剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Something in there that piques your curiosity, Captain?
我总是在想 那些私人物品出现在
I always wonder, what kind of life did someone lead
谋杀调查组的人 过的都是什么样的生活
that their personal effects end up in our murder room?
他也许误判了生活中的很多事情
He may have misjudged many things in life,
但毫无疑问 泰特是个酒鬼
but there's no doubt tate is an alcoholic.
他花了六年才首次成功戒酒九十天
Took him six years to get 90 days.
虽不是前所未有
Not unheard of,
但他确实花了很长的时间
but he went the long way 'round.
你认为他这次算是走入正轨了吗
Would you say this time he was, uh, working the program?
也许吧 他总是反复
Maybe. He was a retread.
一个人一次不履约 你可以接受
A guy fails in his commitment once -- that you expect.
但如果他违反四次或者五次
A guy can't commit four or five times --
那他也许根本完成不了
Maybe it's not gonna happen.
这家伙名下没有登记点22口径的手♥枪♥
There's no 22 registered to this guy
泰特的哥哥名下也没有 长官
or to Tate's brother, Jonathan, either, ma'am.
从来就不会那么容易让我们破案
Well, why make it easy for us?
考虑到他都进行到第九步了
...given his all to step nine,
说来第九步真是让人讨厌
which is a bitch.
第九步 向所有你喝酒时
Step nine -- making amends
伤害过的人道歉赔罪
to everyone you offended while using.
我也遇到过一两次有戒瘾中的人跑来向我道歉
Mm. I've been on the other side of an amends once or twice.
照我的经验来看 光说"对不起"
In my experience, saying "I'm sorry"
有时候并得不到原谅
doesn't always get you off the hook.
泰特列出了他想道歉的
Did Tate put together a list of people
人的名单吗
he wanted to apologize to?
当然 有差不多20到25个名字
There were 20, 25 names. Sure.
你有特别记住某个人吗
Do you remember anyone specifically?
我知道他的家人都在名单上
I know his family was on it,
就我所见
and from what I could tell,
他们应该是不太愿意接受他的道歉
they weren't too open to his apology.
我上次见泰特时 他鼻青脸肿的
Last time I saw Tate, he looked like a punching bag.
他跟谁打架了
Well, who'd he fight with?
他哥哥 叫吉姆还是乔恩之类的
His brother Jim or Jon -- something like that...
好 现在我们通知家人
Okay, now we notify the family,
首先通知乔纳森·哈里森
starting with Jonathan Harrison.
但他不想谈那件事
But he didn't want to talk about it.
你说的上一次见他是什么时候
And when was this -- last time you saw him?
大概是八月中旬
Uh, mid-august, maybe.
在那之后你联♥系♥过他吗
Did you talk to him after that?
没有 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
你担♥保♥的人跟人打架 消失了
Someone you're sponsoring gets into a fight, disappears,
而你却不去关心一下他吗
and you don't think to check on him?
泰特没有消失
Tate didn't disappear.
是我消失了
I did.
就在那时 我...
It was right about that time that I, uh...
又喝酒了
had a slip.
花了我好几周时间
Took me a couple weeks.
抱歉
Sorry.
戒酒二十年
You know, 20 years in
我以为我知道我所有犯过的错了
I thought I knew all the places I had gone wrong,
但其实我并不知道
And I didn't.
还是会犯错
It happens.
当然会
Certainly does.
去年六月 我前妻带我儿子
My ex moved our son
搬去佛罗里达了
to Florida last june.
我就是那时开始堕落的
That's when I fell off.
自那之后我就没见过他
I haven't seen him since.
你儿子多大了
How old is your boy?
十三岁
13.
他打棒球吗
Does he play baseball?
不打 他弹低音吉他
No. He plays bass guitar.
干嘛问这个
Why?
泰特遇到什么麻烦了吗
I-is Tate in some kind of trouble?
你认为呢
What do you think?
你跟泰特去过福蒙特咖啡吗
Did you ever go with Tate to Vermont Grinds?
有时会去 互助会开始前或者结束后会去
Sometimes, before or after meetings.
他最后一份账单买♥♥的是拿铁和薄荷茶
His last bill was for a latte and a mint tea.
