剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你雇不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥将为你指派一位
one will be appointed for you by the state.
抱歉 我的元首
Sorry, mein fuhrer...
但在你出发去煽动下一波仇恨集♥会♥之前
but before you ride off to your next hate rally,
我们需要跟你谈谈一名失踪的13岁男孩
we need to talk to you about a missing 13-year-old boy.
帕洛玛的寄养家庭
Paloma's foster family
一直按章行事
seems to be doing all the right things.
他们填了收养申请 他们想要抚养她
They've made an application to adopt. They want her.
如果古斯说帕洛玛是他妹妹
And would all of that stop
这一切就会停止吗
if Gus identifies Paloma as his sister?
是啊
Yeah.
但是他想去看她
But -- but he wants to visit her.
古斯不也有这个权利吗
Doesn't Gus have rights, too?
如果帕洛玛认出了古斯
If Paloma recognizes Gus,
就再没有回头路可走了
that is a bell that can't be unrung.
儿童及家庭服务部必须做出行动
And D.C.F.S. will have to act.
如果她妈妈还在维加斯
And if her mother's still in Vegas,
帕洛玛只能去内华达
Paloma's off to Nevada.
-那她就回不来了 -对
- And she couldn't come back? - No.
听着 就算古斯想带走帕洛玛
Look, even if Gus wanted to take Paloma,
他自己都找不到容身之所
he doesn't have a place of his own yet.
-他没有工作 -好吧 所以
- He doesn't have a job. - Okay, then, um,
他现在只能放手
he should back off for now.
但我们怎样才能让他放弃呢
But how do we get him to do that?
也许玛利亚娜能帮我们
Maybe Mariana could help us out.
如果她在的话
If she were here.
玛利亚娜在古斯心中还是很重要的
Mariana is still very present in Gus' mind,
他对她怀有愧疚
and he feels guilty about her.
至少我们知道帕洛玛在哪了
At least we know where Paloma is.
我还需要找到另一个孩子
There's another child I still have to find.
肯尼不肯帮我们 他要求请律师
And Kenny's not gonna help. He's demanding a lawyer.
真糟糕 紧急情况来了
Too bad. We have exigent circumstances.
别担心 古斯想为两个妹妹做最好选择
Don't worry. Gus wants to do right by both his sisters.
当一名不满14岁的男孩失踪
When a boy under the age of 14
疑似被绑♥架♥时
is missing and presumed kidnapped,
我们称之为紧急情况
we call that exigent circumstances,
因此你请律师的权利
and that means that your right to an attorney
以及保持沉默的权利都不复存在
and your right to remain silent do not exist.
肯尼 有很大的可能 在法庭上
There's a very good chance, Kenny, that in court,
我们无法用你今晚说的话控告你
we won't be able to use anything you say tonight against you.
但我们能借此找到那个男孩
But we can use it to find the boy.
但如果孩子死了 在你开口之前
If the kid dies, however, before you talk to us,
你将面临比三振出局还严重的刑罚
you're looking at something worse than a third strike.
你将有可能以绑♥架♥罪
You'll be eligible
面临国家检察院提出的
for the death penalty and prosecution
死刑诉讼
by the U.S. Attorney's office for kidnapping.
不不不 法官阁下
No, no. No, no, no, Your Honor,
你不能进
you can't come --
你真的要把我赶出去吗 副队
Are you really going to throw me out, Lieutenant?
二十多年来 我从未质疑过
For over 20 years, I have never questioned
你在听证席上说的任何一个词
a single word that you've said on the stand.
法官阁下 我们正在审讯
Your Honor, we're interviewing a defendant
一场将由您主持的庭审中的被告
in a trial over which you're presiding.
他有可能正要供认谋杀我儿子的罪行
Who may be about to confess to the murder of my son.
情况越来越明显
It is becoming increasingly clear
我是无法完成这个案子了
that I will not be finishing this case.
拜托 我以一个母亲
Please, I am asking you
而不是一名法官的身份问你
as a mother, not as a judge.
-法官阁下 -谢谢
- Your Honor. - Thank you.
请站在这里
Please, stand here.
不要说话或干涉
Don't speak and don't interfere.
