剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
能调动的所有警力
everything we can throw at this place.
巴斯 确保发现任何东西都要拍下来
Buzz, do not let anybody find anything without us filming it.
我可不想让洛杉矶警局被控捏造证据
I don't want the L.A.P.D. accused of planting something.
我们要将这场帮派战争
We're gonna end this gang war
消灭在摇篮里
before it starts.
什么事 你是谁
What is it? Who are you?
你好 我是古斯 我只是想...
Hi. I-I'm Gus. I just want to --
我不知道 我要关门了
I don't know. I'm gonna close the door.
不 等等 等等 拉什蒂派我来的
No, wait, wait, wait. Rusty sent me.
他只是想确保你没事
He just wants to make sure you're okay.
你怎么证明
How do I know?
妈妈
Hi, mom.
拉什蒂
Hi, Rusty.
进来 进来 拉什蒂
Come in, come in. Oh, Rusty, hi!
宝贝 快进来 进来
Oh, baby. Come in, come in.
宝贝 你好
Oh, my baby, hi.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 妈妈 你呢
I'm -- I'm good, mom. How are you?
我很好 我...我很好
I'm fine. I'm -- I'm fine.
我找了工作
Um, I have a job.
我现在有工作了 我在上班
I have a job now, and I'm working.
我戒干净了
And I'm sober.
-太好了 -我们...我们为什么要这样说话
- Great. - Why -- why are we talking like this?
妈妈 盖里到学校找我了
Mom, Gary came to see me at school.
他...他想知道你在哪儿
And -- and he was wanting to know where you were.
盖里在找我
Gary came looking for me?
事实上他一直在跟踪拉什蒂
Well, actually, he was following Rusty.
跟踪拉什蒂
Following Rusty?
妈妈 出什么问题了吗
Mom, is anything wrong right now?
为什么你和盖里还有交集
Why is Gary even still in your life?
不 亲爱的 盖里 他跟我没有交集
No, no. Honey, Gary -- he is -- he is not in my life.
我跟他没有交集
And I'm not in his life,
我也想告诉你 但我不行
and I wish that I could tell you more, but I can't.
我只能告诉你得远离他
All I can tell you is that you need to stay away from him.
你也得远离我
And you need to stay away from me, too.
什么
What?
好吗 拉什蒂 你得远离我
Okay? Rusty, you need to stay away from me.
抱歉 古斯 你得走了
I'm sorry, Gus, you have to go.
-妈妈 等等 -拉什蒂 我爱你
- Mom, wait. - Rusty, I love you.
我有机会会联♥系♥你的
I will -- I will contact you if I can.
-我很抱歉 -妈妈 别...你能等一等吗
- I'm sorry. - Mom, don't -- can you just wait a second?
-我很抱歉 拉什蒂 我爱你 -我走我走
- I'm sorry. Rusty, I love you. - Okay, I'll go, I'll go.
我爱你 我有机会会联♥系♥你的
I love you, and I'll contact you if I can.
妈妈 我...你能跟我说两句吗
Mom, I -- can you just talk to me a for a few minutes?
-别联♥系♥我了 好吗 -妈妈
- Don't contact me, okay? Just -- okay. - Mom!
-再见 拉什蒂 再见 -跟我说两句
- Bye, Rusty. Bye. - Just talk to me for a moment.
古斯 不 等等 古斯 还给他
Gus, no, wait. Gus, give it back --
拜托了 等等 不
Please. Wait, no.
妈妈
Mom!
救赎社区教堂
听好了
Listen up!
如果你发现了什么 任何发现 特别是海♥洛♥因♥
If you find something -- anything -- especially heroin,
请马上告知离你最近的警探
please notify the nearest detective,
然后就交给我们了
and we'll handle it from there.
确保移♥动♥任何证物之前
And make sure I get a chance to film it
都先让我拍下来
before anything is moved.
该死
Holy shit.
马可
Mark?!
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在祈祷
I'm praying.
祈祷你们能及时赶到
Praying you guys got here in time
做好一次你们的本职工作
to do your job for once.
要我把他抓起来吗 长官
Want me to go after him, sir?
什么理由 因为他是个混♥蛋♥吗
For what? Being an asshole?
-他到底想干什么 -我们待会儿会查清楚的
- What the hell is he up to? - We'll sort that out later.
现在 陶 带一条警犬去右侧
Right now -- Tao, one K-9 to the right.
塞克斯 邓恩 带一条警犬去左侧
Sykes, Dunn, K-9 on the left.
其余人都跟着我
Everyone else, follow me.
桑切斯去搜查中心
Sanchez, take the center.
富林带一条警犬从右边走
Flynn, take a K-9, go to the right.
在这儿
In here.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
你发现了什么 孩子
What you got, boy?
来吧
Come on.
大家小心点
Careful, everyone.
在拍摄之前不要碰任何东西
Don't touch anything until we have it on video.
-巴斯 -我准备好了
- Buzz? - u202dI'm set.
赶紧找到海♥洛♥因♥吧
Find the heroin. Let's go.
我发现一扇暗门
Oh, I got a door.
好 你能看到什么吗
All right, can you see anything?
等等
Hold on.
毒品还在里面吗
Are the drugs still in there?
-不是毒品 副队 -那是什么
- It's not drugs, Lieutenant. - What is it then?
天啊
Oh, my.
天 是那柄乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
God. It's the Uzi
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表