剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
有道理 好吧
Makes sense, okay.
让我先看一下这些材料再给你回复
Let me review these materials and I'll get back to you.
在此期间 年轻人
In the meantime, young man,
不准再拍摄有关此案的任何视频了
do not record anything else about this case.
但是 法官大人 我几乎每天都会发布
But -- but, your honor, I post stuff about Alice
-爱丽斯的帖子... -我刚说了
- almost every... every... - I just said
不准再拍摄有关此案的任何视频了
do not record anything else about this case!
你听不明白吗
Was that unclear to you?
不 法官大人 我们明白
No, your honor. We understand,
我们会遵守法庭要求
And we will conform with the court's order.
走吧 拉什蒂
Let's go, Rusty.
等一下
One second.
你的视频博客叫什么
Wh-what's the name of this vlog of yours?
"身份"
"Identity."
在视频网站上发布的
It's posted on YouTube.
好了 明天再来吧
Okay. Come back tomorrow.
到时再说
We'll see.
铁头先生和他的兄弟狄龙说
Mr. Hammerhead and his brother Dillon say they started
他们早上七点开始训练 可摄像头不会撒谎
training at 7:00 A.M., but the camera doesn't lie.
我们还是没网 能冒险在
Can we risk opening this on your laptop
-你的电脑上打开这个吗 -没问题
- while we're still offline? - Let's do it.
打开文件名为"洛杉矶咖啡店
Look for a file marked "Caffeino Angeleno,
圣塔蒙尼卡" 昨天早上7点25分
Santa monica," Yesterday's date, 7:25 A.M.
圣塔蒙尼卡 那跟健身房♥
Santa Monica -- that's on the other side of the world
离得十万八千里呢
from the gym.
克丽斯塔是早上7点34分遇袭
And Christa was attacked at 7:34 A.M.
找到了
Here we go.
那又怎样
So what?
我早上出去放松了一会儿
I took a little morning break.
菲力克斯在车里等着我
Felix is waiting for me in the car.
你没给他买♥♥一杯咖啡吗
You didn't buy him a coffee?
没 菲力克斯训练期间不喝咖啡
No, Felix doesn't drink coffee while he's training,
我不能把他一个人留在健身房♥
And I can't leave him at the gym.
所有傻瓜都想跟铁头过两招
Every idiot wants to see how they do against the Hammerhead.
只是 那样失去会员可不好
It's just -- it's a bad way to lose members.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
是 有的
Yeah, there's something else.
有问题吗
Problems?
我们是有可能搞定一位有趣的法官
We may get away with one amused judge
和一个易怒的大学新生的
and one very irritated college freshman.
-你这边呢 -马上就揭晓了
- How about you? - We're about to see.
你在这儿干什么
What you are doing here?
菲力克斯 你在干什么
Felix, what are you doing?!
滚出去
Get out!
菲力克斯
Felix!
停下
Stop!
她在凶案发生时并没说话
She didn't speak during her murder.
是 但我有超过三个月的录像
No. But I had access to over three months of recordings.
我只是把菲力克斯和克丽斯塔
I just moved the audio track from an argument
吵架的一段音频剪贴在这儿
Christa had with Felix,
正好当做她开门时的
so that it played when she opened the door
画外音
of her apartment off-screen.
除非你有更好的方式能让狄龙
Unless you have a better way to get Dillon to turn
供出他的弟弟
on his kid brother.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 在吗
9-1-1, what's your emergency? Hello?
科斯特先生 我们知道你想保护菲力克斯
Mr. Koster, we understand you wanted to protect Felix.
你不能再那样做了
You can't do that anymore.
而你可以保护你自己
You can, however, protect yourself.
如果你撤销你的证词
If you withdraw your statement,
我们不会指控你在发生谋杀后
we won't charge you as an accomplice
成为共犯 我们还会确保
after the fact to murder, and we'll make sure that --
不 你们一定要理解
No, look, you have to understand,
菲力克斯不是故意的
Felix didn't mean to do this.
只是那一刻 他丧失了理智
Okay, for a moment, he lost his temper.
他打了她
And he hit her and --
之后呢
And what?
