剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
社保号♥码 驾照
social security number, driver's license,
信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户
credit cards, bank accounts.
我想很有可能是
I think it's possible
哈珀先生自己给了别人这些信息
that Mr. Harper gave them out to someone himself.
给了谁
To whom?
看看他在拉荷亚住在哪儿
Look at where he lives in La Jolla.
征服者路2420号♥340室
2420 conquistador way #340.
一间公♥寓♥ 这意味着某个时间
An apartment, which means at some point,
他曾经填过一份申请
he would have filled out an application.
也许我们应该查出谁是他公♥寓♥的业主
Maybe we should find out who owns his building.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
感谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你给我们提供的
And thank you for the security footage
停车楼安保录像
you let us have of your parking structure.
帮了很大的忙 先生
It's been very useful, sir.
是吗
Oh?
是的 在你的租客死的那天晚上
Yes, we found footage of a suspicious young man
录像上有一个可疑的年轻人
going in and out of your garage
开一辆崭新的保时捷进出停车楼
in a brand-new porsche the night your tenant died.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
这有点儿荒唐
Okay, this is ridiculous,
但是在给你看我们搜集的任何证据之前
but before you look at any of the evidence we've collected,
我要先向你宣读你的权力 先生
I have to read you your rights, sir.
好 好吧 没问题
Oh. O...Kay. Sure.
我很抱歉 这是条愚蠢的规定
I'm sorry. It's a stupid rule.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何事情都有可能
Anything you say can and will be used against you
被用作呈堂证供 你有权请律师
in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起
If you can't afford one,
政♥府♥会指派律师给你
one will be appointed to you by the state.
好了 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
现在 我们有一个嫌疑人
So, we think we have a suspect,
但是我们没有目击者
but we don't have any witnesses,
我们想知道你有没有看到这个人
so we were wondering if you'd seen this guy
前天晚上在停车场附件出现
hanging around the parking garage the night before last.
我说过了 我没在那停留
Like I said, I'm in and out.
但是等等 是的
But wait a minute. Yeah.
我和这个家伙一起乘了停车场电梯
I rode up in the parking-garage elevator with this guy.
我们聊了几句 他是个说唱歌♥手 对吧
We -- we talked a little. Uh, he -- he's a rapper, right?
说嘻哈歌♥手更恰当点
Well, more hip-hop, really.
感谢上帝 你前天晚上也在那个停车楼
Oh, thank god. You were in the parking structure two nights ago.
我们还以为你不在那
We thought maybe you weren't there
因为你没提过这事
since you hadn't mentioned it.
哦 是的 我不得不
Oh, uh, yeah, I had to, uh,
跑去斯坦威克公♥寓♥ 一位太太
run down to the Stanwick to deal with a lady
把自己锁在公♥寓♥外面了要我去处理
who locked herself out of her apartment.
我忘了说
I forgot about that.
你刚刚说你和
Well, you just said that you
格雷一起上了电梯
went up the elevator with Grey,
这有点奇怪 因为你的停车位
which is odd because your parking spot
就在一层
is on the ground floor.
是的 是的
That's right. It is.
不过有别人占了
But someone else had parked in it --
-没有 -没有
- No. - u202dNo?
你说没有是什么意思
What do you mean, "No"?
意思是我们有监控录像
Meaning we have security footage
录下了你的车就停在它的固定车位上
showing your car parked in its regular spot.
你好 埃里克
Hello, Eric.
-我是雷达队长 -队长
- I'm Captain Raydor. - u202dA Captain?
我想你在管理的每家公♥寓♥都有固定的停车位
I assume you have a regular spot in every building you manage.
就像詹森·哈珀在拉荷亚住的那处一样
Like the one where Jason Harper lives in La Jolla,
在征服者路上
On conquistador way?
达芬公♥寓♥ 我相信这是它的名字
The Delphine, I believe it's called.
迈耶先生 请允许我脱下你的外套
Uh, Mr. Meyer, allow me to take your coat.
你 你要我的外套做什么
W-w-what do you need my coat for?
凯尔挣扎求生 凶手流血了
Well, Kyle struggled, and his killer bled.
很显然你脸上没有伤痕
And you obviously have no marks on your face.
