剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你怎么想的 以为女儿失踪了我高兴啊
W-what do you think? We're happy our daughter is missing?
尤其是再过三个小时还要有
Especially knowing that we have guests coming here
一堆客人来呢
in three hours.
我给她手♥机♥打电♥话♥
I'm calling her on her cell phone.
不 斯隆夫人 请不要
No, no, Mrs. Sloan, that is not a good I--
好像是小冰箱里传出来的
I think it's coming from the minibar.
天哪
Oh, my god!
酒也没了 这又得两百美元
Every bottle is gone! That's at least another $200!
密♥码♥是1234
The passcode is 1-2-3-4.
我知道是你偷的 神啊 还我
I know you stole them! Oh, my god! Just give them back!
否则我就报♥警♥抓你
Or else I'm gonna report you to el polica,
他们就在屋里
who are right aque.
好了好了 怎么回事
Okay, okay, what's going on?
清洁工偷走了我的处方药
This housekeeper stole my prescriptions. No --
昨天还在我旅馆房♥间的 现在不见了
They were in my hotel room yesterday, and now they're gone.
她说她没偷东西
She says she's never stolen anything,
而且她不想清理发生了凶案的房♥间
And if she wanted to clean up after murderers,
否则早就搬回洪都拉斯了
she'd move back to Honduras.
戴娜 戴娜
Okay, Dana -- hey, Dana.
你的什么药不见了
What medications are you missing?
我来数数
Uh, well, let's see.
安定 安定文 善痛眠
Uh, valium, ativan, neurontin,
均为抗精神病药物
安定 再普乐 思乐康 安定
Valium, zyprexa, uh... seroquel, and valium.
而且我需要它们 现在就要
And I need them. I need them.
好吧 昨天还有谁进过你房♥间吗
Okay. Was there anybody else in your room since yesterday?
只有我 所以我才知道是清洁工偷的
Just me. That is how I know that the housekeeper took them.
那你的妹妹丽萨呢
What about your sister Lisa?
还有丽萨 她是也进过我房♥间
And my sister Lisa. She was in my room, too.
你觉得可能是她拿的吗
You think she took my pills?
不会 她想要会问我要的
No, she usually asks.
副队 如果凶手是想要
You know, lieutenant, if the murderer tried
给伊根先生的能量饮料里放镇定剂
to sedate Mr. Egan by dumping valium
以便偷偷进入他的房♥间
into his energy drink and found a way into his room,
也许当他进来时发现对方还清醒地
it might've been surprising to find him still awake
躺在浴缸里时吓到了他
and lying in the bathtub.
这样吹风机 还有之后
That would explain the hair dryer
扭打的痕迹就解释的通了
and the struggle afterwards --
谢谢你 大侦探福尔摩斯
Oh, thank you. Thank you, Sherlock Holmes.
恕我提醒 我才是第一个想到
As you will recall, I was the first person to point out
受害人也许被人下了药的
that our victim probably had been drugged.
我打给莫拉斯医生 让他把药物检测
I'll call Morales, have him focus his tox panel
主要放在查找各种镇定剂上
on variants of valium.
我们应该把旅馆的垃圾一并检查一下
We should also look through the hotel trash,
看能不能找到这位小姐的药瓶
see if we can find this girl's prescription bottles.
如果我们能从上面提取指纹
If we could print them,
或许我们还赶得及去看球赛
we might be able to still make the game.
七点才开始
It doesn't start till 7:00.
你要是能单独约队长出去
Yeah, and if you could ask the captain out on your own,
不用把大家都拉下水就好了
without dragging everyone else with you...
拉下水 那可是棒球赛啊
Dragging? It's baseball.
谁会不愿意去看棒球赛
Who gets dragged to baseball?
副队 新娘扔掉电♥话♥前
Uh, Lieutenant. The last call the bride made
最后一通电♥话♥是打给...
before she dumped her phone was, uh...
打给我的 她只想说
To me. All she wanted to say, really,
这婚不结了
was just that we weren't getting married
我应该忘了她 继续生活
and that I should forget about her and move on.
不不 今天不行
Oh, no, no! Not today!
她不是说要你今天忘了她
She didn't mean forget about her today.
-她需要 -我不知道 先生
- She would ne-- - I don't know, sir.
自从她砸烂丹尼可笑的小吉他后
Once she broke Danny's funny little guitar --
-事实上 那是四弦琴 -十弦琴
- Actually, it's a ook-a-le-le. - Ukulele?
-不不 四弦 -十弦 拾弦
- No, no. Ook... - uke? Ook... uk?
