剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And twice, sir, in his prior arrests,
他是与伊曼努尔·盖恩斯一起被捕的
he was caught with Emanuel Gaines.
也就是我们的好朋友钮子
A.K.A. our good friend Twizz.
如果钮子知道枪藏在哪儿
Now, if Twizz knew where the gun was stashed,
那哈泽德老大也很有可能知道
it is highly probable that big hazard knew, as well.
谢谢 胡里奥
Thank you, Julio.
听起来就是他干的啊
It all sounds incriminating,
但没有赛克斯警探的证人
but without Detective Sykes' witness,
就没法逮捕哈泽德老大
big hazard can't be arrested.
这个问题现在就可以解决
This problem is solvable right now.
警探 我们能够帮助身处危险的证人
Detective, we have ways to help vulnerable witnesses.
她和家人住在一起
She lives with a family member
有自己的房♥子 这和让他们
who owns their house, so it's not like
趁夜整理打包好行李
packing up an apartment in the middle of the night
在帕姆代尔找个便宜地方住不一样
and finding them some cheap place to live in Palmdale.
我们得卖♥♥掉他们的房♥子
We'd have to put their house on the market --
我可以去找市长 申请额外的名额
I'll go to the mayor, get a special dispensation
开始流程 尽快卖♥♥♥房♥♥
to start the process, expedite the sale.
那也会花上好几周
Which could take weeks.
我们知道发生了什么
Look, we know what happened.
我们接到匿名线索
We have an anonymous tip
至少能让我们带哈泽德老大来问话了
that lets us at least question Big Hazard.
但我们没法忽视找到的枪 艾米
Still, we can't unfind the gun, Amy,
也没法隐瞒它带给我们的信息
or the information it gave us.
在你们费尽心思想其他办法
And I'm extremely uncomfortable leaving a murderer free
来走我们原本简单明了的路时
while you guys figure out an alternative route
让一个谋杀犯逍遥法外让我很不舒服
to the clear path we're already on.
如果哈泽德老大再杀人 警探
If big hazard kills again, Detective,
那条人命要算在你头上
that would be squarely on you.
如果我的证人被杀
And if my witness gets killed,
也算在我头上 不是吗
that's squarely on me, too, right?
警♥察♥不光要逮捕罪犯
Look, in addition to arresting murderers,
也要保护无辜群众
the police are supposed to protect the innocent.
我见过无助的孩子被扔到枪口前
Now, I saw helpless kids thrown into the line of fire,
但那是在阿富汗战区
but that was in Afghanistan, in a war zone.
那种场景不该出现在美国
It should not be happening here in America.
法律允许艾米
The law allows Amy
为保证人安全不说出其身份
to keep her witness unidentified for safety purposes.
但在预审中 我可以强制她作证...
But at a preliminary hearing, I can compel her to testify --
枪上的指纹
The prints on the gun
能认定玉米卷餐车谋杀案的凶手是钮子
help us get Twizz for the taco truck murder.
但不够定罪
Not enough to convict.
如果我们能和两个谋杀犯谈条件
But if we can make deals for both of the murders,
证人的问题就解决了
our eyewitness problem goes away.
好吧
Okay.
艾米
Amy.
我给你这份自♥由♥
I'll allow you some latitude here,
鉴于你过去的能力及队长的判断
based on past competence and your captain's judgment.
但开始走司法流程后 你只能听命行事
But your conscience ends where the justice system begins.
明白了吗
Understand?
我已经有所准备
I'm prepared for what happens.
是吗
Yeah.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
-队长 我想告诉你 但... -别
- Captain, I want to tell you, but -- - Don't.
一旦我知道证人的名字
The moment I learn the name of your witness,
我就会将她纳入保护性监管
I'm putting her in protective custody.
你自己知道就好
Better keep it to yourself.
先别问她
Don't ask her out now.
我们遇到个大问题
We're in the big, fat middle of something.
什么 我们都快搞定了
What? We're nearly done.
接下来是地检署的事了
It's the D.A.'s problem now.
