剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
We need to talk to everyone involved
涉及到的所有人都谈一谈
in the investigation of the Reese murder.
除了马可·希克曼
Except Mark Hickman.
除了马可·希克曼
Except Mark Hickman?
纱伦 希克曼在听证席上作伪证的时候
Sharon, I was captain of robbery/homicide
我是抢劫谋杀案组的队长
when Hickman perjured himself on the stand.
他让洛杉矶警局丢了这个案子
He lost us the murder case of an L.A. Cop
也玷污了我们整个部门的荣誉
and tarnished the honor of this department.
现在他在法庭上帮助辩护律师
Now he helps defense attorneys
败坏洛杉矶警局的名誉
discredit the L.A.P.D. in court.
是我在内务组的时候开除了希克曼
I fired Hickman when I was in internal affairs,
所以你不用说我都知道他该受到谴责
so you don't need to tell me how reprehensible he was.
你如果需要除了陶以外的
You want another investigator
与之前案件有关的调查员
from the original case besides Tao,
打给斯蒂芬妮·邓恩
call in Stephanie Dunn.
她不会有过多的个人利益掺杂在里面
She could hardly have a more personal stake in the outcome,
但是不能让希克曼来掺和
but leave Hickman out of it.
我们还是来研究一下昨晚的受害者吧
Let's concentrate on last night's victims.
这个年轻的妈妈和她三岁的孩子
This young mother and her 3-year-old.
我要立刻马上揪出这群垃圾
I want to get on top of this gang crap right now.
过去的可以等
The past can wait.
除非它已经存在了
Except it's already here.
你在说这个枪的问题吗 陶
You're talking about the gun, Tao?
我说的是埃米尔·费希尔
I'm talking about Emile Fisher,
两周前从监狱出来了
released from prison two weeks ago
就在他服刑之后
after doing every day of his time.
埃米尔·费希尔一从监狱放出来
Emile Fisher gets released from prison,
丹尼尔·普莱斯就出现在镜头前了
and Daniel Price jumps in front of the cameras.
这可不是个巧合
That is not a coincidence.
安迪 试着定位一下费希尔先生
Andy, why don't you try to locate Mr. Fisher
看看他是如何适应出狱后的生活的
and see how he's adjusting to life after prison?
丹尼尔·普莱斯 埃米尔·费希尔
可能是我们的杀♥警♥团伙
It could be our team of cop-killing gangsters
又回归他们的杀人买♥♥卖♥♥了
is back in the murder business.
天呐 这个监控录像
God, the number of times
我看了太多遍了
I have seen this security video.
里斯最后都是死
Reese always dies.
埃米尔和丹尼尔都是跑出去了
Emile and Daniel always run out the door.
世界虽然一直在分崩离析
The world comes tumbling down,
这个案子的结果却始终没能改变
and this case never changes.
除非我们抓到杀害这个母亲和孩子的凶手
It does if we have the murder of a mother and her child.
谢谢你 巴斯 提醒我
Well, thank you, Buzz, for reminding me
事情总是会变得更糟
that things can always get worse.
你们有时间吗
Hey. You guys got a minute?
有个一分钟吧 怎么了
Yeah, maybe one. Why?
我在试着找我的生母
I'm trying to find my biological mother.
我知道她八月份被放出来的
I know that she was released in August,
但是她一直没有联♥系♥我 我
but she hasn't contacted me, and I'm --
-我只是真的有点担心她 -不需要
- I'm just really worried about her. - Don't be.
之前她在一个小旅店 收拾干净了
She was in a halfway house and got clean,
现在已经离开了
and now she's moved.
我桌子上有她的地址
I have the address somewhere in my desk.
是在一个什么地方 在鹰岩
It's someplace in -- in Eagle Rock.
巴斯 你现在可是预备警官了
Buzz, you're a reserve officer now.
为何不实际给我们展示下你的训练成果
Why don't you show us your training in action?
给我一个背景调查报告
Get me a background report.
可以 我只是输入我的序列号♥
Sure. All right, I just enter my serial number
洛杉矶警局
还有我的密 不许看
and my pass-- don't look.
我的密♥码♥
My password.
鹰岩吗
Eagle Rock?
我就是不明白她为什么
I don't understand why she wouldn't try
没有想要和我联♥系♥
to get in touch with me.
我是说 你觉得她 你觉得她
I mean, do you think -- do you think she's like --
她 是不是又被逮捕了还是怎样
She, like, got arrested again or something? Is that --
只是根据她的情况报告上显示的
Well, not according to her status reports.
