剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
跨过半个地球了
with a new identity.
不知道有没有用
For what it's worth,
他现在应该是在伯班克的会员汽车旅馆
he's supposed to be at the affiliate motel in burbank,
用的是马文的名字
using that Marvin name.
我应该在等科里回家
And I'm supposed to be waiting for cory to come home.
别动静太大 也许他外出了还打算回去
And quietly, in case he's gone out and intends to come back.
你们去的路上我会发搜查令过去
I'll send you a warrant en route.
让我别打电♥话♥也别去找他
Told me not to call and not to show up --
让我准备好我们一起走
Just told me to be ready for all of us to go
只要我找到科里
as soon as I found Cory.
他大概只是想早点先走一步
He probably just wanted a huge head start.
好吧
Okay.
为什么不把它都写下来呢
Why don't you write that all down,
我们要再核实 等我们找到马文
and we'll double-check it when we find Marvin.
艾弗里 不管 不管他叫什么名字
Avery. Whate-- whatever his name is.
你们瞧
A-and look,
如果塞尔玛想把钻石抢劫栽到我身上
if Selma is trying to pin this diamond robbery on me,
请记住 她只是想保护她儿子而已
remember, she's just looking out for her son.
谁能怪她呢 他是个好孩子
And -- and who could blame her? He's a great kid.
他真的是个可爱的孩子
He's a really lovely kid.
真的能让我笑起来
Really makes me laugh.
当然 塞尔玛只是想
And, o-of course, Selma is just trying
让他别进监狱 而且
to keep him out of jail, and --
你好 我是艾弗里·库克
Hi. Avery cook.
这是个天大的误会
This is a big mistake.
谢谢 我
Thanks. I just --
他觉得这很好应付
He thinks this is going to be easy
因为是两个女人在审他
because he's talking to two women.
你们真的是大错特错了
You got this entirely, entirely wrong.
那是塞尔玛在撒谎了
So Selma's lying?
不 也不是
No. Not really.
她只是想保护科里
She's just protecting Cory.
这只是个不幸的习惯
It's an unfortunate pattern.
你和抢劫一点关系都没有吗
You had nothing to do with the robbery?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
如果我告诉你我知道的抢劫的事
If I tell you what I know about the robbery,
看起来会对科里非常 非常不利
It's gonna look really, really bad for Cory.
怎么样
How'd it go?
非常好
Fantastic.
可能还有一点对塞尔玛不利的地方
And maybe even a little for Selma.
那混♥蛋♥上证人席为自己作证
The dirtbag took the stand
让他看起来像个蠢货
and made a complete idiot of himself.
定罪是板上钉钉了 真的
It's a done deal -- honest.
你们这怎么样了
How about you guys?
我们抓到了最新的杀人犯
Well, we caught our latest murderer.
现在我们只要能找到他把
Now we just have to find where he put
-三百万钻石藏到哪儿了 -真的吗
- the $3 million in diamons. - Really?
塞尔玛告诉我们是你策划的这起抢劫案
Because Selma told us you planned the entire robbery.
这是撒...
Oh, well, that's a li-- uh...
我想说这是撒谎 但是这其实是夸大了
I was gonna say "That's a lie," But it's a huge exaggeration.
就是这样 是
That's all. It's --
几个礼拜之前 晚饭的时候
A couple of weeks ago, over dinner,
我告诉科里和塞尔玛我有个朋友
I told Cory and Selma about my friend
在一家高档酒店做门房♥
who's a concierge at this fancy hotel.
还提到了她做的所有疯狂的事儿
And I mentioned all the crazy things she did.
其中一件就是安排豪华轿车
One was arranging limos
为著名的珠宝商运送钻石
for this famous jeweler to move his diamonds.
我从没想到科里 你知道的
And it never occurred to me that Cory would, you know,
听了这种八卦会去抢劫
use that...anecdote to rob somebody.
这就是我乱说话的下场
This is -- this is what I get for gossiping.
你做门房♥的朋友 多莉吗
Your "friend" From the concierge service, Dolly?
