剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
她的死是我最悲惨的厄运
Her dying was the worst thing that could have happened to me.
我完全同意 完全同意
I totally agree with that. I totally agree.
我知道他为什么伤心
I understand why he's upset.
我也很同情他
And I'm sorry for him, too, man.
相当同情
Very sorry.
还有人想对被告人提问吗
Would the people like to ask the defendant anything?
在你的道歉中 我好像没听到
In your apology, did I hear you say anything
你为杀害玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥而自责
about remorse for the murder of Mariana Wallace?
你说过自己很抱歉杀了她吗
Did you say you were sorry for killing her?
没说过
No.
虽然你骗大家相信是我杀了她
Even though you tricked people into believing that,
但我无法为没做过的事感到抱歉 不是吗
I can't be sorry u202dfor what I didn't do, can I?
没有问题了
No further questions.
谢谢 拉斯尼克先生 你可以下去了
Thank you, Mr. Rasenick. You may step down.
陪审团的各位
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
你们可以开始商讨
It's now time for you to deliberate
对拉斯尼克先生的判决了
on Mr. Rasenick's sentencing.
如果你们还有问题
If you have any questions,
请通过法警传达
please communicate them through the bailiff.
等你们得出结论 我们会再次开庭
And we will reconvene when you've reached a decision.
在那之前休庭
Meanwhile, we're adjourned.
那个医生证实了柯蒂斯的故事
The doctor confirmed Curtis' story,
所以仍然不能算谋杀
So it's still not a murder.
韦伯夫人可能
And Mrs. Weber will probably have
找了最厉害的律师
the most expensive lawyer that money can buy.
我不在乎 副队 发搜查令吧
I don't care, lieutenant. Serve the search warrant.
以过失杀人罪逮捕她
Arrest her for manslaughter.
看看她会怎么做
We'll see what happens.
很抱歉那天我发了脾气
I'm -- I-I'm sorry I lost my temper the other day.
我...
I...
我知道你说的都是实话
I caught up with -- with your story.
也许我发火是因为
You know, maybe I-I-I let other feelings
我们之间其他的感情
get mixed up in what was going on between us.
很复杂 对吗
Crossed signals, right?
古斯
Gus, uh...
我不想这么说 但是...
This is hard to say, but...
你不了解我
You don't know me, really.
其实 你不那么关心我
And -- and the truth is, you'd be...
对你来说更好
better off u202dnot caring about me so much.
是啊
Yeah.
轻描淡写才好
Light years better.
但我真的关心你
But I do care.
这就是问题所在
And -- and that's the problem.
不过只是我的问题
Only, it's -- it's my problem.
你不用担心
So y-you don't have to worry about it.
过个一两周我就走了
In a week or two, I'll be gone.
我们不会再见面了
We won't see each other again.
谢谢你...
Thanks for...
没有在意这些事
for being nice about it.
韦伯先生 我奉命搜查这栋房♥子
Mr. Weber, I have a warrant to search these premises.
请你让开 先生
Uh, if you would step aside, sir.
我们不想伤了你的肩膀
I don't want to hurt your shoulder, sir.
他的伤口好像没缝好
Looks like his stitches are coming undone.
桑切斯 你和巴斯去凯拉的卧室
Sanchez, take Buzz, head to Kayla's room.
迈克去主卧
Mike, the master.
塞克斯跟我来
And, Sykes, with me, please.
韦伯先生
Um, Mr. Weber,
我们要见你的妻子
we need to talk to your wife.
她没话和你们说
She doesn't have anything to say to you.
我有她的逮捕令
We have a warrant for her arrest,
不抓到她我们不会离开
and we're not leaving without her.
大家先过来
Hey, guys -- guys, hang on a second.
韦伯先生 你的伤口怎么裂开的
Mr. Weber, how did your stitches come loose?
先生
Sir?
你妻子在哪儿
Where... is your wife?
后院
In the backyard.
你先坐下
Let's grab a seat.
好
Yeah.
那就坐下
Let's -- let's do that.
我...
Uh, I'm...
我真的好累
I'm really tired.
这边
Guys.
都录下来 巴斯 别停
Just keep filming, Buzz. Keep filming, you understand?
这些伤口看上去很新 长官
Looks formally recent, sir.
不到一小时之前死的
I'd say done less than an hour.
好吧
Ok.
现在是谋杀了
Now, it's murder.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表