她还击了
She fought back.
好吧 这一切是如何发生的
All right, look, how did this all start?
你能跟我们说说吗
Can you tell us that?
他半夜收到了一条很奇怪的短♥信♥
He received this weird text in the middle of the night.
他不让我看
He wouldn't show it to me.
什么短♥信♥ 不是克丽斯塔发的
What text? Not from Christa.
那天短♥信♥让他怒火中烧 我以为...
It made him so angry, that I thought...
天哪 我也不知道怎么回事
God. I don't know.
他跟我说他只是猛推了她一下
H-he told me that he just shoved her,
那只是个意外
that it was an accident.
什么短♥信♥ 克丽斯塔没有给他发短♥信♥
What text? Christa did not send him a text.
告诉我们菲力克斯在哪儿
Tell us where Felix is.
他在训练
He's working out.
为那场本应该
Getting ready for the fight
改变我们命运的比赛做准备
that was supposed to change our lives.
是吗 他已经要改变命运了
Yeah. He already had it.
菲力克斯·科斯特 你因谋杀
Felix Koster, you're under arrest
克丽斯塔·库克而被捕
for the murder of Christa Cook.
分开双腿把手放在头后
Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head.
好的 伙计 冷静些 好吗
All right, man, be cool, all right?
我不会跟你们打的 不会的
I ain't fighting you guys. I ain't fighting.
给你戴上手铐前不要动
Okay, just stay put till they get the cuffs on you,
没有人会受伤 好吗
and no one's gonna get hurt, all right?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you --
该死 菲力克斯
Damn it, Felix!
别做傻事
Don't be stupid!
我才不要进监狱 伙计
I ain't going to jail, man!
放下枪 否则就开枪了
You drop the gun, or I will shoot you!
放下枪
Drop it!
听着 菲力克斯 没人想杀你 好吗
Listen to me, Felix, no one wants to kill you, okay?!
放开那个警员 趴在地下
Let go of the officer! Get down on the ground!
把手举起来
Hands up in the air now!
我发誓那是个意外 我不是故意的
I swear, it was an accident! I didn't mean to do it!
我从未想伤害克丽斯塔 我爱她
I never meant to hurt Christa. I loved her.
放开他 胡里奥 不要
Okay, let go of him and get -- Julio, no!
糟糕 该死
Oh, shit. Damn it.
该死 真该死
Holy shit. Holy shit!
塞克斯 支援团队呢
Sykes, where is everyone?
这里请求支援
Officers, officers request assistance.
嫌犯被击倒 需要立即救治
Suspect is down and needs immediate medical attention.
医疗队正在赶来
Medical unit en route.
审讯室的摄像机已就位
The interview room cameras are up,
洛杉矶警局的网络也恢复了
and the LAPD network is back online.
那真是太好了 是吧 迈克
Well, that's good news. Right, Mike?
是啊
Yeah.
陶 你看过心理医生了吗
Tao, you been to see the shrink yet?
我明天有一次预约
I have a session tomorrow.
我跟武调科熬一整夜
I was up with FID. All night.
该死的
Damn it!
那位铁头兄的手♥机♥上有什么线索吗
Something on hammerhead's phone?
菲力克斯的哥哥提到的那条信息
The text Felix's brother was talking about?
你们看这个
You see this?
这张照片是你当事人凌晨2点42分时
This photo was sent to Felix from a burner phone
用一次性手♥机♥发给菲力克斯的
purchased by your client at 2:42 a.m.
正是克丽斯塔·库克被杀的那天早上
The morning of Christa Cook's murder.
那条短♥信♥上说...
The message reads...
"瞧瞧我一直在搞谁"
"Look who I've been bangin'."
照片是从克丽斯塔的网络摄像头上截下来的
The photo was stolen from Christa's webcam.
有人发给菲力克斯
Sent to provoke Felix
激怒他 让他袭击前女友
into attacking his ex.
这个推测很有意思
Well, that's a very interesting conjecture,
但我们已经达成协议了
but we have a deal,
你们不能用网络摄像头一事指控马尔科姆
and you can't use the webcam against Malcolm,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表