我们很想好好看看你的胳膊
We'd like to take a good look at your arms.
我来帮你拿衣服
So, I'll take your coat.
我们来帮你卷袖子
And we'll roll up your sleeves
看看你有没有刮伤或瘀伤
To see if you have any cuts or bruises.
你们不能这样
You can't do this!
你 你们骗...你们骗我
You -- you lied -- you lied to me!
你们骗我来到了这里
You brought me here under false pretenses!
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
你能看到这些吗
Can you see these in there?
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
我觉得这样就够了
Yeah, I think this is enough.
放开我
Let me go!
如果你们不放开我 我就告你们
If you don't let me go right now, I'm gonna sue.
我要告你们所有人
I'm gonna sue all of you!
那你肯定需要一名律师了
You're definitely gonna need a lawyer.
-太荒谬了 -听着 迈耶先生
- This is ridiculous! - Listen, Mr. Meyer.
-你们能... -我结婚了 我还有孩子
- You can't... - I'm married. I have a child.
我甚至不认识这家伙
I hardly even knew this kid.
我们应该逮捕他 长官
We should just arrest him, ma'am.
我们给他一个机会
Let's give him an opportunity
帮我们省点力气 安德莉亚
to make things easier for all of us. Andrea.
迈耶先生 我是助理检察官安德莉亚·霍布斯
Mr. Meyer, I'm Deputy District Attorney Andrea Hobbs.
你是地检吗
What, you're a District Attorney?
如果你今天
If you hire a lawyer
就雇佣律师并且写下口供
and write out your statement right now, today,
包括你如何在你的楼里
and include how you used your building
包养一名男孩
to house a boy you were keeping
并因为他出轨
and that you pushed him to his death
将他从停车场推下致死
from a parking structure because he was having an affair,
我保证会给你一个辩诉协议
I promise you a plea agreement
二级谋杀 带假释...
for second-degree murder with a parole --
二级谋杀 你开玩笑吗
Second degree?! Are you kidding me?!
就因为手臂上有抓伤
For scraped arms?!
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
-坐下 -或我们能进入审讯室
- Sit! - Or we could walk you to an interview room
你将重新向萨米尔·帕特尔介绍自己
where you could reacquaint yourself with Samir Patel,
也就是在凯尔之前住在701的男孩
the boy who lived in 701 before Kyle,
你用枪指着他 并强♥奸♥了他
and who you raped at gunpoint.
你想那样做吗
Would you like to do that instead?
不过我得警告你 迈耶先生
I should warn you, though, Mr. Meyer,
如果萨米尔认出你就是
If Samir identifies you as the man
自称詹森·哈珀的人
who called himself Jason Harper,
我还得在你的罪名中加上性侵
I have to add sexual assault to these charges.
并且由于是对两个人犯下的罪行
And because the crimes are against two different people,
你将会数罪并罚
your sentences would end up being consecutive.
你想让你妻子和儿子知道多少呢
And how much do you want your wife and son to know?
你儿子六岁 对吧
Your little boy's 6, right?
这些事可能很难跟他解释
All this might be really hard to explain to him.
另一方面来说 你的妻儿住在圣地亚哥
On the other hand, your wife and son live in San Diego.
如果你在这里跟我们合作 他们在那里也会好过些
If you cooperate with us here, it might be easy for them there.
当然了 你还得告诉我们
Of course, you'd also have to tell us
利兰德·布兰奇怎么样了
what happened to Leland Branch,
之前跟萨米尔有关系的年轻人
the young man who preceded Samir,
并确保他还活着
and assure us he is alive.
他还活着吧
He is alive, isn't he?
你们全...
You have this all...
你们全弄错了
You have this all wrong.
凯尔想...他想为了那个...
Kyle wanted -- he wanted to leave me for this --
蠢饶舌歌♥手离开我 我想跟他理论时...
this thug rapper, and when I tried to reason with him...
是凯尔想把我从停车场上扔下去
Look, Kyle tried to throw me off the parking garage.
胡说 看看这些
Bullshit! Look at this!
看看这些断掉的指甲
Look at these broken fingernails!
这说明凯尔被人从自己的车上拖了过去
They show us that Kyle was dragged along his own car,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表