听起来正常吗
Sound about right?
我们互助会没有什么人喝薄荷茶
Not a lot of mint-tea drinkers at our meeting.
或许是西好莱坞或者贝弗利山庄的人
Maybe west Hollywood or Beverly Hills.
泰特有时会喝拿铁
Tate would have a latte sometimes.
好多好多红酒 越便宜越好
And lots and lots of red wine -- the cheaper, the better.
你们好
Hello.
哈里森先生 这位是雷达队长
Mr. Harrison, this is Captain Raydor
这位是普罗文茨副队
and Lieutenant Provenza.
队长和副队
Captains and Lieutenants. Wow.
泰特真是有本事
Tate's moved up in the world.
这次又犯了什么事
So, what is it this time?
酒驾还是吸毒
D.U.I.? Cocaine?
我以为泰特已经戒酒了
I thought Tate had sobered up.
要知道 他们这些人 总是说自己不喝了
Yeah. See, they -- they try to fool you by not drinking,
但酒鬼就是酒鬼
but addicts are addicts,
操控情感 打希望牌 撒谎 偷窃
manipulating emotions, playing on hopes, lying, stealing.
如果强♥奸♥犯戒酒了
If a rapist stops drinking,
他还是个不喝酒的强♥奸♥犯
what you get is a sober rapist.
他这次犯了什么事
So, what's he done now?
你还记得最后一次见泰特的情形吗
Do you recall your last visit with Tate?
他有什么变化吗
Was he different at all?
他提前几天说他要过来 周全得不寻常
He asked stop by a few days in advance -- unusually thoughtful.
他说他已经一个月没喝酒了
He claimed to have been sober for a month,
那算是个变化吧
so that was different.
他首先道歉
Uh...he started off talking about apologies,
听上去确实很诚恳
and he sounded really sincere.
但你认为他不是真心的
But you don't think he was.
我一告诉他 我愿意和他一起努力
The second after I told him we'd try to work through it,
他就又变回那副可怜巴巴的样子
He's back to the same old, helpless Tate --
说他拖欠房♥租 银行卡透♥支♥
Behind on his rent, overdrawn with the bank,
公♥寓♥的水电就要因欠费被停了
His utilities about to be shut off.
你帮他了吗
Did you offer to help him?
我说可以给他一份工作
I offered him a job,
我答应过我父母
which is what I told my parents I'd do
如果他改过自新我就会这样做
if he ever cleaned up his act.
但是工作嘛
But work...
泰特压根就没有考虑过
Tate didn't even think about it.
他这辈子都投身于他那伟大的户外了
His life was all about the great outdoors.
我们就是在户外找到他的
Well, that's where we found him.
之后怎么了
Then what happened?
那次见面是怎么结束的
How did you end your visit?
你们叫我来就是为了那件事吗
Is that what this meeting's about?
你们向我宣读我的权利
Why you read me my rights
就是因为我对泰特做的事吗
because of what I did to Tate?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
他临走前 我抓到他偷翻我妻子的钱包
Before he left, I caught him going through my wife's purse,
我失控了
and I-I lost it.
揍了他一顿
I beat him up.
说我再也不想看见他
told him I never wanted to see him again.
我可不想让他对我父母做同样的事
See, I wasn't gonna let him do to my mom and dad,
他们应该享受美好的退休生活
who are enjoying their retirement, what he'd done to me.
他给我看过的那份名单上有我父母
See, they're on that list of people he showed me --
就是那份他要道歉的人的名单
everyone he owed an apology --
但他其实从来没真心觉得抱歉
but he wasn't really sorry about anything.
你还记得那份名单上的其他人吗
Do you remember anyone else's name on the list?
就记得我给他的那个了
Only the one I gave him.
"强尼 帮帮我
"Hey, Johnny, help me out.
"有个女人曾经为我们工作过
There's this woman who used to work for us.
"我欠她一个道歉"
I owe her an amends."
全是扯淡
Bullshit.
那个女人是谁
Who was the woman?
梅拉里·格里格斯
Mallory Greggs,
是个服装设计师
a clothing designer...
梅拉里·格里格斯 这名字应该挺好找的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表