剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
吉兰先生 吉兰太太
Mr. and Mrs. Gillan,
你们和儿子失去联♥系♥
is there any particular reason
有什么特殊的原因吗
why you've lost touch with your son?
是的 因为他偷我的钱
Yeah, because he stole from me.
唐 别
Don, please.
凯莉 你想让我当着警♥察♥的面假装
Carrie, do you expect me to pretend
凯尔不是个少年犯吗
that Kyle's not a delinquent to the police?
凯尔只是想要独♥立♥
Kyle only wants his independence.
不是 凯尔就想和他的狐朋狗友们
No, what Kyle wants is to smoke pot
一起吸大♥麻♥ 从没长大过
with his burnout friends and never grow up.
去年 我收到了一份信♥用♥卡♥账单
Last year, I get a charge on my credit card
我根本不知道他买♥♥了一台3000块钱的电视机
I don't recognize, and it's for a $3,000 television.
我找他对峙的时候 凯尔对我大叫
When I confronted him, Kyle screams at me,
说我从来没有爱过他
Saying I never loved him,
还有一大堆废话
all kinds of ridiculous bullshit...
他吼我
Screaming, okay?
老实说 我们再也管不了他了
The truth is we couldn't manage him anymore.
你提到过凯尔的猪朋狗友
You mentioned Kyle's burnt-out friends.
他们之中有谁是开保时捷的吗
Did you ever see any of them driving a porsche,
又或者是他们父母开
or their parents, maybe?
我不大清楚 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
这些跟他有什么关系吗
Yeah, why does that matter?
凯尔到底做了什么
What has Kyle done, exactly?
吉兰先生 吉兰女士
Mr. And Mrs. Gillan
我们非常 非常抱歉地
We are very, very sorry
通知你们
to have to inform you
你们的儿子昨天晚上从一个停车场的四楼
that your son last night fell off the fourth floor
掉下来
of a parking garage.
而且不幸当场身亡
And unfortunately, died from the impact.
他掉下来了
He fell?
他 他跳楼了吗
D-did he jump?
-不 -该死的
- No. - u202dDamn him.
他为什么会掉下来
Why did he fall?
-该死的 -你们...
- Damn him. u202d- Are you...
你们 你们说的是真的吗 他...
Are you ser... are you serious? Did...
我只是想让他自重自爱
I tried to teach him self-respect.
-我只是想... -我们的儿子死了
- I teach him... - u202dOur son is dead!
天啊 我 我
Oh, god. I-I, um...
我不能跟这个人共处一室 我做不到
Oh, I can't be in the same room with him. I can't.
我能去其他地方吗
Is there any place that I can go?
我想自已一个人待一会儿
Just be by myself just for a second?
-当然 你走吧 -我想离这个人...
- Sure. Go. - Just to be away from...
你走吧 你不是一直都这样吗
Go. It's what you always do.
不 我没有
No, that is not true!
-请走这边 女士 -让她离开这里
- This way, ma'am. - Get her out of here.
吉兰先生 我很抱歉
Mr. Gillan, I apologize,
但请你写一下
but if you could just list
凯尔朋友的名字
the names of Kyle's friends,
我们需要联♥系♥一下他们
we need to contact them.
还有他可能曾树立过的敌人
And also any enemies he may have had.
敌人
Enemies?
凯尔就是他自己最大的敌人
Kyle was his own worst enemy.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
邮局那里留有凯尔的一个地址
The post office had a forwarding address for Kyle.
他住在距离事发地点一条街以外的地方
He was living a block away from where he died.
斯坦威克公♥寓♥ 单间起租价三千五美元
Stanwick Apartments. One bedrooms start at $3,500.
两房♥一厅的要五千
Two bedrooms, 5 grand.
凯尔离开了他的父母
Kyle was estranged from his parents.
没有工作 也从未报过税
He had no job. Never filed taxes.
他是怎么供得起这种地方的
How was he paying for a place like this?
南国经典公♥司♥同时也拥有事发地点的停车场
Southland Classics also own the garage from which he fell,
凯尔也许还在那里租了一个车位
So Kyle probably rented the space from there, too.
这么大花销的一个男孩
A boy spending money like that.
他肯定还有一个手♥机♥ 副队
He had to have a cellphone, lieutenant.
我们必须找到它
We need to find it.
