剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这样我就可以裁定为持有偏见
so I can have it ruled prejudicial
不得被采纳
and inadmissible.
你可以想说什么就说什么
You can say what you want,
但是你拒绝了过失杀人的认罪条件
but you turned down a deal for manslaughter,
也就是说你曾经看过那段视频
which means you'd seen that video.
杰克·雷达
Jack Raydor,
我们本应该在上一轮审讯中就释放肯恩·宋的
we could've released Ken Song last march,
你却让一个无辜的人被关在监狱里
and you kept an innocent man locked up in jail.
有些人又开始在这里啰嗦
There's the nagging voice
表达他们的道德心了
of someone else's conscience again.
好吧 这就是事实
Well, here's the truth.
不管你们接不接受
Like it or not,
如果在这案子上你们能和我一样尽职尽责
if all of you had done as good a job as I had on this,
我们也不会在这里
we wouldn't be here working through
为了所有的小意外而争论了
all this little contretemps.
对吧
Would we?
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
最糟糕的是
The worst part is,
他的证据说辞从法律角度上都能说通
his explanation of the evidence works, legally.
即便不能 这个视频还是可以证明
And even if it didn't, the video is still admissible.
纱伦
Sharon?
有什么想法
Any thoughts?
其实只有一个
Just one, really.
如果肯恩·宋没有杀死他的老婆
If Ken Song didn't murder his wife...
那是谁干的
Who did?
队长 这个名字吸引了我
Captain, this name popped out at me.
我们一直在看这些酒吧收据
We were looking through all the bar receipts,
猜猜案发当晚上还有谁在酒吧
and guess who else was there the night of the murder?
玛丽·洛尔
Mary Lowe.
被害者的妹妹
The victim's sister.
我知道 我在法庭上看到她了
I know. I saw her in court.
她晚上7:45在牛油甜心酒吧
She was at ButterSweets at 7:05 P.M.
确定是她吗
Are we sure it was her?
我们翻查了那个过生日的女孩安斯利给的
Well, I ran that picture by Ainsley, our birthday girl,
六个文件夹的照片 她认出玛丽
in a six pack, and she I.D.'d Mary
就是那个和肯恩·宋亲热的女人
as the woman that was making out with Ken Song.
如果她签了账单后就离开了酒吧
If she left the bar after signing this receipt,
她应该很容易就开车到丽萨家
she could have easily driven to Lisa's house.
如果玛丽喜欢她妹妹的老公
And if Mary was in love with her sister's husband,
好这就是杀人动机
well, that's motive.
好 我们把玛丽请来警局吧
Okay, let's invite Mary for a visit
看看她除了通奸还有没有其他的罪行
and see if she's up to something worse than adultery.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生说 自从那个小车祸以后
The doctor said, since I had that little dustup with the car,
让我看一下 应该是粘膜组织
um, let me see, uh, what -- some kind of lining
有拉伤 谁知道呢
got stretched or snapped -- who knows?
不管怎样 结果就是有点凝
Anyway, resulting in a bit of coag--
凝结物
Coagulation?
安迪 你有血凝块吗
Andy, you have a blood clot?
有一小块 非常小
Uh, little one -- very small.
医生给开了些分解血块的药
They gave me some meds to break it down,
不过如果不起作用 我就会去动手术
but if that doesn't work, I have to get surgery.
-手术 什么样的手术 -非常普通
- Surgery? What kind of surgery? - Very common.
你知道的 就是把我的动脉切开
you know, they open up my artery and just take
从我脖子里把血块取出
that little sucker right out of my neck.
从你的颈动脉
In your carotid artery?
你的血块在那里吗
That's where the blood clot is?
等下 在我们讨论病情前
Uh, listen, before we go any further, um...
首先 我去和普罗文茨打了报告
First, I had to report to Provenza
他是我的直接领导
as my immediate supervisor,
然后我来找的你 我的指挥官
and then to you as my commanding officer,
我回来工作前要有我内科医生的许可
that I need clearance from my physician before I return to work.
这不是问题
That's not a problem.
因为医生说我需要24小时全天监护
And since the doctor says I need to be monitored 24/7,
普罗文茨和帕特莉斯打过招呼了
Provenza spoke with Patrice who,
你还记得吧 她以前是个专业的护士
if you remember, used to be a professional nurse, and
她已经答应看护我了
and she's agreed to hang with me
在你和你的孩子不在你家时...
when you and the kid aren't at your condo --
我的意思是 如果我能在
I mean, if I can stay there
-血块消失前住在你家 -当然可以
- until the clot goes away. - Of course.
