剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
a Fabrique Nationale Herstal, or FN 5.7.
这是一家比利时公♥司♥
made by a Belgian company.
我们懂了 迈克 懂了
We get it, Mike. We get it.
这把枪很特别嘛 真是
It's a distinctive weapon. Ye gods!
谢伊把子弹还回来了吗
So, Shea returned our bullet.
没有 这是...
No, no. Um, this...
死掉的毒贩脑袋里找到的
Came from the head of our dead drug dealer.
我做的分♥析♥表明
And my analysis suggests it was fired
它就是杀害凯文·克拉克的枪打出的
from the same FN 5.7 that killed Kevin Clark.
好吧 是条好线索 估计非常有价值
Okay. This is great stuff and probably very helpful.
而谢伊也欠我们一些解释了
And Shea has things he ought to explain.
比如他为什么偷走弹头
Yeah, like why he stole that bullet.
为了不让我们
To keep us from connecting
把凯文·克拉克的死和毒贩的死联♥系♥起来
the murder of Kevin Clark to this drug dealer.
还有他为什么要追踪一条错误的线索两年
And why was he pursuing the wrong information for two years?
是被误导 还是他本身
Is that misdirection, or is he just a...
-就是个混♥蛋♥ -谢谢 安迪
- Horse's ass? - u202dThank you, Andy.
乐意效劳
My pleasure.
听着
So, uh, look.
你们可以盘问他
You may question him closely,
但我提醒一句 谢伊还是联调局探员
but I remind you, Shea is a special agent of the FBI,
你们在任何情况下都不能逮捕他
and under no circumstances can you arrest him
连羁押这混♥蛋♥都不可以 除非他亲口说
or even detain the "Horse's ass" unless he says,
是我用这把特别的枪干的
"I did it with my special, little gun."
查我的旅行记录和财务记录
Yeah, pulling my travel history and financials --
完全是对我行使正当权利的公报私仇
That's just petty payback for me exerting my authority
而且也侵犯了我的隐私
and an unwarranted violation of my privacy.
你来说句公道话吧 霍华德
You want to back me up here, Howard?
你用因公护照入境巴西
You flew to Brazil with your service passport
却又并非执行公务 为什么
on non-official business. Why?
我跟踪他父母去了里约
I followed the parents to Rio,
指望发现他们和儿子联♥系♥的线索
hoping they'd make contact with their son.
-这就是理由 -昨天为什么不说
- That's why. - You didn't tell us that yesterday.
是我自己出的钱 而且线索也断了
It was another failure undertaken on my dime.
我♥干♥嘛要说出来
Who needed to know?
自己出钱
On your own dime?
是从上个月突然
Did you pull that out of that $100,000
出现在你私人账户的那十万美元里取的吗
that just popped up in your bank account last month?
那不是我的钱
That money isn't mine.
是吉·拉冯堂的钱
It belongs to Guy Lafontaine.
吉·拉冯堂又是谁
Who the hell is Guy Lafontaine?
受绑♥架♥事件的启发 我写了一本书
I sold a novel u202dinspired by the kidnapping,
因为联调局不太赞成这种事
and because the FBI u202dfrowns on that kind of thing,
所以我化名吉·拉冯堂 那是我的笔名
I created Guy Lafontaine as my nom de plume, a pen name.
那十万就是拉冯堂的预约金
The 100 grand is Lafontaine's advance.
只是我还没来得及给他开户
I just haven't had time to create an account for him.
谢伊不仅是个骗子 还是个疯子
Shea's not only a crook, he's crazy.
是自大的疯还是狡猾的疯
But crazy full of himself or crazy like a fox?
你关于凯文·克拉克的书还没结尾吧
Your book on Kevin Clark doesn't have an ending.
我正要写到了呢
Oh, I'm about to write it.
那颗子弹帮我想到了结尾
That bullet helps me get to the end.
也帮了我们
Us, too.
你看 小杰瑞
You see, Jerry boy,
我们失踪的毒贩也有个化名
our missing drug dealer also has a nom de plume.
他就是47号♥无名男尸
He's been visiting our morgue
在我们的停尸房♥已经待了一周
for over a week as John doe number 47.
你猜为什么
Now, can you think why?
迈克尔·斯巴克斯也死于FN 5.7
Michael Sparks was also shot with a Fabrique Nationale 5.7?
很好猜吧
It's not that hard to figure out.
从你们这沉默看来我是猜对了
I gather from your stunned silence the answer is "Yes."
