剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
因为普莱斯牧师和里斯警官遇害后
because Reverend Price had nothing to do
发生的所有凶杀案都无关
with any of the murders after Officer Reese
与那些海♥洛♥因♥也无关
and had nothing to do with the heroin.
而且雪莉在丧礼当时也不在教堂附近
And Sherry was nowhere near the church during the funeral, sir.
但是希克曼在
Well, Hickman was,
而且他知道教堂交易毒品的事
and he knew dope was flowing out of the church.
但这个理论有巨大的漏洞
But there's a big problem with that theory,
希望我们的证人能帮我们厘清一切
though hopefully our witness will help us sort it out.
证人 什么证人
Witness? What witness?
我们见到一个小伙子
We came across a young man
塔米卡和她的孩子被枪杀时
who was standing in the doorway of his house
他正站在自己家门口
during the shooting of Tamika and her baby.
我在案发地附近发现了他
I filmed him right by where we found the casings.
他刚开始不愿意合作
He didn't want to talk at the time.
但我们为他提供保护
But we offered him protection.
然后我们开始十分关注雪莉·希克曼
And started focusing real hard on Sherry Hickman.
因为他说杀塔米卡的凶手是个女人
Because our witness says Tamika's killer was a woman.
好吧 小东西
Okay, Lil Wheezy,
请你告诉我们
all we need you to do is to say
你能否指认屏幕上的这个女人
if you recognize that woman right there on the screen.
好吧 指认她做什么
All right, but recognize her how?
朝那辆红色越野车开枪吗
As the lady who shot up the red S.U.V.?
是的
That's right.
不 对不起 不是她
No, I'm sorry. That's not her.
你们还会保护我吗
Hey, do I still get protection, man?
因为你们带走我时我和哥们在一起 如果
Because you picked me up in front of my boys, there's --
天啊
Holy shit.
怎么回事 就是她
What the hell, man? It's her.
是她干的 是她干的 她是凶手
She did it. Sh-She did it. She's the shooter!
什么
What?
这不
That's --
什么
What?
这就证实了我们的另一种想法
Which leads us to our alternative theory of the crime --
等等 等等
Well, hold on a minute. Just hold on.
蕾切尔结束了她与希克曼的私情
Rachel ended her affair with Hickman
想要与埃里克·邓恩上♥床♥
to sleep with Eric Dunn.
那不是真的
That is a lie.
斯蒂芬 我觉得是
No, I don't think so, Steph.
马可·希克曼是个优秀的探员
Mark Hickman was a good detective,
他就是不明白蕾切尔和谁在交往
and he just couldn't figure out who Rachel was seeing.
因为他忽略了
Because he kept looking for someone
每天晚上都被请进
other than the person she was letting into her apartment
她房♥里的那些人
every night --
她的保镖 你的丈夫
her bodyguard, your husband.
这都不是真的
That is a complete lie.
我的丈夫
My husband...
我的丈夫很爱我
My husband loved me.
他是
He was a...
我丈夫是
My husband was a...
你们这样冤枉我
Yeah, I -- I'm not -- I-I'm not even gonna dignify
我根本不屑于辩解
that accusation with a response.
而且你们根本没有证据
I mean, a-and you have no evidence.
你们这样冤枉我真是太无理了
That is a horrible thing to say.
太无理了
It's horrible.
那就请你辩解一下这部预付款手♥机♥吧
Maybe you'd like to respond to this prepaid cell.
它是两个月前一次缉毒行动中收缴的
It came from a bulk confiscation
而那次行动是你负责的
you made after a drug bust two months ago.
天啊 你们是认真的
Oh, my God, you -- you guys are serious about this.
斯蒂芬
Steph...
我刚才眼看着你闯进车♥库♥和卡车
I just watched you break into a garage and a truck.
