剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第十八集
全体注意 枪手仍然在逃
All units, be advised. Shooter still at large.
长官 校园枪击案首次报案的时间是
Sir, first reports of the campus shooting
22分钟之前
came in 22 minutes ago.
到目前为止 只有一位受害者
So far, we only have one victim,
是在传媒艺术大楼的一位教授
a professor in the media arts building,
离我们所在位置往北大概270米远的地方
about 300 yards north of where we're standing.
副队 各个出口都在五分钟内被控制住了
Lieutenant, every exit was secured within five minutes,
也就是说那个枪手有足够的时间逃离现场
which means the gunman had enough time to get away.
或者躲起来
Or hide.
幸运的是 昨天是考试的最后一天
Luckily, yesterday was the last day of exams,
-所以校园内没什么人 -有目击者吗
- so the campus was mostly empty. - Any eyewitnesses?
一位在去死者办公室路上的年轻女人
Well, a young woman on her way to the victim's office
看到了凶手从她身边走过 长官
saw the shooter walk past her, sir.
她现在正在去警局的路上
She's on her way downtown.
我让手下疏散了广场
I've got my people evacuating the grounds
并搜集了校园内所有的监控录像视频
and gathering surveillance video from every camera on campus.
你来带他进去吧
Why don't you take him in?
犯罪现场就交给你们了
The crime scene is all yours.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, chief.
希望你能找到那个混♥蛋♥
I hope you find the son of a bitch.
快走 快走
Let's go. Come on.
继续走 继续走
Keep moving. Keep moving.
我从来没有见过尸体
I never saw a dead body before.
我们知道这有多令人不安
Listen. We know how upsetting this is.
但是我们真的需要你的帮忙
But we really need your help.
霍莉 你现在向我们提供的信息
Holly, the information you share with us right now
可以防止下一位学生或者老师被枪击
could keep another student or teacher from being shot.
你是怎么认识死者的
Okay, now, you knew the victim how?
他是我的教授
He was one of my professors.
他在教一堂电影剧本创作的课
He was teaching a screenwriting class
叫做"摄影与故事"
called "The camera and the story."
发现什么了 塞克斯
What do you got there, Sykes?
钱包 钥匙 手♥机♥
Wallet, keys, cellphone.
看起来抢劫并不是他的动机
Well, doesn't seem like robbery is the motive.
当然 在校园枪击案里一直都不是
Of course, in school shootings, it never is.
今天一大早我完成了短视频编辑作业
I finished editing my short film early this morning,
然后我就直接带着它去阿什比教授的办公室了
and I took it straight to Pr. Ashby's office.
你一定要直接带去交给他吗
You had to bring it to him?
-你不能发邮件吗 -我迟交了
- You couldn't e-mail it? - I was late.
阿什比教授说
And Pr. Ashby said
如果我们错过了昨天的最后期限
if we missed the deadline last night,
就要把我们的视频存进优盘里
we had to bring our film on a flash drive in person
在早上十点前亲自交给他
before 10 A.M.
你熬了一个通宵
Okay. You're up all night,
然后你走在走廊上
and you're walking down the hall.
然后我看见一个男人
And I saw this man
离开了教授的办公室 举着手♥机♥在拍摄
leaving the professor's office with his phone up, filming.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
他甚至还笑着对我说"圣诞快乐"
He even smiled at me and said, "Merry christmas."
霍莉 这个男人
Holly, this man --
你曾经在班上或校园内见过他吗
do you recognize him from class or from campus?
-没有 -他看上去比较老还是比较年轻
- No. - u202dWas he older or younger?
更老 可能三十岁左右吧
Older. Maybe 30s?
两个九毫米弹壳
Two 9-millimeter casings.
两发九毫米子弹
And two 9-millimeter bullets --
一发在这里的椅子上
one here in the chair,
另一发在上面这里的天花板上
and another up here in the ceiling.
-巴斯 -拍到了
- Buzz. u202d- Got it.
他拍到了我
And he filmed me.
他知道我是谁了 要是他来找我怎么办
He knows who I am! What if he comes after me?
霍莉 霍莉 听我说
Holly, holly, listen to me.
如果他想伤害你
If he wanted to hurt you,
他就会当场向你开枪
he would've shot you then and there.
天啊 我不明白
Oh, my god. I don't understand.
有什么发现吗 迈克
Okay. What happened, Mike?
