak out, Gus.
警方总是在必须透露消息的时候
The police don't like to tell people anything
才肯开口 副队 副队
until they absolutely have to. Hey, Lieutenant, Lieutenant.
什么情况啊 有消息吗
What -- what's going on? Is there news?
我们还希望能活着找到那孩子
Oh, well, we're still hoping to find the kid alive.
帕洛玛有生命危险吗
Paloma could be dead?
不 抱歉 我确定帕洛玛没事
Oh, no. Sorry. Sorry. No, I'm sure Paloma is fine.
我们在寻找一个13岁的失踪男孩
I-I'm looking for a missing 13-year-old boy,
我审了雅利安黑帮成员一晚上
and I've been questioning Aryan gang members all night long.
-你之前的监督官... -辛西亚吗
- Uh, your -- your former probation officer, uh -- - u202dCynthia?
-对 -你还有监督官 你犯了...
- Yeah. u202d- Your probation officer? What did --
这是他们对儿童服务处
That -- that's -- that's what they call social workers
那些社工的称呼
from the department of Children Services.
当初我还是寄养儿童时 她负责监督我
She used to monitor me when I was a foster child.
是的 她正在会议室等你呢
Yeah, well, she's waiting for you in the conference room.
如果我碰见富林
If I run into Flynn,
我会让他过去一下的
I'll tell him to stick his head in there for a minute.
抱歉我得失陪了
Look, you're gonna have to excuse me, guys.
又是凶杀 又是绑♥架♥ 还有新纳粹
I got murder, kidnapping, neo-nazis.
有的忙了... 祝你们好运...
Uh, so just... good luck with...
好运
Good luck.
在一年前的一件犯罪记录中
Found a girl named Paloma
找到一个叫帕洛玛的女孩
on a crime report from about a year ago.
虽姓氏不同 但有可能是你妹妹
Different last name, but maybe your sister.
我稍后会给你看这张照片
I'm gonna show you this picture in a minute,
但首先 我要解释几件事
but first, I need to explain a few things.
帕洛玛被捕了吗 为什么...
Paloma was arrested? Well, why? I --
其实没有听起来那么严重
It's not as serious as it sounds.
没被起诉立案
No charges were filed.
她当时跟着一个女人和几个年龄稍大的孩子
She was with a woman and a couple of older kids.
他们在商店偷东西被逮到了 开车逃跑
They were spotted shoplifting. They ran off,
那车的车牌也是偷来的
got away in a van with stolen plates.
但帕洛玛被落下了
But Paloma was left behind.
我们帮她找了个寄养家庭
Found her a foster home,
她已经在那里生活了一年 没有出问题
where she's been for over a year without incident.
看起来她过得很开心
She seems very happy.
你怎么知道她的生活没有问题
And how do you know there's been no incidents?
我做过四次家访
I've done four home visits.
帕洛玛的生活状况看起来真的非常好
Things look really good for Paloma.
那样的家访
Yeah, well, I've been on the other end
我也经历过几次
of a home visit several times,
他们教导并威胁我们对社工说好听的话
and I was coached and threatened about what I could say.
听我说 我可不是什么寄养父母 好吗
Look, look, look, I... I'm no foster anything, okay?
我是帕洛玛的亲哥哥
I'm Paloma's real brother,
她跟我在一起会更好
and she'd be better off with me.
你母亲也会这么想
And that's what your mother would think,
她也会觉得帕洛玛跟她在一起会更好
that Paloma would be better off with her.
因为如果你确认你妹妹的身份
Because if you I.D. your sister,
我们就必须通知你妈妈
we have to locate your mom.
我以为...
I thought...
你说过这是私下搜寻
You said that the search was unofficial.
是私下搜寻
Unofficial...
直到你看了这张照片
until you look at this picture
并承认"这是我妹妹"
and say, "this is my sister."
在这之后 我们就得通知你母亲
After that, we have to notify your mother.
我得走了
I gotta go.
该你做决定了 孩子
It's your move, kid.
所以
So...
如果你确认帕洛玛的身份
If you positively I.D. Paloma,
我们就得采集她的DNA与你进行比对
we have to swab her DNA. to see if it matches yours.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表