告诉你 小聪明
Well, guess what, geniuses.
凯文的父亲 乔治 收藏的枪里
Kevin's father, George, has a gun collection
就有一把FN 5.7
which includes a registered FN 5.7.
像我一直以来的观点 凶手是父母
So, as I've been saying all along, it was the parents.
在我逮捕他们之前
And before I arrest them,
请接受我诚挚的谢意
I would like to offer you my thanks.
我们得在杰瑞之前把克拉克夫妇接走
We need to pick up the Clarks before Jerry can get to them.
鸣警笛开警灯 谢谢
Lights and sirens, please.
你们还给了我的
You have also provided me
小说一个绝佳的结尾呢
with one hell of a terrific end to my novel.
最后一句就是
The last line reads like this --
特别探员杰瑞·谢伊幸福的生活了下去
"And special agent Jerry Shea lived happily ever after."
结束
La fin!
再见
Toodle-oo.
你真就要一直坐那不理我啊
Are you really just gonna, like, sit there and not talk to me?
-你是... -拉什蒂·贝克 是的
- Are you -- u202d- Rusty Beck. Yes.
谢谢你 能来见我 请坐
Uh, thanks -- thanks for meeting with me. Have a seat.
我并不想让您尴尬
I-I don't want to make you feel awkward,
但是 我们开始前
but, um, before we go on,
我想说明我想给对话录音
I'd like to record our conversation.
可以吗
Is that okay?
为什么
What for?
法律角度讲 我需要获得你的许可
Well, le-legally, I need your permission,
而且说实话 我是个记者
a-and to be honest with you, I'm -- I'm a journalist
在写你妹妹 妹妹们的故事
writing a story about your sister -- uh, sis-- sisters.
是吗 你是记者 真的假的
Yeah? u202dYou're a journalist? Really?
在我们开始前 我需要确认
And I need to be sure that you are who you say you are
你的身份
before we go ahead.
好吧 你可以录音
Okay. You can record me.
我要怎么向你证明我的身份
How am I supposed to prove myself to you?
我 我称你妹妹为爱丽斯·赫雷拉
Well... I know your sister as Alice Herrera.
但这并非她的真名吧
But that's not her real name, is it?
确实不是
No. It's not.
她的真名叫玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥
Her real name is Mariana Wallace.
玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥
Mariana Wallace.
好
Okay.
那 你为什么和玛利亚娜
And, um, how -- how did you lose touch
还有帕洛玛失去了联♥系♥
with Mariana and Paloma?
为什么这么问我
Why are you asking me that?
知道她们真名的人也大有人在
Well, anybody can know their names.
也对
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
我十五岁时父亲去世
My father died when I was 15.
我母亲后来的这位男友很差劲
My mother started hanging out with a terrible guy.
我迫不及待的离开了家
And I ran off as soon as I could.
参了军 去了阿富汗
I joined the army, I went to Afghanistan,
我回来后...
and when I got back, I-I...
你回来后怎么了...
And when you got -- when you got back...
大家都不在了 我母亲
Everyone was gone -- my mother,
她的混♥蛋♥男友格里格 还有我妹妹们
her asshole boyfriend, Greg, my little sisters.
我本该留下保护她们的
I should have stayed and protected them.
玛利亚娜求我别走
Mariana begged me to stay,
但我没有留下
but I didn't.
我理解她为什么不原谅我
I understand why she's having trouble forgiving me,
但求你让我见她一面
but please let me see her...
让我弥补她
and let me make my case.
爱丽丝的... 几颗...
Some of... some of Alice's...
玛利亚娜的几颗牙被打掉了
Mariana's teeth were knocked out.
肩膀上还有烧伤的痕迹
There were burn marks on her shoulders.
我怎么能确定
Now, how can I know?
我怎么确定那些
How can I be sure that you weren't the one
不是你弄的
fesponsible for those things?
玛利亚娜跟你说是我弄的吗
Mariana tell you that was me?
我离开是有原因的
I had cause to go.
虽然不足以
It wasn't good enough
就这么丢下我妹妹走掉
to leave my sisters behind like that, okay?
但我确实是有原因的
But I had cause.
你现在满意了吧 记者先生
You satisfied now, Mr. Journalist?
我能否见下玛利亚娜 帕洛玛还跟着她吗
Can I see Mariana, ?and is Paloma still with her?
你完全没提过她
You haven't mentioned her at all.
等待失踪孩子的消息
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表