剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
待上至少一周的时间
for at least another week.
康复中心
A convalescent center?
我从没想过要去
I never thought about that.
帕特里丝 真该为自己
Boy, Patrice, you really know how
好好规划一下今后的事情
to lay it out there for someone.
难怪普罗文茨要娶你
No wonder Provenza wants to marry you.
什么
What?
等下 这就是今晚特别大餐的目的
Wait, is that what this big special dinner tonight is all about?
那什么 其实我不知道的
You know, I-I have no idea.
我的意思是他没和我提过结婚的事
I mean, he's never talked to me about marriage.
我也是自己推测出来的
I've just inferred.
问一下 这个喝的里面有什么东西
Hey, what's in this drink, by the way?
我觉得这个真的很好喝
I mean, it really tastes terrific.
是柑橘吗
Is it the citrus?
你为什么要说那些
Why did you say that?!
我肯定生气了 好吗
Well, of course I'm mad!
因为 富林 在我决定
Because, Flynn, when I decide
我要和别人订婚的时候
that I want to get engaged to someone,
那肯定是要我自己去求婚的
normally I propose to them myself.
好了 我需要他马上坦白
All right, I need this guy to confess,
因为我现在必须要走了
cause I have got to get out of here.
有人打给霍布斯吗
Uh, has anyone called Hobbs?
我知道他就是一个饶舌艺术家
Huh? I mean, we know it's always the rapper.
-饶舌艺术家 -长官 这不是饶舌
- It's always the rapper. - Sir, it's -- it's -- it's not rap.
是嘻哈
It's hip-hop.
是的 他们还唱歌♥ 这就是区别
No, he sings. There's a difference.
不 根本没区别
No, there isn't.
谢谢你认出了你的保时捷
Thank you for identifying your Porsche.
巴斯 调大点声
Buzz, turn it up.
我们现在还需要再问你几个问题
Now we just need to ask you a few questions
-有关过去24小时里发生的 -譬如
- about the past 24 hours. - Like?
譬如你昨晚为什么会去停车♥库♥
Like, why were you visiting the parking garage last night?
我去凯尔的公♥寓♥去见他
I I was meeting my boy Kyle at his apartment,
去玩玩的
to hang.
但是他不在
But he never showed.
这就是为什么刚刚我要宣读我的权利
Is that why you read me my rights?
你是怎么认识凯尔的
How did you first meet Kyle?
通过我俩共同的朋友
Through a mutual friend.
共同的朋友是叫做互联网吗
Mutual friend called the internet?
好吧
Fine.
四个月前 我们在网络视频网站认识
We met on a webcam site four months ago,
不过那是合法的
But that's not illegal.
我们在线聊天的时候
I never gave him a cent.
除了一些礼物 我一分钱都没给他
only gifts when we were talking online.
但是我们...
But that ended when we...
你们 这会公开吗
Are you guys -- is this -- is this going public?
你们为何要拿这事来烦我
Why -- why you all hassling me about this?
你不想这事公开
You don't want this to go public.
你是怕大家
Are you afraid people finding out
知道你的性取向吗
about your sexual orientation --
什么
What?
不是 你们该先调查一下
Oh, no, y'all should do some more research.
整个演绎生涯 我对
I've been open about...
我的性取向多变这事一直都是公开的
the fluid nature of my sexuality my entire career.
意味着我的性取向各占一半
It means I am an u202dequal-opportunity kind of dude.
也就是老一辈说的双性恋
That's old-people talk for "Bisexual."
我粉丝关心的是我还是单身 是歌♥手
All my fans care about is that I'm single, a player,
在我的某场表演结束后 我可能会
and that I could possibly be available to them
看上他们
after one of my shows.
不能让他们知道
So they can't know I'm --
我跟某人有稳定的关系
I'm about to settle down with anybody.
你说你昨晚准备跟凯尔见面
You said you were meeting at Kyle's last night,
他根本就没出现 你知道原因吗
and he never showed. Do you know why?
不知道 他发短♥信♥让我十点半去找他
No, he texted me to drop by at 10:30
到时他从健身房♥回来
when he got back from the gym.
