剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Look, is the reward still good?
不 他又从警♥察♥手里逃脱了
No, he -- he escaped from the police again,
他来公♥寓♥这里了
And he came by the apartment,
但我不能让他逗留
but I couldn't see letting him stay.
他想逃出国
He's trying to get out of the country.
他害怕他的叔叔 他搞砸了 所以...
He's afraid of his uncle now. He screwed up, so he --
他要去见一个能帮他的神父
He's going to see a priest who offered him help.
在圣安德鲁教堂见面
At St. Andrew's church.
普罗文茨神父
Father Provenza.
他帮人从墨西哥来回偷渡
He helps people go back and forth into Mexico.
他来了
There he is.
在下一个街区停车
Pull up on the next block.
你要去哪 我去就行
Hey, where are you going? I got this.
留在车里望风
Stay in the car and watch the back.
尽量别再杀人了
Try not to kill anyone.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
请问在哪能找到普罗文茨神父
Where can I find Father Provenza?
他就在你后面
He's right behind you.
如果你想找通往地狱的捷径 我的孩子
If you're seeking a shortcut to hell, my son,
你算是来对地方了
you've come to the right place.
手放在脑后 跪下
Hands behind your head. Down on your knees now.
就是他
That's him.
他就是其中一个
That's one of the guys.
抱歉打扰 警官 您能帮帮我吗
I'm sorry. Officer, can you help me?
-想干什么 -想让你不许动
- What do you want? - For you to remain very still.
双手放在车顶
Hands on the roof.
不管你叫什么
Whatever the hell your name is,
反正你被捕了
you're under arrest for murder.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
如果你放弃这一权利 你所说的一切
If you give up that right, anything you say
将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 法庭会为你指定一位
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you.
面朝墙站好 你们两个人♥渣♥
Get up against the wall, you waste of flesh.
你不能只看表面现象
You can't always go by appearances.
-只因为他被逮捕过一两次 -或者三四次
- Just because he has an arrest or two... - Or three of four.
并不意味着古斯塔沃就一定是坏人
Doesn't mean Gustavo is a terrible person.
如果你硬去挖每个人的过去...
If you look too hard at anyone's past --
会找到他违反过内华达州
You'd find a violation of Nevada statue
第200.471条法规
200.471,
第二部分
subsection "B."
"持致命武器伤人"
"Assault with a deadly weapon"?
我正要为所有志愿者们祈福
Hey, I'm about to bless all our volunteers.
-你要错过我布道了 -还是不去了
- You'll miss my homily. - No, I won't.
恭喜你们抓住凶手了
Congrats on catching the killers, though.
他们是什么人
Um, who were they?
这个嘛
Oh, well.
人们总是希望他们会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You'd hope that they had been terrorists
或者什么十恶不赦的罪犯
or master criminals
希望我们的人是在与穷凶极恶作斗争时牺牲的
and that our people had died fighting the worst of the worst.
但他们只是两个有案底的人
But they were a couple of ex-cons
想要假扮警♥察♥敲诈一位老年人
playing dress-up and shaking down old people.
至少我们为街道除了这一害
Well, at least we got them off the streets.
还有你 你
And you -- you -- well,
今天能看到你在那里帮忙真是太好了
it was great seeing you out there today, lending a hand.
让我觉得我为你树立的光辉楷模形象
Yeah, makes me feel that my sterling personal example
没有浪费掉
hasn't been completely wasted on you.
你不是说你得去为大家祈福吗
Uh, didn't you say you needed to, like, bless your flock?
对了 我是该过去了
Oh, um, yeah. Indeed I do.
很高兴再次见到你...
And, uh, it's good to see you again...
-TJ -TJ
- T.J. - T.J.!
TJ
T.J.
对了 帕特里丝和我
Um, you know, Patrice and I
应该请你们俩来家里吃顿饭什么的
should have you two over for dinner or something.
是的
Yeah.
或许我会记得和她商量一下
Maybe I can remember to ask her.
你说得对
You're right.
凡事不能只看表象
You can't always go on appearances.
你是指我冒充志愿者的这一天吗
Are you talking about my day as a volunteer?
因为我几乎从没对我做的事
Because I've hardly ever felt crappier
感觉这么糟过 这很说明问题
about anything I've ever done, and that's saying something.
假装我是来帮忙的
Pretending I was here to help.
该死的 我本来应该来帮忙的
Yeah...Damn it, I should have been here to help.
这个古斯塔沃犯过事又怎样
And w-what does it matter what this Gustavo guy did, anyway?
他认识爱丽斯和她姐妹
He knew Alice and her sister.
我必须得去见他
I have to meet him.
好吧
Okay.
但至少现在你知道要有所防备
But at least now you know to take precautions.
而且你应该带我一起去
And also to take me with you.
你会需要我的
You need me there.
这份协议要求你出庭作证
This deal requires you to testify truthfully in court
洛杉矶警局特别行动局
如实叙述两位警官遇害当晚你目击的事发过程
as to what you saw the night our two officers were murdered.
然后你伪造护照的罪名就会被免除了
And your passport card charges go away.
我们还会安排你和艾米加入证人保护计划
In the meantime, we put you and emmy in witness protection,
解决你和你父母的移♥民♥身份问题
straighten out yours and your parents' immigration status,
并且有望让你重回大学校园
and hopefully put you back in college.
协议的另一部分... 老实说
The other part of the deal -- and to be honest,
这部分其实更加重要
the one that's paying a lot of the freight here --
就是要求你和你父母
requires you and your mom and dad
向联调局提供
to offer the FBI insights
你叔叔的生意和个人生活的详细情况
into your uncle's business and personal life.
而且你们要积极配合
And you will need to be extremely up front.
我们只能做到这些了
It's the best we could do.
我...
When I, uh --
我从三岁起就在这个国家生活
I lived in this country from my third birthday.
我在美国学校里长大
I grew up in american schools.
从小到大都向美国国旗
I spent my whole life pledging allegiance
宣誓效忠
to flag of the united states.
结果我19岁的时候
And when I'm 19,
却被驱逐回一个我根本不记得的国家
I get deported to a country I didn't even remember,
在那里 我的生命每天都会受到威胁
where I was in danger every day,
我被告知我永远都不能回家了
and I was told never to come home.
结果现在一切都没事了吗
And now I-it's all okay?
就因为...就因为我目击了一起谋杀
'Cause -- 'cause I -- 'cause I witnessed a murder,
然后我就可能合法地留在这里了吗
like, maybe I can stay here legally?
搞什么嘛
I mean, come on.
这算什么事啊
How is that right, man?
里科 这个问题有无数个答案
Rico, there are 1,000 different answers to that question.
而我们现在一个都没有
And we don't have any of them.
但谋杀并不是政♥治♥问题
Murder is not a political issue.
而是对人类权利的终极背叛
It is the ultimate betrayal of human rights.
如果你真的希望为你和你的家人争取到公正
If you really want justice for you and your family,
就从在这里签字开始
it begins right here with your signature.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表