剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
But we went back and cross-checked
另外六件我们提到的逮捕
the other six arrests we mentioned,
如你所见 你弟弟在每项逮捕记录的一小时内
and, as you can see, your brother called Mr. Goldman here
都打给了高曼先生
within the hour of each booking.
这就是你要的证据 彼得
There's your proof, Peter.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
这些人会说任何话
These people will say anything --
我弟弟是否打给你
Was my brother calling you
要你为那些压榨我们社区的人
to defend the very people
-辩护 -丹尼尔 你能不能就
- leeching off our community?! - Daniel, if you'll just
跟我到外面
follow me outside,
-我拒绝 -我可以解释一切
- Your steps - I can explain everything.
跟随你的步伐
are not the ones I follow!
丹尼斯是不是...
Is Dennis...
你是不是受雇于我弟弟
Are you being paid by my brother?
这就是你要的答案 牧师
There's your answer, reverend.
你我就此了结 彼得 懂吗
You and I are finished, Peter, understand?
愿上帝原谅你所作所为
And for what you've done, may God forgive you.
我所作所为 丹尼尔
What I did, daniel,
都是为了维护你的工作
was to protect your work.
我要走了
I'll go.
但我强烈建议你保持缄默
But I urge you to stay silent.
这些人意图伤害你和你的社区
These people mean to do you and your community harm.
少了我在你身旁 他们可能会得逞
And without me beside you, they may well succeed.
普莱斯先生 我们还有更多证据
Mr. Price, we have more evidence
关于你弟弟的毒品交易 而彼得也知情
about your brother's drug business that Peter knows.
这是来自格雷格·曼 又名佛陀
That is a statement of facts
的事实陈述
from Mr. Greg Mann, a.K.A. Buddha.
佛陀将列入证人保护
Now, Mr. Buddha is going into the witness protection program.
作为交换条件 他会解释
In exchange, he will explain
你弟弟是如何
how your brother
利用你的教堂来交易毒品
used your church for drug trafficking.
我不信任彼得
I don't trust Peter...
但我也不信任你
But I don't trust you, either.
我怎能确定这一切属实
How can I be sure all of this is true?
只有一个办法 牧师
There's only one way, reverend.
是什么
What would that be?
我们需要你和你弟弟
We need you to have a heart-to-heart conversation
敞开心扉谈话
with your brother.
在社区领导称之为
In the middle of what community leaders called
激烈种族冲突的帮派战争之中
a heated racially charged gang war,
暴♥力♥震撼洛城
洛城警局对于他们的进度依然口风很紧
the L.A.P.D. Remains Tight-lipped about their progress.
尽管犯罪镇♥压♥部队
Even though crime suppression units
在亚当斯 诺曼底一带随处可见
can be found throughout the Adams-Normandie neighborhood,
居民说他们仍然...
residents say they still...
桑切斯先生
Mr. Sanchez?
福斯特医生可以见你了
Dr. Foster's ready for you.
...反季节的强风和寒冷
...extremely windy and cold, unseasonably so.
似乎气候系统
It appears as if the, uh, weather system
在接下来几天
is gonna be moving through the area
将会过境这个地区
throughout the next several days.
这是我们会...
It's something that we'll be...
桑切斯先生
Mr. Sanchez.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
超过十五年了 没错
Over 15 years, yeah.
你的办公室没什么改变 先生
Your office hasn't changed much, sir.
是啊 我有一台笔记本电脑了
No. Well, I have a laptop now
新的病患信息已经全面数字化
and my new patients are fully digitized.
但我有你妻子的记录在此
But I have your wife's records here.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
我来这里询问...
I'm here to ask a-about...
玛利亚的...
Maria's...
她为什么会死 先生
about how she died, sir.
桑切斯先生 你妻子的去世
Mr. Sanchez, your wife passed away
是由于车祸造成的脑震荡
from concussive injuries sustained in a car accident.
