剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
把奇普玩弄于股掌之间
Wrapping Chip around my little finger --
这是剧本上写着的
That was in the script.
这么说 还真有剧本啊
Oh, so, there's actually a script.
当然啦 笨笨
Of course, silly.
真人秀不是现场直播
Reality doesn't just happen.
除非你认为都是我自己完成的
Unless you think I make it up all on my own.
如果有人能做到 那一定是你
Well, if anyone could, I'm sure it would be you.
编剧引导我们进入角色以产生戏剧冲突
The writer guides us in the situations to stir up drama.
无论剧情如何发展 你们都要配合
And whatever the show suggests, you go along with --
是这样吗
is that right?
我们真的没有选择余地
Well, we don't really have a choice.
为了有机会取胜 你一定要满足他们的要求
For a chance to win, you have to give them what they want.
然后还要多满足他们的要求
And then give them what they want some more.
所以你跟奇普调情
Oh, so you were only flirting with Chip
是事先安排的
because you were told to.
当然 你懂啦
Of course. You're getting it.
亲爱的 他不仅仅是个银狐啊
See, honey, he's not just a silver fox.
你同意吗 莱斯
Do you agree with that, Les?
科琳的调情不是真的
That Colleen's flirtations aren't real?
没错
No.
都是演戏嘛
It's all for the cameras.
我的确自己去挑逗过雷吉
I did go after Reggie on my own.
我不喜欢
I didn't like it.
为了奖金 亲爱的
Eyes on the prize, sweetheart.
奏效了 对吧
It worked, right?
奇普把弗卢克送回了家
Chip made sure the Flukes went home,
而我们赢得了一百万并且下季还能回来
And now we win $1 million and come back next season,
不客气 莱斯
so, you're welcome, Les.
那奇普又是如何除掉弗卢克的呢
So, how did Chip get the Flukes out of the way?
在上周的挑战中
In last week's challenge,
夫妇们在得到线索前要生火
couples had to start a fire before getting their clue.
雷吉打不着火
Reggie couldn't get a spark going.
因为奇普在他们的木头上撒尿了
Because Chip urinated on their wood.
当然 我并没有建议他如此...
Of course, I didn't suggest anything so --
如此粗俗
So vulgar.
而且要不是奇普大肆吹嘘
And we wouldn't even have known
我们都不知道这事
if chip hadn't bragged about it.
"我确保咱们两队进了决赛 伙计"
"I'm responsible for us all being in the finale, bro."
但现在只剩我了
But now it's just me.
还有莱斯
And Les...
当然了
Of course.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
科学鉴证科刚把死者车载电脑的
S.I.D. Just sent us the decoded data
解码数据发了过来
from the victim's car computer.
结论是什么
And what's the verdict?
我转到你的邮箱了
I'm forwarding it to your e-mail right now.
那车肯定被黑了
The car was definitely hacked.
这怎么可能呢
Now, how is that possible?
遥控 比如通过车载娱乐信息系统
Remotely, likely through the vehicle's infotainment system.
而你也不需要与车辆有接触
And you don't need physical access to the vehicle, either.
只要计算机程序没错
With the right computer program,
你可以在任何地方开那辆车
you could drive the car from anywhere in the world.
但你还是要知道
But you'd still need to know
科克伦夫妇竞赛的时间和地点
when and where the Cochrans were racing.
我们能否反向追踪
Can we work our way back to a computer
可以得到这个信息的电脑使用者呢
owned by a person who could have that information?
那就得找到这台电脑
You'd need the computer itself.
我问一下
Well, let me ask you this.
我的思域呢 99年款的
What about my civic? It's a '99.
会不会被什么人黑...
Could someone just break in --
你没事 至少黑不进去
You're safe. Well, from hacking.
等等
Wait a minute.
安迪是不是说过
Didn't Andy say that the contestant
上周被淘汰的选手
that was kicked off of last week's show
是个计算机工程师
was a computer engineer?
雷吉·弗卢克博士 没错
Dr. Reggie Fluke, yes.