我去申请一个被害者公♥寓♥的搜查证
I'll get a warrant for the victim's apartment.
是的 根据租赁合同
Yes, according to the lease,
斯坦威克公♥寓♥
凯尔·吉兰租了一间公♥寓♥
Kyle Gillan rented both an apartment
以及街尾的停车位
and a parking space down the street.
这幢楼很老了 所以不配备单独的停车位
This building's old, so it doesn't have its own garage.
在停车楼里租停车位不会很奇怪吗
Renting a space in the parking structure is not uncommon?
不 当然了 我们对于这名租客的去世
No, uh... Obviously, we're very upset
感到惋惜
about the tragic death of a tenant.
-当然 -但如果我们负有法律责任...
- Obviously. - But if we have liability issues...
我们会告诉你的
We'll let you know, sir.
到了 这就是701房♥
Here we are. This is 701.
迈耶先生 你知道凯尔是做什么工作的吗
Mr. Meyer, do you have any idea what Kyle did for a living?
不好意思 我不是负责租赁申请的
Sorry, I don't deal with the rental applications.
我只负责大厦管理
I just manage different buildings.
看来他把这里打理得挺好的
Well, at least he kept the place in good order.
给下一位租客当样♥板♥房♥♥也挺好
Maybe I can show it like this.
可怜的家伙
Uh, poor guy.
是我上司 也许想听听事情进展如何
My boss. Probably wants an update.
你们慢慢看 有什么问题就打电♥话♥给我
Take your time. Call me if you need me.
我觉得我走进了一场高端家具展览
Hello? I feel like I just stepped into a high-end furniture catalog.
如果你每个月花五千美元租金的话 巴斯
Well, when you're paying $5,000 a month rent, Buzz,
肯定要买♥♥点好东西配套吧
you're gonna buy the good stuff.
我还在找他的电♥话♥
I'm still looking for a landline.
他二十岁就活成这样了
He's 20 living this way,
肯定还会在哪儿放着一部手♥机♥
got to have a smartphone somewhere.
巴斯 进来一下
Buzz. In here.
这间房♥看起来有点空荡荡的
Well, this room seems kind of empty.
不完全是这样
Not completely.
我没找到手♥机♥ 但找到了一部手提电脑
I found a laptop but no cellphone.
我们应该去找科学鉴证科...
I think we should call S.I.D. to... Oh.
凯尔在装什么货
What was Kyle shipping?
可能是电子产品吧
Electronics, perhaps?
这边有一些保存好的邮件
Here's a bunch of saved mail.
巴斯 来拍一下这边
Buzz, come film this, please.
寄给凯尔 却没有回信地址
To Kyle with no return address.
一张三千美金的支票
A check for $3,000.
是他妈妈给的
It's from his mother.
吉兰女士还说她不知道儿子住在哪儿
I thought Mrs. Gillan said she didn't know where her son lived.
显然她说谎了
Apparently she lied.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你来看我
So, thanks for coming.
没事 没事 怎么了
Sure. Sure. What's up?
我就是想说
Uh, wanted to say
我们的采访做得很好
good job on the interview we did.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
有人看吗
Uh, did people watch?
有 很多 很多人
Uh, yeah. u202dYeah, lots -- lots of people.
你 你觉得 我表现得好吗
Do-do you think, like, I came off good?
我觉得自己做得挺好的
'Cuz I thought I did.
滑子 我 我 我不想...
Look, Slider. I-I-I don't want to...
别叫我滑子 我现在是格雷格
I'm not Slider. No, I'm Greg now.
什么
What?
滑子就是个代号♥
Slider was a street name.
我现在又叫格雷格了 是时候长大了
I'm Greg again, okay? It's time to grow up, you know?
为了这次庭审
For the trial.
这也是我想问你的事情
Which is what I wanted to ask you about.
-我... -我不能说任何关于庭审的事
- You see, I... - u202dI can't talk about the trial.
但我只想知道你会不会来听我的庭审
But all I wanted to know is if you'll be there in court.
我 我要陈述你的案例 我会来的
I'm-I'm telling your story, so, yes.
因为没有其他人会来听了
'Cuz I got no one else coming for me.
你知道的
You know that.
是呀
Yeah.
我会去的
Yeah, I'll be there.
我可以 向你招手
And I can, like, you know, wave at you.
然后你再向我招手
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表