是癫痫发作期间
During a seizure, a seizure that happened
是因为你让她停药才发作的
because you took her off her meds.
为什么要这样
Why did you do that?
为什么让玛利亚停药
Why did you take Maria off her medication?
简单地说 我没有
The short answer is I didn't.
实际上 药性太温和了
In fact, because the dose was so mild,
我建议玛利亚再坚持吃一年
I suggested Maria keep on it for another year.
不不不 等一下 等一下
No. No, no. No, wait. Wait.
玛利亚说 你说她可以停药了
Maria said you told her she could go off her meds.
我没说
No. I didn't.
实际上 我让玛利亚签了一份文件
In fact, I had maria sign a form
说明她停止服用地仑丁
stating that by discontinuing Dilantin,
是违背医嘱的
she was acting against the advice of a doctor
地仑丁300毫克 每天3次 防止癫痫 孕妇忌用
玛利亚·桑切斯
迈克尔·福斯特医生
并且知晓潜在后果
and understood the potential consequences.
我也让玛利亚
And I also urged maria
和她的家人商量她的决定
to discuss her decision with her family.
她从没
She never...
和我说过这个
talked to me about this.
我永永远远不可能答应她停药的
Never would I have agreed to this in a million years.
你确定会有什么区别吗
Are you sure it would have made a difference?
我记得
From what I recall,
你的妻子执意要做的事
when your wife felt strongly about something,
即便发生争执也不会回头
she did not shy away from confrontation.
是的 是的
No. No.
她通常都会做到
She mostly got her way.
她从来都
She didn't ever just
不对我完全撒谎
out-and-out lie to me, sir.
也许玛利亚换了一种措辞
Maybe Maria found a way to phrase her decision
好让这听起来不那么极端
so it sounded less drastic than it was.
我们应该很快就能听到点什么了
We should be able to hear something very soon.
线路通了
The wire's active.
巡逻员正驾车送丹尼斯·普莱斯去教堂
Patrollers are driving Dennis Price to the church
他的哥哥在办公室里等他
and his brother is waiting for him in his office.
认罪时间将至
Confession imminent.
我不确定
I don't know about that.
干吗这么悲观
Why so pessimistic?
昨天在旅馆里发生的枪战
The gunfight at the motel yesterday
不符合凶手的资料
just doesn't fit the profile of our killer,
而马可希克曼十二年前跟踪蕾切尔·格雷
and Mark Hickman was following Rachel Gray 12 years ago.
他在确认她的人身安全
Checking out her security.
不 他那是在撒谎
Oh, no. He was lying about that.
还是说他说在等待也是撒谎
But was he also lying in wait?
等待的是我
Well... I am.
等着和你单独在一起
For a second to be alone with you.
那么 跟我说说
So, uh, tell me.
你重新安排国家橄榄球联盟的面试了吗
Did you get a chance to reschedule your NFLl interview?
不 还没
No. Not yet.
所以你要去做安全工作吗
So, you're passing on the security job?
-还是别的打算 -安迪 我不知道
- or what? - Andy, I don't know. I don't know.
距离会让我们见面的时间更少
All that travel means that we will see each other even less.
拉什蒂依然是那么敏感脆弱 而且
And rusty is still so very vulnerable and...
而且什么
And?
而且我用尽全部职业生涯
And I spent my entire career
消除着洛杉矶警局里马可·希克曼这样的
Ridding the L.A.P.D. Of officers
警官以及他们带来的恶果
Like mark hickman and their influence.
我很确定艾米在和他谈话
And I'm pretty sure that Amy is talking with him.
是的 我知道这看上去不好
Yeah, yeah. I know how it looks.
但记住 泰勒让你别把希克曼牵扯进来
But remember, Taylor told you to leave Hickman out of it.
他没让我们躲着他
He never told us to avoid him,
何况你也没有躲着
and neither did you, for that matter.
小心处理所有事
Slicing things pretty thin.
信息没有外泄
Information was withheld.
是吗
Was it?
还是说我们都不知道
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表