还有一件事
Oh, uh, there's just one more thing.
我有血块的事
can we just keep this whole thing about
你能不能替我先保密
my blood-clot situation between you and me?
只有你和普罗文茨知道
And -- you know, and Provenza?
我的意思是 你可以告诉孩子们
I mean, you can tell your kids.
我不想他们对我搬去你那里有什么想法
I don't want them to think that I'm moving in or something.
不然
Otherwise...
好的 我会保密的
Okay. I'll keep it very quiet.
艾米莉 里奇还有拉什蒂
And, um, Emily and Ricky and Rusty
他们都会理解的
will completely understand.
那就好
Uh, yeah.
我还在恢复中
I'm still healing.
-我很抱歉 -所以先不抱了
- I'm sorry. - So no hugs.
而且不能跑步 不能碰我的脑袋
Also, there's no running, no reaching above my head,
不能以任何理由交叉我的双腿
no crossing my legs for some reason.
我觉得这条很奇怪 对吧
I mean, that's odd, right?
从... 但是 好吧
From the...eh, but okay.
好吧 不能弯腰 不能开车
All right, no bending over, and no driving.
所以我需要搭你的车回家了
so I'll need a ride home,
我是说去你的公♥寓♥
uh, I mean to your condo.
所以 在这张你给我的名单上
So, on the list you gave me
1月22号♥你去过的地方的单子上
of your movements on last January 22nd,
你就恰好忘记提你在你妹妹被害之前
you just forgot to mention you had drinks
与杀她的凶手见过面吗
with your sisters murderer right before he killed her?
我觉得这听起来像是你想要
Because to me, that sounds like you were trying
帮凶手逃离法律制裁
to have the justice system off the guy.
不 不 不 我是想让肯恩冷静下来
No, no, no, I -- I was trying to calm Ken down.
丽萨和他大吵了一架
He and Lisa got into a terrible fight.
他怕她会带着孩子
He was afraid that she was going to leave him
离开他
and take the baby.
她不会这么做的
She wouldn't have.
她太爱他了
She loved him too much.
但是肯恩给我打电♥话♥要见面 而我觉得
But Ken called me to meet, and I felt --
你觉得什么
You felt what?
是这样的
Look.
我告诉过你了 他想再和我聊一下才能安心
I already told you, he needed reassurance.
丽萨爱肯恩 但她有时候对他挺不好的
Lisa loved Ken, but she could be mean to him sometimes.
是因为肯恩酗酒的问题吗
Was that because of Ken's drinking,
还是因为他和自己的姐姐有一腿
or because he was screwing her sister?
我们大概搔到痒处了
Oh, I think we touched a nerve.
-我该离开了 -为什么
- And that's my cue to leave. - Why?
因为你不再是个证人了 玛丽
Because, Mary, you're not just a witness anymore.
所以我们才向你宣读了你的权利 女士
That's why we read you your rights, ma'am.
你接下来给出口供时
And what you say next
我不应该在场
I shouldn't hear in person.
你们什么意思
What are you talking about?
-请稍等片刻 -案子里总是有三角恋爱
- Just wait. - Always a love triangle.
谁说三个人总比两个好
Who says three is better than two?
玛丽 我是普罗文茨副队
Mary, Lieutenant Provenza.
什么事
Yeah?
既然现在你的记忆清楚一点了
Now that your memory is working better,
我想问你 你除了记起你和肯恩·宋
I'd like to ask if, in addition to your being
在你妹妹被害前的30分钟
in a bar with Ken Song
在酒吧见过面
30 minutes before your sister was murdered,
你是否还记得与他亲热过
I'd like to ask if you recall making out with him.
我们没有亲热
We weren't making out.
你要是再说谎我就以谋杀罪逮捕你 明白吗
Lie to me again and I'll arrest you for murder, Capisce?
-我没撒谎 -我们有证据 再给你最后一次机会
- I'm not lying. - There's a witness. Last chance.
我们想知道你是什么时候开始
We need to find out when you started
和你妹夫有染的
this affair with your brother-in-law.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表