跟往常一样 我把车停在车♥库♥
I parked in the garage, like I always do,
就停在他的车旁边
right next to his car,
坐电梯下去
took the elevator downstairs,
在附近等他出现 但他根本就没来
waited around for him to show, but he never did come.
我不想他的室友见到我
And I don't want his roommate to see me,
所以除非我确定他室友不在
so I never go to the apartment
否则的话我是不会去他公♥寓♥的
unless I'm sure the dude's not there.
室友
Roommate?
是的 叫詹森什么的
Yeah, uh, Jason something.
他经常不在 所以他不在时
He -- he travels a lot, so when he's not there,
公♥寓♥对我们来说确实是个好地方
apartment's a good place for us to hang.
-或者去酒店房♥间 -701房♥有两间卧室
- Maybe a hotel room. - Apartment 701 is a two-bedroom,
或许这个詹森睡的是榻榻米的房♥间
so maybe this Jason guy slept on the futon.
租约单上只有一个人的名字
There's only one name on the lease.
他在这吗 凯尔
Is he here -- Kyle?
他有麻烦吗
Is he in trouble?
凯尔已经没卖♥♥淫了 好吗
Kyle's not hustling anymore, Okay?
不管你们认为他做了什么 你们都错了
Whatever you guys think he's done, you're wrong.
不 我们没有错 先生
No, we're not wrong, sir.
昨晚凯尔没出现的原因是
The reason that Kyle never showed up last night
他被谋杀了
is that he was murdered.
从车♥库♥的栏杆被推下去了
Shoved over the railing of the parking garage.
你当时在车♥库♥
And you were in that parking garage
跟凯尔被杀的时间很接近
very close to the time that Kyle died.
但他是我的
But he's -- he's my...
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
谁 为什么杀他
Who? Why?
为什么有人想伤害凯尔
Why would anyone want to hurt Kyle?
这也是我们想找出的答案
That's what we're trying to find out.
所以我们想获取你的DNA样本
Which is why we should get your DNA.
我的DNA
My DNA?
你们要我的DNA干吗
What do you need my DNA for?
发生了打斗
There was a fight,
不管这个跟凯尔
and whomever was struggling
打斗的人是谁 都留下了血迹
with Kyle left his blood.
我们也想查看你的手♥机♥
We also would like your cell.
如果你能在同意书上签字的话
So if you would just sign this consent form...
这边 张口 快 张开 张开
Come here. Open your mouth. Come on. Open up. Open up.
我们还在找凯尔的手♥机♥
And we are still trying to find Kyle's cellphone.
同意搜查表
你们显然不知道这一切
You know what, you obviously don't understand
对我来说有多难
how hard this is for me,
所以我看是时候让皮切丝过来了
So...I-I think it's time for Peaches to come back.
当然可以 米切尔先生
Of course, Mr. Mitchell.
要知道 你不用担心签署同意书的事了
Don't worry about signing the consent form, after all.
既然你承认去过犯罪现场
Since you've admitted to being at the crime scene,
我们会去拿搜查令的
we'll just get a warrant.
凯尔有个一次性手♥机♥
Kyle had a burner phone.
我们或许永远都找不到
And we may never find it,
但我们有他的电♥话♥号♥码
but we do have his number
因为格雷的手♥机♥里有许多条
because Grey's cell has lots of graphic texts
跟受害人间的图文短♥信♥往来
back and forth with our victim.
他们看上去是相爱了
They sound in love.
凯尔有跟其他人联♥系♥吗
Was Kyle communicating with anyone else?
有 长官
Uh, yes, ma'am.
犯罪记录数据库
很多打去区号♥是619的电♥话♥
Lots of calls to a 619 area code,
应该是南圣地亚哥
so south San Diego.
但也是个一次性手♥机♥
But that's also a burner phone.
会是他室友詹森吗
Could that be his roommate -- Jason?
如果格雷说的是实话
If Grey is telling the truth,
詹森经常不在的话
and Jason was out of town a lot,
圣地亚哥的号♥码也就说得通了
it might explain the San Diego number.
我跟南部经典公♥司♥的租住申请中心
I checked with the applications center
核实过了 看看701房♥间在凯尔之前的
at Southland Classic to see who the last tenant was
-上一位租客是谁 -詹森吗
- at apartment 701 before Kyle. u202d- Jason?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表