他给电子游戏写代码
He writes code for video games.
他比这个厉害
He does more than that.
队长 我给威胁管理部发了紧急请求
Captain, I sent an emergency request to threat management,
那里的程序员告诉那个微博用户名
And the I.T. guy there says that the twitter handle
"杀虫剂" 来自上周"寻物游戏"
"Thextermin8r" came back to the last guy
最新被淘汰的那个人
Eliminated from "Scavenger hunt."
雷吉·弗卢克
Reggie Fluke.
看看他最近发的微博
Take a look at his most recent tweet.
好的 "蟑螂传播疾病
Okay. "Cockroaches spread disease,
而疾病必须根除
And disease must be eradicated.
#消灭蟑螂"
#squashthecockroaches."
难道只有我
Is it just me,
还是说雷吉看上去像失败后非常沮丧的人
or does Reggie seem like a really bad loser?
好 在门外等着
All right. Wait outside the door.
不要接近犯人
Do not approach the prisoner.
不要给犯人喂食
Do not feed the prisoner.
不要给犯人任何东西
Do not hand the prisoner anything.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
瞧瞧他们怎么对我的 跟野生动物似的
See the way they treat me? Like a wild animal.
你都录下来了吗
You record all that?
录了
I did, yeah.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
很不错吧 西装领带靓发皮鞋
Cool, huh? Suit, tie, haircut, mint kicks.
你觉得我看上去像杀人犯吗
I look like a killer to you now?
格雷格 记住 今天我们不谈犯罪的事
Greg, remember, we're not talking about the crime today.
我们要谈你的人生 在...
We're gonna talk about your life, Greg, before...
你进监狱前
You went to jail.
不错
Cool.
我一直很想上电视
You know, I always wanted to be on tv.
-别把我刻画得很丑恶 -不不不
- Uh, but don't make me look bad. - u202dNo. No, no --
我是要让你...
The -- the idea is for you...
展现你原来的样子
to look like yourself.
好吗
Okay?
让我确认一下
Let me just make sure that the --
摄像机的角度 我们就...开始
the cameras are angled properly and then we'll -- we'll start.
好吗
Okay?
你在干什么 所有人都比我们快
What are you doing?! Everyone's beating us!
最后一个就要淘汰了 雷吉
We'll be last to leave, Reggie!
我在努力呢 我点不起来
I'm trying! I can't get it to light!
你真是没种
You are half a man!
好了
Okay.
那位就是睡眠呼吸暂停综合征的电脑工程师
That's your computer engineer with sleep apnea,
雷吉·弗卢克 也就是杀虫剂
Reggie Fluke, aka Thextermin8.
他在全国电视台上受这等大辱
And he was humiliated like this on national television.
但不要忘了 雷吉是面试过节目的
Yeah, but don't forget, Reggie auditioned for the show
他知道要对阵科克伦一家
knowing he was gonna be on with the Cochrans.
他希望能赢得这一百万美元
He was hoping to win $1 million.
那也不值得毁掉自己的爱情吧
Not worth losing your relationship for, is it?
所以...
So, uh...
胡里奥对这件事有什么反应
How's Julio with all of this?
不大好
Not very well.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
一个女人的车子失控以后
Well, a woman killed in a car crash
在车祸中丧生了
after her vehicle spins out of control?
他的妻子就是这么死的
u202dThat's exactly how his wife died.
她癫痫发作了 但是...
Well, she had a seizure, but...
天啊
Oh, my god.
胡里奥还看了那段唐娜开到悬崖边的视频
And Julio watched the video of Donna going over the cliff. So...
所以胡里奥才一直很抑郁吗
Is that what Julio has been so upset about?
芝士来之前我们还有两分钟
Okay, we've only got two minutes till cheese gets here.
我们再来看一遍雷吉的视频
Let's watch this video of Reggie one more time,
我要想想过一会儿该怎么对付胡里奥
and I will figure out how to deal with Julio later.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你真是没种
You are half a man!
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表