注意看我的嘴唇 四 四
Watch my lips. Ook... ook...
天哪 这里有人死了
Oh, my god! Someone died here!
新娘砸坏了丹尼那不知道叫什么的东西
The bride broke Danny's whatever.
然后呢
And then?
然后她哭着从彩排现场走了
Then she ran out of the rehearsal crying,
然后婚礼这事开始变得有点悬了
and the whole wedding began to look iffy.
斯图 你在哪
Stu, where the hell are you?!
天哪 这是上演《阴阳魔界》啊
Oh, god. This is like a "Twilight zone."
玄幻迷离的惊悚电影
预算比《阴阳魔界》高多了 我来了
A way over budget "Twilight zone." I'm coming!
如果丽萨出了什么事
If anything happens to Lisa...
-比如呢 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
如果她拿着戴娜的处方药跑了
If she runs off with Dana's drug stash...
安定药的剂量足够对付一头大象了
There was enough valium there to stop an elephant.
皮尔森先生 你眼睛被打青了吗
Mr. Pearson, do you have a black eye?
也许吧
Oh, uh...maybe.
天哪 这么明显吗
Uh... god, is it that obvious?
你一边跟我们对视
Only if you're looking directly at us
一边擦脸上的妆 当然明显了
while you wipe the makeup off your face.
你得坐下来跟我们谈谈
I think you oughta have a seat.
好
Okay.
皮尔森先生 是谁打的你
So, Mr. Pearson, who hit you in the face?
我选择使用沉默权 [拒绝自证其罪]
I prefer to take the fifth on that.
有人告诉过我 我有权保持沉默
Someone told me I have the right to remain silent.
如果你是谋杀嫌犯的话
If you're a murder suspect.
你是谋杀嫌疑犯吗
Are you a murder suspect?
你跟丹尼·伊根打架了吗
Did you get into a fight with Danny Egan?
我们快要跟他宣读米兰达权利了
We're a little on the edge of Miranda here.
要我们给你找律师并且取消婚礼吗
Should we find you an attorney and call off this wedding?
不 不是丹尼打的
No, it wasn't Danny.
你只有撤回保持沉默的权利 才能回答
You can't answer that unless you revoke your rights.
谢谢 队长
Thank you, captain.
好吧 我撤回
Okay, then I don't plead the fifth.
打我的不是丹尼
It wasn't Danny who hit me.
是丽萨
It was Lisa.
但她一般不这样
But that is not like her.
她基本上从没打过我
She almost never hits me.
你未婚妻之前还打过你吗
Your fiance has hit you before?
没打过脸
Not in the hend.
她最近为了能穿上婚纱变得很不理智
And she's just been so nutty about getting into her dress.
过去三天 除了薄荷糖
The past three days, she hasn't had anything to eat
她粒米未进
but breath mints.
长官
Ma'am.
-我们找到新娘了 -在哪找到的
- Uh, we found the bride. - Where was she?
费恩曼熟食店
Feinman's deli.
-离酒店两个街区 -好
- Two blocks from the hotel. - Okay.
为了把她带回来问话
We had to make some serious concessions
我们做了很大的让步
to get her to come in for the interview.
比如呢
Such as?
她有暴♥力♥倾向
So she has a history of violence
或许是跟低血糖引发的狂躁有关
and maybe some issues related to hypoglycemic rage,
但我们现在能肯定的是
But all we really know for sure
她尝试逃婚
is she attempted to flee her own wedding,
而这根本算不上是犯罪行为
which is hardly a criminal offense.
你能相信我结过五次婚
Can you believe I was married five times,
而我从来没想过要逃婚吗
and the thought of running away never occurred to me once?
你妻子没想过吗 先生
What about your wives, sir?
据新娘的妹妹所说
According to her sister,
新娘有机会拿到
the bride had access to the drugs,
那些让死者更易淹死的药品
which made the victim easier to drown.
你们有足够证据扣留她
You have enough to hold her.
但以谋杀罪逮捕她 还差得远呢
But to arrest her for murder? Not so much.
我不知道她是否谋杀了丹尼·伊根
I don't know yet if she murdered Danny Egan,
但她肯定要消灭掉那个三明治
But she is definitely killing that sandwich.
我以前绝对没见过这样的场面
Well, I have definitely never seen anything like this before.
我见过 在探索频道
I have, on the Discovery channel once.
他们播出了一条巨蟒吞噬幼羚的情景
They showed a python swallowing a baby wildebeest.
当然啦 三明治是不会发出哀嚎声的
Of course, the sandwich isn't screaming.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表