安迪 我需要钮子所有已知关系人的报告
Andy, I need a full known-associates report on Twizz
越快越好
as fast as you can.
马上去做
Right away.
我们真是遇上大问题了
So, we are in the big, fat middle of something.
怎么都没人告诉我
Why didn't anybody tell me?
让我来跟你细说
Allow me to elaborate.
我觉得我为爱丽斯做的事...
I feel what I'm doing for Alice...
我知道我为爱丽斯做的事
I know what I'm doing for Alice...
是正确的
It's -- it's right.
那还有什么问题
So, what's the big problem, then?
我在担心...
I'm -- I'm bothered by...
怎么了
Yes?
我觉得...
I guess...
我觉得 就是没有告诉纱伦这件事
I guess not telling Sharon.
这是为什么呢
And why is that?
这些年来 我们...我们建立了
O-over the years, we've -- we've built up all this --
这种相互信任的关系
This...trust in each other,
而...而如果不告诉她这些信息
and -- and not telling her about the messages...
会让你觉得...
Makes you feel...
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
加油
Come on.
好好想想看
Think about it.
这不是要告诉你一个好消息一个坏消息
This is not one of those good news/bad news talks.
这就是个坏消息
This is all bad.
我们在一支40口径手♥枪♥上
Your client's prints were found
发现了你当事人的指纹 这支手♥枪♥
on a .40-caliber handgun used to kill
昨晚杀死了三人 上周杀死了一人
three people last night and one last week.
判你死刑根本用不着四具尸体
Four bodies overqualifies you for death row.
你们都他妈知道我昨晚没杀人
Y'all know damn well I ain't kill nobody last night!
我来替他说
I talk for him.
他昨晚没有杀人
He didn't kill nobody last night,
但上周 你确实杀死了汉贝托·佩雷斯
But last week, you sure killed Humberto Perez.
每天都有人死
People die every day.
为什么你们突然对这个
And why y'all so interested
叫汉贝托的产生兴趣呢
in this Humberto guy, anyway?
伊曼努尔...
Emanuel --
汉贝托·佩雷斯是一个
Humberto Perez is a name
你将要牢记一生的名字
that you're gonna remember all your life.
是的 但如果你可以说服我们
Yes, but if you can convince us
杀害塔玛拉 风子 以及
that somebody else killed Tamara and Breezy
那个无辜路人的凶手另有其人 那么
And the innocent bystander, then your life could have
在遥远的未来 你还能活到假释的那天
a parole date in the distant future.
你看我像个告密的吗
I look like a snitch to you?
我看他就像个告密的
He does look a little like a snitch to me.
艾米
Amy?
外面有个女人想要见你
There's a woman out here to see you.
恐吓我 还把谋杀栽赃给我
...intimidate me and pin murders on me.
我离开一下
Excuse me.
你们拿着枪
Y'all so tough
戴着警徽 了不起啊
with the gun and the badge on.
兄弟 假如你不做警♥察♥看看会怎样吧
Homey, take it off and see what happens.
把这个拿回去
And take this back.
还有拿走她的手♥机♥ 她不再需要它了
And take her cellphone, too. She won't be needing it anymore.
-女士 我... -不要打电♥话♥来
- Ma'am, I -- - Do not call.
不要跟我们联♥系♥
Don't contact us at all.
你不要靠近我们家 听明白了吗
You stay away from our house. Is that understood?
女士 我只是想要帮忙而已
Ma'am, I was just trying to help.
你知道猛兽帮怎么追杀人吗 你知道吗
Do you know how the Monsters hunt people down? Do you?
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed.
我可不想被你害死
I won't have it.
你给我滚远点
You stay away!
你们所有人
All of you!
滚远点
Stay away!
那是谁
Who is that?
我的证人的奶奶 她看起来很焦虑
My witness's grandmother. And she seems anxious.
也许她有焦虑的原因
She may have reason to be.
我们去帮帮她吧
Let's help her out.
安迪 给泰勒局长打电♥话♥
Andy, contact Chief Taylor's office.
我要让钮子在被转移到
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表