你可以轻易地将那手♥机♥放进
You could have planted that phone in Goldman's car,
-高曼的车里 -而且你在缉毒科工作
- no problem. - And you work in Narco,
能拿到各种毒品
which gives you access to all kinds of drugs.
你告诉过我们很多次 你知道
And how many times did you tell us
普莱斯牧师的教堂外有毒品交易的事
you knew heroin was being dealt out of Reverend Price's church?
-是啊 -塔米卡知道你以前的身份
- Yeah -- - And Tamika knew who you were.
她可能觉得和你说话
She probably felt it was easier
比和我或马可说话更加自在
talking to you than to me or Mark,
而你能够接近希克曼拿到乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
and you were by Hickman's desk enough to run the Uzi.
他从来不关电脑
He never logged off his computer.
还有淀粉
And then there's the corn starch.
乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥ 埃米尔的注射器
No fingerprints on the Uzi
和在教堂发现的毒品上
or the syringe that shot up Emile
都没有指纹
or the dope that we found in the church,
但玉米淀粉却到处都是
but corn starch everywhere.
淀粉都是从你手套上掉下来的 斯蒂芬妮
It's from the powder in your stupid gloves, Steph!
你的手套
It's from your gloves!
我们的证人还见到了你杀害塔米卡
And our witness saw you kill Tamika...
-别说了 和她的孩子 她的孩子
- Stop. Stop. - ...and her baby -- and her baby!
别说了
Stop!
别再说了
Just...stop.
我们都知道了
We all know.
全都知道了
We all know.
蕾切尔·格雷副检察官
那个贱♥人♥蕾切尔
That bitch Rachel.
我完全不为她惋惜
I am not sorry about her at all.
她毁了我的婚姻
She destroyed my marriage.
我不想让雪莉的悲剧在我身上重演
No, I was not gonna let what happened to Sherry happen to me.
不
No.
但塔米卡的孩子
But Tamika's baby was...
你要明白
You got to understand.
我没想到那么晚孩子还会在车上
I never thought she would have that baby in the car that late.
当我意识到我给她的海♥洛♥因♥是错的
When I realized I gave her the wrong heroin,
我就必须要拿回来
I had to get it back.
而她
And she just...
我们在电♥话♥里吵了起来
When she started arguing with me on the phone about it and --
她说她和埃米尔
and -- and she told me that she or Emile
随时都会告发我 我
could turn me in at any time, I...
好了
All right.
都退后
Stand back.
退后
Stand back!
对不起 胡里奥
I'm sorry, Julio.
我把你的枪换了 斯蒂芬妮
I switched out your gun, Steph.
一句对不起
And "I'm sorry"...
是不够的
...won't cut it.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将用作
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起
If you cannot afford one,
会给你指派一名律师
one will be appointed for you by the state.
我演的怎么样
How'd I do?
反正她信了 她彻底上钩了
Well, she bought it, kid, hook, line, and sinker.
上什么钩 什么意思
Hook and what? What does that mean?
意思就是 你值得我们对你进行保护
Yeah, well, it means that, uh, you've earned your protection.
并且你在演艺道路上
And you took a pretty nice first step
已经迈出了坚实的第一步
toward a promising acting career.
队长 恭喜
Congratulations, Captain.
你刚刚破了洛杉矶警局历史上
You just solved the biggest outstanding case
最大的悬案
in L.A.P.D. History.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come on.
我能跟他聊两句吗
Hey, can I talk to him for a few seconds?
谢了
Thanks.
真有意思 迈克 我们应该经常聚一聚
Great fun, Mike. We should get together more often.
我们还会再见的 在法庭上
Oh, we'll meet again -- in court.
艾米 我们普罗文茨的婚礼上见
Amy, uh, I'll see you at Provenza's wedding?
我会赶过来的
I'll catch up with you.
普罗文茨的婚礼 当这个世界毁灭之后
Provenza's wedding. When the world blows itself up,
就会只剩下老鼠 蟑螂
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表