假释报告
报告说纱伦·贝克通过了所有的毒品测试
They say Sharon Beck has passed all of her drug tests,
没有错过任何一次与假释官的约谈
hasn't missed an appointment with her probation officer,
通过嗜酒者协会的所有日查检测
has all of her A.A. Logs checked.
她最近换了住所 不过她也汇报了
She recently changed residences, but she reported that.
我这里有她的新地址和电♥话♥号♥码
Now, I have a new address for her and a phone number.
如果你需要的话
If you need it --
等会 快枪手麦克劳
Hey, just hang on, Quick Draw Mcgraw.
快一年了 你都没有和我提起你的生母
You haven't mentioned your biological mother to me in almost a year.
为什么突然间又感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest?
古斯跟我问起她来了
Gus asked me about her.
古斯
Oh, Gus.
就是让我觉得有些愧疚
Yeah, and it made me feel guilty
我的这种有点什么都不管的行为
about the way u202dI sort of just let it all go.
如果古斯想你做点什么
Well, if Gus wants you to do something,
我绝对不会干涉
far be it from me to interfere.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们现在
All right, now, let's, uh, look
看一下昨天晚上犯罪现场的视频
at the video from last night's crime scene.
看看我们是不是错过了什么
See if we missed anything.
有什么让你能回想起之前案件的地方吗
Anything there remind you of the old case,
邓恩警探
detective Dunn?
死人和吸毒者
Dead people and drug users.
我真不敢相信这把枪又回来了
I can't believe the gun came back.
-从哪里 -我们还没有最后定位
- From where? - We haven't located it yet,
不过我们已经找到塔米卡车里的海♥洛♥因♥
but we do have the heroin that we found in Tamika's car.
海♥洛♥因♥ 陶副队发现 婴儿座椅
袋子上没有指纹
No prints on the baggies,
只有微量的一点玉米淀粉
just trace amounts of cornstarch.
典型的添加剂
Typical additive agent.
玉米淀粉 奶粉 婴儿泻药和滑石粉
Cornstarch, powdered milk, baby laxative, talcum powder.
毒品中肯定掺了点什么
Dope has to be cut with something.
可能毒品分♥析♥报告出来后
Maybe when the drug analysis comes back,
可以把我们在被害者车里发现的海♥洛♥因♥
he can match the heroin we found in our victim's car
副检察官格雷 埃里克·邓恩
和特定供货商那里的做对比
to a specific supplier.
是的
Yeah.
埃里克·邓恩
邓恩警探 非常感谢你的帮助
Detective Dunn, we appreciate your help,
不过我不是想强迫你去重新回想
but I'm not gonna force you to revisit
那段肯定特别痛苦的经历
what must have been an extremely difficult time.
谢谢你理解我 队长
Thank you, captain, for understanding that.
人们总是说起里斯被杀和副检察官格雷
People talk about the Reese murders and D.D.A. Gray,
很少有人还能想起我丈夫为了保护她而死
but hardly anybody remembers my husband died protecting her.
这个笨蛋
Stupid idiot.
就那么挡在一把冲♥锋♥枪♥前面
Stepping in front of an Uzi.
有什么用呢
And for what?
她还是死了 而普莱斯无罪释放
She died anyway, and Price walked.
你们真的认为
Do you really believe
杀害埃里克的和
that the same person who killed Eric
杀害这个塔米卡与孩子的是同一个人吗
also murdered this Tamika and her baby?
也许你是回答这个问题的最佳人选
Well, you might be the best person to answer that question.
再说 你调查了埃米尔
Plus, you did all the work on Emile.
埃米尔·费希尔 他在坐牢
Emile Fisher? He's in prison.
埃米尔·费希尔
两周前就不是了
Not as of two weeks ago.
他刚刚服满了所有刑期
He just finished doing every single day of his time,
所以没有假释官在盯着他
so no probation officers to keep tabs on him.
埃米尔两周前出狱 这把枪就回来了
Emile gets out two weeks ago, and the gun comes back.
-他在哪儿 -不幸的是 斯蒂芬妮
- Where is he? - Unfortunately, Steph,
我们现有的埃米尔已知联♥系♥人
our list of Emile's known associates
都是十二年前的
is over 12 years old.
除非你能想起什么
Unless you can recall something.
也许把这些陈年旧事都翻出来
Hey. Maybe drag up all this old crap,
我们也找不到那个凶手
and we don't find the shooter.
也许我们能
Or maybe we do.
你能帮我们逮捕嫌犯
You help us make an arrest.
你会不再在午夜惊醒
You can stop waking up in the middle of the night
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表