剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I am placing Twizz into protective custody
证人保护计划前 先受到保护性拘留
before transferring him to the witness protection program.
但他还什么都没承认呢
But he hasn't confessed anything.
不用管钮子自己说了什么
Doesn't matter what Twizz said --
重要的是他的黑帮以为他说了什么
Only what his gang thinks he said.
如果猛兽们发现
Oh, if the Monsters find out
我们对钮子进行了保护性拘留...
we put Twizz in protective custody...
去申请搜查令 我要公开搜查他家
Get a warrant. I want to do a very public search of his house.
找辆搬家车来可能会管用
A moving truck might help sell it.
真是个好主意
Ooh, that's a good idea.
在我拿走这只手♥机♥
And before I take that cellphone
并搞明白它的主人是谁之前
and figure out who it belongs to,
我们先找到哈泽德老大 把他带来
Let's find Big Hazard, bring him in here,
看我们能否误导他 让他告诉我们真♥相♥
and see if we can mislead him into telling us the truth.
我们到了
We're coming.
我们将翻过围墙 还不知道
We are jumping the fence without fully knowing
围墙那一面有什么 但...上吧
what's on the other side, but...here goes.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
就位了
In position.
提醒一下
As a reminder,
我和胡里奥应该避免开枪射击
Julio and I should avoid firing our weapons.
如有必要 就得由你来开枪了
If necessary, it's your turn to shoot someone.
我们来了
Here we come.
上
Go!
我们是洛杉矶警局
This is the LAPD!
-枪 枪 -别动 我说了不许动
- Gun! Gun! - Freeze! I said freeze!
不许动 呆在原地
Don't move! Stay right there.
好吧 伙计
All right, man!
好吧 伙计
All right, man!
居然用锅盖 做得好
Top of the grill. Nice touch.
希望没有弄疼你
Hope you're not in any pain.
你们在那里做什么
Hey, what y'all doing over there?
-那是钮子家 -钮子
- That's Twizz's crib. - Twizz?
你是说"伊曼努尔"吗 就是雷达队长
Does that stand for "Emanuel," the guy Captain Raydor
送去参加证人保护计划的那个
was putting into the witness protection program?
可能是吧
Could be, yeah.
钮子就是伊曼努尔
Twizz is Emanuel.
老天 我想打电♥话♥
Man, I want my phone call.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我要打电♥话♥
I want the phone.
一路顺风 伙计
Bon voyage, buddy.
你觉得他上当了吗
You think he bought it?
反正他的邻里好像都信了
Well, the rest of his neighborhood seems sold.
即使是对于那些我们最关心的人
Even with those we care about most,
我们通常会发现 自己和他们
we will often find ourselves
有时候在追求不同的利益
sometimes pursuing different interests.
这些信息对你来说是一个机会
These messages are an opportunity for you
让你决定该如何面对这些不同
to decide how to deal with those differences.
这本来并不是一个问题 只不过
It wouldn't even be an issue except that
我能讲述爱丽斯的故事的部分原因...
part of why I'm able to tell Alice's story --
一个很大的原因 就是纱伦
A huge part -- is Sharon.
当时我并不觉得
And I didn't appreciate
这件事有什么了不起的
what a big deal it was at the time,
但是纱伦带我入了门 这或许就是
but Sharon taking me in, that might be the difference
爱丽斯和我的境遇的不同之处
between what happened to Alice and what happened to me.
但告诉纱伦这些信息
But giving Sharon those messages
也许会使我失去讲述这个故事的机会
could make me lose my story, and --
而你不想这么做
And you don't want to do that.
这我理解
I understand.
不过 我也很高兴 你意识到了
I'm also glad, however, that you recognize
爱在你的生命中的影响
the impact that love has had on your life
而且你想记住这份爱
and that you want to honor it.
没错 但是我更难选择了
Yeah, but it makes my choices harder.
纱伦过去几天一直忙着
Sharon's been busy with this gang murder
处理这起黑帮谋杀案 但是最终
for the past couple of days, but eventually,
我得选择怎么跟她说 然后...