因为子弹穿透了
Since the bullet went through
死者的头部和电脑
the victim's head and the computer,
我认为阿什比教授和凶手
I think Pr. Ashby and the killer
在枪击发生的时候
may have been watching something on the monitor
可能正在对着屏幕看着什么
when the shot was fired.
比如说呢
Like what?
子弹没有打到硬盘
Well, the bullet missed the hard drive,
我来看看能不能发现什么
so let me see if I can pull something up.
我看起来像是在做一个鲁莽的决定吗
Does it seem as if I've made a rash decision here?
我知道你很不高兴
I-I-I see that you're upset.
我将尽我所能去补救
And I-I will do whatever I can to make this right,
但是我发誓 我不记得你了
but I-I swear, I don't remember you.
-我看的是什么 -你别...
- What am I watching here? - Y-you don't...
你知道戈达德[法国著名导演]说过什么吗
You know what godard said?
你不一定要杀了我 求求你了
You don't have to kill me, please.
"一个故事要有开端 过程 和结局
"A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end.
我一定还能为你做些什么 是钱吗
There must be something I can do. Is it money?
但不一定是按照这种顺序"
But not necessarily in that order."
-你说什么我都会去做 -看看这一幕
- I will do whatever you ask. - Take a look at the picture.
求求你不要这样做
Please don't do this.
告诉我 你觉得我在剧本中是站在哪的
Tell me where you think I am in the narrative.
我是个母亲
I'm a mother.
刚刚那些都是没有导演下拍摄的
And that was with no real direction.
感觉十分...自然
It felt really...raw.
我发现这是跟非演员合作的最佳方法
I'm finding it's the best way to work with non-actors.
让他们做自己该做的
Just let them do what they do.
快去吧你们
Whoa! Keep moving, guys!
真的不敢相信有那么多警♥察♥
I can't believe all these cops!
到处都是免费的制♥作♥素材 太棒了
Free production value everywhere. Awesome!
他们还以为这是校园枪击案
They think it's a school shooting.
好吧 让我再播一次
All right. Let me play this back.
也许不需要再拍一条了
Maybe I don't need another take.
事实上 拍得不错
Actually, I'm good.
下一位
New deal.
出发
Moving on.
霍莉 如果你看到
Okay, Holly, if you see the guy
那个祝你圣诞快乐的人
who wished you a merry Christmas,
我就在那边 好吗
I'll be right out there, okay?
-谢谢你 副队 -没事 孩子
- Thank you, lieutenant. - Sure thing, kid.
我觉得这不是一次普通的校园枪击案
This doesn't sound like an ordinary school shooting to me.
你可能是对的 长官
Well, you may be right, ma'am.
死者办公室找到的弹壳
Ballistics matched the casing from the victim's office
与另一场凶杀案的弹壳是一样的
to another murder.
丽莎·格林 一位52岁的房♥产经纪
Lisa Green, 52-year-old realtor,
在山顶的一座别♥墅♥里被枪杀
shot in a mansion on Hillcrest
她应该是
She was supposedly
去跟一位一直有来往的买♥♥家见面
showing to a buyer she'd been working with.
我整理好死者的硬盘了
I got the victim's hard drive up and running.
你们确定要看吗
You sure you want to see this?
一个酒窖
A wine cellar.
准确地说能装三百瓶酒
Keeps 300 bottles of wine exactly...
阿什比的电脑当时在播这段视频
Ashby's computer was playing this video.
当凶手向他头部射击的时候
Copied to a flash drive,
正在把这段视频复♥制♥到一个优盘里
when the killer shot him in the head.
一开始一切都很正常
It starts out innocently enough.
房♥产经纪带着客户看高档住♥宅♥
Realtor walking her prospect through this high-end property.
我们稍后会再仔细分♥析♥这段视频 但...
We'll analyze this video more carefully later on, but...
迈克 这视频的发展该不会跟我想的一样吧
Mike, is this headed where I think it's headed?
恐怕是的 安迪
I'm afraid so, Andy.
巴斯 快进一下
Buzz, fast-forward.
停下来
Right there.
-你想要的 -你认得我吗
- ...that you want. - Do I look familiar to you at all?
那就是我们另一位受害者 丽莎·格林
That's our other victim. Lisa Green.
老实说 我好像不认识你
I'll be honest, u202dI don't feel like I know you.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表