剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我会在玄关放第二张宴会桌
I'd probably set up a second banquet table inside the entryway.
你真认为新年时搞定这一切
And do you really think you can make this all happen
都没问题吗
for new year's?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我之前花更少的时间搞过更大的派对
I've put together much bigger parties in less time.
不会有什么压力
And I shine under pressure.
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不 让它转到语♥音♥信箱好了
Huh? No, I'll let it go to voicemail.
你好 这是派对策划人莎拉 留言
Hi. You've reached parties by Sara. Leave a --
各位 特警队和营救队
Guys, S.W.A.T. and rescue teams
陶
大约六分钟后到
are about six minutes out.
桑切斯
快啊 莎拉 接电♥话♥
Come on, Sara, answer me.
正规晚宴是不错
A sit-down dinner is impressive,
但新年前夜我更推荐
but I'd recommend a more relaxed, buffet presentation
-气氛更轻松的自助餐 -抱歉 我得暂停
- for new year's eve. - Ah, sorry. Uh, I had to cut.
-我想换一下画面 -好
- And I want to change the frame here. - Okay.
你介意将讲回到
So would you mind taking it back a little
人数的部分吗
to the, um, head count part?
好 没问题
Oh. Yeah. Not at all.
正如我之前说的
So, as I was saying,
一百个客人
100 guests would def--
抱歉
sorry.
我没法完全切断
I can't shut it off entirely.
太多节日派对了
So many holiday parties.
在你接之前 如果不介意的话
Before you answer it, if you don't mind,
你能背朝着门站在这吗
if you could you stand here with your back to the door?
-我好构图 -派对策划人莎拉
- I'm having a composition issue. - Parties by Sara.
你好莎拉 我是洛杉矶警局的队长纱伦·雷达
Hello. Sara, this is captain Sharon Raydor of the L.A.P.D.
我没时间解释
I don't have time to explain,
所以我需要你仔细听好
so I need you to listen very carefully
尽可能简洁地回答我
and answer my questions as simply as possible.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 好
Yes. u202dGood.
-你一个人吗 -没有 抱歉
- Are you alone? - No. Sorry.
跟你在一起的男人
The man who is with you,
看上去携带枪♥支♥了吗
does he appear to be carrying a gun?
不好说
I couldn't say.
怎么了
Why?
有什么问题吗
Is everything okay?
我的助理厨师
It's my sous-chef,
问我什么时候回厨房♥
wanting to know when I'll be back at the kitchen.
很好 莎拉
Good, Sara.
告诉他你信♥号♥♥不好
Tell him that your reception is bad
你得到外面接电♥话♥
and you need to take the call outside.
喂
Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
我听不到
I'm losing her.
等等 我马上回来
Uh, hold on. I'll be right back.
上 普罗文茨
Go, Provenza.
那是谁
Who the hell?
莎拉
Sara.
-我们接到莎拉 她没有受伤 -很好
- We've got Sara. She's unharmed. - Oh, good.
赛克斯
此处出现转折
Well, there's a plot twist.
好吧...
Okay, well...
有时候 最好的计划是你放弃的计划
Sometimes the best plan is the one you burn down.
队长 莎拉说布拉德
Captain, Sara says Brad
绝对在屋子里拍些什么
is definitely in the house, filming everything,
她没看到其他人♥质♥
and she didn't see another hostage.
离窗户和门远一点
Stay away from the windows and doors.
除非他想逃跑 否则不要发生争斗
Do not engage unless he tries to escape.
抱歉 长官 他出来了
Sorry, ma'am. Here he comes.
嫌犯到了院子里
Suspect has moved onto the patio,
桑切斯
他浑身湿了 我闻到汽油的味道
And he's soaking wet. I smell gasoline.
陶
我的天
Holy God.
-他携带武器吗 -他另一只手里有东西
- Is he armed? - He's got something in his other hand.
-冷静点 伙计 -继续说 这都是好素材
- Take it easy, bud! - Keep talking! u202dThis is all great stuff.
来 伙计 坐下吧
Come on, pal. Let's have a seat.
我还要去别的地方
I have places to go.
我也拍过电视
Hey! I work in film, too.
陶
桑切斯
他拿着打火机 小心点
He's carrying a lighter. Be careful.
制♥服♥他的过程中不得出现伤亡
No one dies taking this guy down.
那你可能知道在拍特技镜头时
So you probably know how important it is
保持所有人的安全是多么重要的事
to keep everyone safe during a stunt.
后退
Stand back!
说真的
Seriously!
因为这是我宏伟的终章
Because this is my big finish.
我将要向世人展示
I am about to demonstrate
你们所谓的职责到底是怎么样的
what commitment to your vision really looks like!
桑切斯
桑切斯
陶
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
你这个蠢货
You idiot!
我的手♥机♥ 我的手♥机♥
My phone! My phone!
你毁了一切
You've ruined it!
不 我的手♥机♥
No! My phone!
火灭了
Fire's out.
你必须阻止他
You had to stop him.
现在政♥府♥必须得花上百万美元
So now the state has to spend millions of dollars
做那个混♥蛋♥本来准备对自己做的事
to do what the jerk was ready to do himself.
你只是生气你没法
You're just mad you didn't get to
亲自把那家伙推下泳池 赛克斯
push him in the pool yourself, Sykes.
有点
A little.
你要邀请我做你的男伴
So, did you ask me to this party
一起去参加派对吗
as your date or not?
古斯
Look, Gus.
我仔细想了想 我们...
I've thought this out and we just...
阻碍太多了
There's too many hurdles.
比如说
Like?
比如我住在洛杉矶
Like, I live in L.A.
你住在拉斯维加斯
You live in Vegas.
我要搬过来
I'm moving here.
我下周就要在这里工作了
I got a job starting next week.
所以我今天中午没法和你吃午餐
That's why I couldn't have lunch with you today.
等等 你要搬过来吗
Wait. You're moving here?
-不是因为我吧 -不 是因为帕洛玛
- Not because of me. - u202dNo. No, because of Paloma.
万一她的寄养家庭决定能让我见她
In case her foster family ever decides I can visit her.
好吧 你也知道 现在
Okay, well, also -- also, you know, right now,
我在集中精力在大学上
I have to focus on college.
我有工资
I got benefits.
也许我总有一天也会去上大学
Maybe I'll go to college, too, one day.
你对上班族有意见吗
What, you got something against working people?
我根本不知道怎么和人约会
I have no idea how to date anyone.
没人喜欢约会
No one likes dating.
这就是最棒的地方啊
That's the best thing about this whole situation.
我们已经了解了彼此
We already know each other.
这是巨大的优势
It gives us a big edge.
万一我们之间不合适呢
And what if it doesn't work out?
我们也能接受
We'll live.
听着 我...我是来陪你的
Look. I-I-I came here to spend time with you.
如果你不是因此而邀请我的
If that's not why you invited me,
-等等 古斯 -那我走
- W-wait, Gus. - then I'll go.
如果...
What happens if...
你更加了解我后
...once you get to know me better,
你就不喜欢我了
You stop liking me?
你为什么会这么想
Why on earth would you think that?
你喝个一小杯 亲爱的
One little cup of nog, sweetheart,
我就到家了
And I'll be home.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表