I have to choose what I'm going to say to her and --
是那样吗 真的吗
Is that true? Really?
你得选择怎么跟她说
That you have to choose what you're going to say?
你都已经给我听了留言
Once you post the messages,
重要的就不再是选择什么时间
isn't it less a matter of when
而是你该怎么...
and more a matter of how you --
天啊
Oh, no.
时间到了 恐怕得结束了
Look at the time. I'm afraid we have to stop.
什么 等等 现在吗
What? Wait -- right now?
我知道 这次时间过得太快了 是吧
I know. This session flew by, didn't it?
咱们下周见吧
I'll see you next week.
但是...我...得一直等到下周
But I-I don't -- I don't have until next week.
这条留言我该怎么处理啊
What am I supposed to do about these messages?
你会想出办法的 我确定
You'll figure it out. I'm sure.
但是等一下 我们...能不能...
But wait. Hold on. Let's just -- can we -- can we just --
我们来下盘国际象棋吧
Let's just play a game of chess.
抱歉 我五分钟后还得开会
Sorry. I have a conference call in five minutes.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
好吧
Well...
谢谢你什么忙都没帮
Thanks for nothing.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见
Bye-bye.
通过我之前从钮子那里了解到的情况
Going by what I learned from Twizz,
西区猛兽是你组建的帮派
The Monsters were your gang,
但是你从监狱放出来的时候
but by the time you were released from prison,
钮子说这个年轻的家伙 风子
Twizz says this younger dude, Breezy,
却要你听他的
was telling you what to do.
还跟你前女友上♥床♥
He was sleeping with your ex-girlfriend.
塔玛拉
Tamara?
我从来不在乎塔玛拉跟谁勾搭上
I never cared enough about Tamara to catch no bodies.
我的委托人有权请律师代为发言
My client invoked his right to counsel.
你不能从他嘴里套话
You can't elicit responses from him.
女士 他说的都是我们已经知道的
He hasn't said anything that we don't already know, Ma'am.
我知道他不在乎风子
I know he didn't care about Breezy.
我知道你不在乎塔玛拉
I know you didn't care about Tamara.
我知道你也不在乎
I know you didn't care
捡垃圾的老家伙
about the old guy taking out the trash.
我看见他们的尸体了 我知道你不在乎
I saw their bodies. I know you did not care.
我的委托人否认
My client denies any involvement
参与或知悉这些谋杀案
and/or knowledge of these murders.
他要是愿意当然可以否认
Well, he can deny it all he wants.
我们有目击证人看到你
We have an eyewitness who saw you stash the gun
杀了三个人之后
underneath a nearby house
把枪藏在了附近的房♥子那
after you shot three people.
我们开始钓鱼了
Here we go fishing.
而且你的委托人无法恐吓钮子
And your client can't intimidate Twizz,
因为我们对他实行了保护性监禁
because we have him in protective custody.
你们相信钮子而不信我吗
You choosing Twizz over me?
你们明知道他干了什么
You know what he done,
却还是选择相信他而不是我
and y'all choosing him over me?
是不是
Is that it?
彻底上钩了
Hook, line, and sinker.
我讨厌这时候扫你们的兴
I hate to put the cork back in the champagne,
可是我们还没有钮子的证词呢
but we don't actually have Twizz's statement yet.
听着 我们知道是钮子
Look, we know that Twizz killed
杀了墨西哥鸡肉卷摊主佩雷斯
the taco truck driver, Perez.
我们只是没有证据
We just can't prove it.
如果你们有证据了呢
What if you could?
霍布斯副检察官也许可以接受认罪
D.D.A. Hobbs might accept a plea
只要你委托人目击了
if your client witnessed
汉贝托·佩雷斯的谋杀过程
the murder of Humberto Perez.
如果我放弃了钮子 他会有什么后果
I give up Twizz, what happen to him?
终身监禁
Life in prison.
但是你必须马上作出决定
But you need to make up your mind right away!
霍布斯如果跟钮子谈好条件
Hobbs makes a deal with Twizz,
我们就不需要你了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表