剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
巴斯
Buzz.
直接对我说
Just talk to me.
我会特写你的脸
I'm going close on your face.
说你同意我们搜查你的房♥子
Say you give us consent to search your house.
我同意你们搜查我的房♥子寻找埃米尔·费希尔
I give you consent to check my house for Emile Fisher.
这样满意了吧
There. Happy?
可能戴着耳机听不见
Maybe he's got headphones on.
迈克有钥匙 直接进去吧
Mike has the key. Let's just go in.
我们不需要许可
We don't need permission.
桑切斯 你和塞克斯绕后
Um, Sanchez, you and Sykes go around back
以防这家伙决定逃跑
in case this guy decides to try and take off.
好的 陶 你是今天的"好斗先生"
Okay. All right. Tao, you're Mr. Aggressive today.
你走前面
You go in first.
有人在家吗 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Hello? Anyone home? L.A.P.D.
你确定这是你母亲以前住的地方吗
You sure this was the place your mother was staying?
是的 古斯说的
Yeah, according to gus.
你看到什么
What do you see?
待在这 龙虎少年
Stay here, jump street.
里面有什么 副队
What's in there, Lieutenant?
典型挣扎过后现场
Classic signs of a struggle.
安全
Clear!
我妈不见了
And my mom's gone.
安全
Clear!
别担心 我们会找到她的
Hey, don't worry. We're going to find her, all right?
当务之急 我得先叫鉴证科过来
First things first, u202di got to get S.I.D. In here.
长官
S-sir!
看起来是药物过量
Looks like an overdose.
他在帮派绰号♥"小轻松"
His gang name was Easy.
或许他选择了轻松的方式解脱
Maybe he decided to take the easy way out.
又或许是他没有他宣称的那么清醒
Or maybe he wasn't as sober as he said he was.
一定是打了一记高剂量
Must have caught a hot load.
又或许有人认为
Or maybe someone thought that
他最终还是会向我们招供
he might talk to us after all.
巴斯
Buzz!
好吧 咱们开工吧
Alright. Let's get started on this mess
不然我们这辈子都要待在方塔纳了
or we'll be in Fontana the rest of our lives.
老天
Oh, no.
发生了什么事
What happened?
巴斯 请你录像记录一下针筒
Buzz could you document the needle?
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
埃米尔是被谋杀的
Emile was murdered.
这才是真♥相♥
Thats what happened.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表