另一方面
On the other hand,
如果你能帮我们找到活着的亨利·法瑞尔
if you help us find Henry Farrell, and he's alive,
那么你刚刚的
then that little resisting arrest stunt
拒捕行为
that you just pulled,
我们可以不追究
maybe we can just make that go away.
还有你住所里
Along with all the meth
那些毒品
in the house where you were staying,
和你朋友扔进
And the road flare,
我们汽车油箱里的道路照明弹
your friend dumped in the gas tank of our car.
告诉我们亨利在哪儿
Tell us where Henry is,
否则你就再也不能骑摩托了
or you've ridden your bike for the very last time.
明白吗
Comprende?
哪个亨利
Henry who?
我就是问一下
Right, I'm just askin'.
亨利·法瑞尔 瑞安法官十三岁的侄子
Henry Farrell, the 13-year-old nephew of Judge Ryan,
昨晚你和你第五王朝的朋友们
who you and your Fifth Dynasty friends abducted last night
杀死她儿子钱德勒后拐走的那个
after murdering her son Chandler.
瑞安法官的儿子死了
Judge Ryan's boy's dead?
太惨了
That's just real sad.
你昨晚在哪儿
Where were you last night?
跟沃特和他女朋友在一起
With Walter and his girlfriend,
我们可没听说瑞安法官的儿子
and we didn't get no good news
被♥干♥掉了这种好消息
about Judge Ryan's boy being knocked off,
我可以向你保证
I can promise you that.
事情经过是怎样的
How did it happen?
拜托 告诉我点细节
Come on, share the details.
而且 孩子对我有什么用
Besides, what use would I have with a kid?
我把他关在哪儿 我为什么要绑♥架♥他
Where would I put him? Why would I take him?
来胁迫瑞安法官退出
To intimidate Judge Ryan into recusing herself
对你袭击重罪的审讯
from your trial for felony assault.
我们是个大帮派
It's a big gang.
我不能制止其他人对那婊♥子♥做什么
I can't control people's reaction to the bitch.
这个国家已经落入了贱♥人♥手里
This country has gone to the dogs.
黑人总统
Black president.
非法劳工警♥察♥
Wetback cops.
你们这些人 你们想要宣战
You people, you wanna declare war.
雅利安民族
The Aryan race
会反击的
will fight back.
行了 我们还要听
All right, come on. How much more of this crap
这混♥蛋♥胡说多久
do we have to listen to?
但不会通过绑♥架♥孩子来反击
But not by kidnapping little kids.
是的 我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I'm a badass, man.
白种人就需要这样的混♥蛋♥
That's what the white race needs, badasses.
但我没有堕落
But I'm not a degenerate.
钱德勒·瑞安是个民族叛徒
Chandler Ryan was a race traitor.
你们知道吗
Did you know that?
他为移♥民♥们工作 想在
He was working immigration, trying to fill
伟大的加利福尼亚州塞满你这样的人
the great State of California with people like you.
抱歉打扰一下 队长
Sorry to interrupt, Captain,
泰勒局长希望
but, uh, Chief Taylor would like to see you
您马上去他的办公室
in his office right now.
白人让这个国家变成了
White people made this country
地球上最强大的国家
the most powerful on earth!
你们想让我们不流点血就轻易放弃吗
You expect us to just give that up? Without bloodshed?
只要流的是你的血就行了 伙计
As long as it's your blood, buddy.
怎么回事 泰勒局长在纽约
What's going on? Chief Taylor's in new york.
对不起 瑞安法官就站在我旁边
Sorry. Uh, Judge Ryan was standing right next to me.
你知道的 按照正常程序
As you know, per standard procedure,
我们已经监控了法瑞尔家里的电♥话♥
we've been monitoring the Farrell house phone
以防绑匪要赎金
in case there was a ransom demand.
突然 我们收到了一个从这部电♥话♥
When suddenly, we get an outgoing call from that phone
打给肖恩·法瑞尔的电♥话♥
to Sean Farrell.
怎么可能
How?
警♥察♥们去他家想查清楚
Officers went to the house to check it out,
猜猜他们发现谁坐在屋里
and guess who they found sitting in the den,
看电视
watching tv?
队长 这就是我跟你提到过的女士
Ah, Captain. This is the lady I was telling you about.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表