剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I think it might be in the parking lot.
但是人员都已经到场了
But there's already people here.
你要我...要我让他们先不要行动吗
Do you want -- want me to hold them back?
不 拿着手♥机♥的人可能已经意识到我们想干什么
No, person with the phone might realize what we were up to
并已经关机
and turn it off.
前往停车场 并暂时待命
Move to the parking lot and stand by.
迈克 如果你找到了手♥机♥
And, Mike, if you find the phone,
在没有建立安全区前
do not move in on the caller
不要轻易对手♥机♥持有者动手
until we have a safety zone established.
-我想应该就是现在了 -是啊
- I think this might be it. u202d- Yeah.
随时待命 以防出现任何突发
Okay. Stand by for the possibility of immediate
攻击行动 时刻保持警惕
and aggressive action, and keep your eyes open
寻找约翰·巴恩斯
for John Barnes.
我找到了 手♥机♥位置静止不动
I've got it. The phone's stationary.
就在那辆灰色的奔驰里
It's in the gray Mercedes.
离我现在所站的位置有三个车身的距离
About three cars from where I'm standing.
车里有人吗
Is anyone in the vehicle?
-没有 -又怎么了
- No one home. - u202dWhat is it now?
你为什么对我的车这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in my car?
你应该知道骚扰我
You're aware that harassing me
反而会让你自己蒙受金钱上的损失
usually comes with financial damages.
-我们要搜查你的车 -是彼得·高曼的车
- We need to search your vehicle. - It's Peter Goldman's car?
-什么 为什么 -我们追踪一部
- What? Why? - u202dWe tracked a cellphone
与多起命案有关联的手♥机♥ 查到了你的车上
connected to several murders to your Mercedes.
等我开走了 你们可以随便找底下有什么
Well, you're welcome to look under it as I drive away.
我们有搜查令能缴获这部手♥机♥
Hey, we have a warrant to take that phone.
太好了 你的搜查令包括我的奔驰车吗
Terrific. And does your warrant include my Mercedes?
因为今天算你们走运 吉米·霍法在我车上呢
'cause it's your lucky day. I got Jimmy Hoffa in my trunk.
美国公会会长 罪犯 1975年7月30日在底特律的一个停车场消失
顺着他的话说
Take him at his word.
霍法在你车里 我们正在找他呢
You have Hoffa in the trunk? Wow. We're been looking for him.
-别这样 -我们要从里面打开这辆车
- Come on! - We're gonna open up the trunk from the inside.
我当然是在开玩笑了
Clearly, I was joking.
你们这是侵犯了我的公民权利
You are now violating my civil rights.
-陶 -什么事
- Tao. u202d- Yeah?
-找到了 胡里奥 -那不是我的
- I've got it, Julio. - That is not mine.
是你把这个手♥机♥栽赃到我车里的
You planted that phone in my car.
有人把这个手♥机♥栽赃给我 那不是我的
Someone planted that phone in my car. That is not my phone.
彼得
Well, well, well, Peter.
你好像需要解释些什么
It appears you have some explaining to do.
这不是我的手♥机♥
It is not my phone.
车里还有坐过谁
Who else was in the car?
他今天早上载着普莱斯牧师一起到警局
He drove with Reverend Price to P.A.B. this morning.
我们得马上找到普莱斯牧师
We need to find Reverend Price right now.
-他还没离开教堂 -艾米 安迪
- Hasn't left the church yet. - Amy, Andy,
请找到这位杀♥警♥牧师
Find the reverend cop killer, please.
你们顺便也给工会代表打个电♥话♥吧
Yeah, and while you're at it, phone your union reps.
我们告在场的每一位不当执法
I'm suing everyone here for police misconduct.
随便你 桑切斯警探
Whatever. Uh, Detective Sanchez,
我们还是不要放过任何细节吧 以防万一
let's observe all the niceties, just in case.
先生 你有权保持沉默
Sir, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将用作
Anything you say can and will be used
呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起
If you cannot afford one,
会给你指派一名律师
one will be appointed for you by the state.
慢慢转过来
Turn around slowly.
抱歉 牧师
Sorry, reverend.
这就是我人生中尤为关键的一刻
I just reached the point in my life
我可以听你亲口说出来
where I need to hear you say it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
说你杀了里斯
Say you killed Reese.
说吧
Say it.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
如果你不敢一个个承认
Either you're gonna name the people
被你杀掉的人
you murdered in order,
我就杀了你
or I'm gonna kill you.
随便你选
Your choice.
我早就准备好去见造物主了 你呢
I'm ready to meet my maker. Are you?
我们的天父
Our father,
你真的指望我信你这套鬼话吗
Do you really expect me to buy this bullshit?
愿你的名被尊为圣
who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...
-愿你国来临 旨意奉行 -你在这卖♥♥毒品
- Thy kingdom come, thy will be done... - You sell heroin here.
-普天之下皆乐土 -在这里找到了凶器
- On earth as it is in heaven. - You had the murder weapon here.
赋予我们每日的温饱
Give us this day our daily bread...
只有上帝才知道你到底洗了多少钱
You're laundering God only knows how much money.
上帝宽恕了我所有的罪
God forgives me all my sins!
我没有
I don't.
我没有宽恕你
I don't forgive you.
所以说吧 牧师
So say the words, reverend.
快点
Now.
我杀了里斯
I killed Reese.
继续
Go on.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
也是结尾
And the end.
如你所知
As you will know.
有枪
Gun.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
非挑现在
Now?
不
No!
现在不行 他正在供认
Not now. He's confessing.
马可 放下你的枪
Mark, drop your weapon.
告诉她 告诉她你刚和我说了什么
Tell her, tell her what you just told me.
马可 再过三秒我就开枪了
Mark, I'm about three seconds from shooting you.
-一 -别
- One! - Don't!
-我觉得希克曼先生有点喝多了 -二
- I think Mr. Hickman has had a bit to drip. - Two!
马可 放下枪
Mark, drop the gun!
-最后的机会 希克曼 -马可
- Last chance! Hickman. - Mark!
你们什么时候才能把仇恨从我身上
When do you guys gonna stop hating me
转移到那些坏人身上
and start hating the bad guys.
你就是坏人
You are the bad guys.
马可·希克曼 你有权保持沉默
Mark Hickman, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将
Anything you say can and
用作呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起 则会给你指派一名律师
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you by the state.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表