我们已经和她谈过话了
We've already talked to her.
是吗 和多莉谈过话了
Oh, you did? You talked to Dolly?
所以你已经知道这些了 太好了
So you already know all this. That's great.
我的餐馆能开起来她帮了很大的忙
S-she was such a help getting my restaurant going.
我是说 她是个好朋友
I mean, just -- great friend.
朋友
"Friend."
她好像认为
Um, she seemed to think
你们两个是男女朋友的关系
the two of you were romantically involved.
这个嘛 说起来有点尴尬
Yeah, that became... really awkward.
她还说你骗了她两万美元
She also said that you tricked her out of $20,000,
然后就失踪了
and then you disappeared.
失踪了
Disappeared?
我 我没有失踪 我
I-I didn't disappear. I...
她告诉我她对我有感觉
She told me she had these feelings,
我 我不知道说什么好
and I-I didn't know what to say,
所以我只是想保持距离
so I was just giving her some space.
我绝不会卷走她的钱
I was never gonna take her money.
真不希望她这么想
I hate that she thought that.
男女之间建立友谊
You know, men and women being friends
会很辛苦
can be terribly difficult.
我通常处理的还不错
And I usually manage it better.
我明白我们之间的一些事
I can see how some of the things that we did
看起来比较暧昧
could have been seen as romance.
在某种程度上 我同情多莉
You know, I feel sorry for Dolly in some ways.
如果你那么可怜多莉
If you're so torn up about Dolly,
那也一定对多次窃取他人身份感到内疚吧
you must feel really bad about the identities you've stolen.
马文·尼尔 理查德·范·杜泽
Marvin Niel, Richard Van Duzer.
以及从那些轻信别人的女人手中
And about all the money you've taken
卷走的钱
from other trusting women.
听我讲 与其在这里翻旧账
Listen, instead of dwelling on the past,
不如让我帮你们找到科里
why don't you let me help you find cory?
我大概能告诉你们他跑哪去了
I can probably tell you where he's run to.
他没跑
He's not running.
他死了
He's dead.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
他卷走了钻石 然后逃之夭夭
He took the diamonds, and then he skipped town.
你们这是在给我下套吗
Is this -- this some sort of trick?
我觉得如果我们在下套
Oh, I think that you would recognize a con
你一眼就能看出来
if we tried to pull one.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would someone do this to him?
为了价值三百万的钻石
For $3 million in diamonds.
还能避免科里向警方供出他的同伙
And to keep Cory from giving up his accomplice to the police.
不是的
No.
不 我没有杀他 我发誓
No, I-I didn't kill him. I swear.
我一直在到处找他
I was looking all over for him.
你很清楚他在哪里
You knew exactly where he was.
他刚出看守所就给你打电♥话♥了
He called you the minute he stepped out of jail.
因为我们打算逃跑
That's because we were planning to run.
所有人
All of us.
我们打算帮科里弃保潜逃
We were gonna help Cory skip bail, leave town,
开辆新车用个假身份去加拿大
drive a clean car, with new identities into Canada.
但我们逃跑之前 科里...
But before we could get away, Cory...
失踪了
Disappeared.
貌似他把钻石卷走了
It looked like he had taken the diamonds.
这孩子的母亲交了保释金后
Listen, when -- when the kid called me
他给我打了电♥话♥
after his mother put up the bond,
当时我正在莫罗贝的一家二手车行
I was at a used-car dealership in Morro Bay
买♥♥一款二手别克君威
buying a pre-owned Buick Regal.
我对天起誓
Honest to god.
他也许没有全部交代
He may not be telling the complete truth,
但没有说谎
but he's not lying.
科里在上周二下午被释放
He bought the Buick last Tuesday,
他当天买♥♥了那辆别克
the afternoon when Cory was released --
付的现金
In cash.
从莫罗贝开回来
Drove the car back from Morro Bay,
住进了连锁汽车旅馆
checked into the affiliate motel.
而根据我们的时间线
But by then, according to our timeline,
科里当时已经死了
Cory was already dead.
塞尔玛可能对
Well, Selma could be lying
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表