剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我说 难道我不用...
Well, I mean, but shouldn't I --
你不用什么
Shouldn't you what?
帮你请个律师吗
Get you an attorney?
好了 好处到此为止 副队 艾米
Okay. Enough kindness. Lieutenant, Amy.
要找人保释你吗
Or will you need bail?
我要打电♥话♥告诉老妈你在哪吗
Should I call mom and let her know where you are?
还有 艾米
Oh, and, Amy,
告诉胡里奥别让安娜.普拉格走
tell Julio to keep Anna Prager with him.
如果她能用手♥机♥
If she was able to use her cell
定位到他老爸昨晚在医院
to find her father last night at the hospital,
那她也能定位到那个地毯店
she could also have stopped by the rug store.
受刺♥激♥吗 行了 想象一下
...Strain of this? Come on, think about that for a second --
你妈拖着氧气瓶
your mom walking into the police station,
到警♥察♥局来的样子
dragging her oxygen tank behind her.
听我的话
Now, I told you what I need.
停好车然后给我带点胰岛素来
You move that car and bring me some insulin.
打扰一下 诺亚
Excuse us, Noah.
你走的时候可以带走你♥爸♥的车钥匙
You can grab your father's keys on the way out.
诺亚
Noah...
走吧
Go.
好了 开始之前 我们把话说清楚
All right, before you start, let's get something straight.
遇到犯罪没报♥警♥不算犯法
Failing to report a crime is not illegal.
送受伤的人去医院也不算犯法
Taking wounded people to the hospital -- not illegal.
我们讨论结果之前
Well, before we discuss the end,
还是先从头开始吧
let's go back to the beginning.
普拉格昨晚是什么时候
When did you first learn that you were picking up Prager
让你去接他打牌的
for the poker game last night?
看来你知道打牌的事了
Ah. ?So you know about the cards.
好吧 不是我说的
Okay. Well, you didn't hear that from me.
霍华德六点钟左右给我打的电♥话♥
Howard called me about 6:00.
他让我七点钟去他家接他
He told me to pick him up at his house at 7:00.
我随叫随到 因为他另外给我钱
He can do that because he pays me extra to be on call.
所以我接了他 送他到他说的地方
So I took him, dropped him off where he told me to,
跟之前送他去玩地下扑克一样
like I always do at these underground poker games he plays in.
我把车停在几个街区之外
I parked my car a couple blocks away,
取消了和儿子还有前妻的晚餐
canceled dinner with my son and my ex-wife.
我找人代班 让他们替我接了
I called dispatch, told them to handle that midnight run
半夜机场那一单 然后我
I had to the airport, and then I, uh --
到某个时间 你就去取外卖♥♥吗
and at some point, you went to pick up a to-go order?
对 大概十点二十的时候
Yeah. At about, uh, 10:20 P.M.,
我接到霍华德的电♥话♥
Howard called me.
他让组织的女人跟我说的话
He put the woman who runs the game on the phone.
她让我去取他们的牛排
She asked me to pick up steaks for everyone,
我也有份
including myself.
我去了罗利特级烧牛肉餐厅 取了牛排
I went to Raleigh's Prime Rib, did that.
罗利特级烧牛肉餐厅
Raleigh's Prime Rib.
晚上十一点取七份牛排外卖♥♥
Seven steak dinners to go at nearly 11:00 P.M.
他们应该记得
That should be memorable.
那么 是谁出的钱
So... ...who paid for this to-go order?
查到电♥话♥号♥码了吗 副队
Do you see the phone number, lieutenant?
我付的钱
Well, it was in my name,
不过记在那个女人的信♥用♥卡♥上了
but the lady put it on her credit card.
她让我回头把收据给她
She asked me for a receipt later.
你是说 安置好尸体
You mean, in the middle of picking up the bodies
放到凯迪拉克之后
and putting them in the Escalade,
这个女的问你要收据吗
this woman asked you for a receipt?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's what I mean.
买♥♥了七份宵夜 你一份
There were seven dinners -- one for you,
你送到急诊区的四位每人一份
pne each for the four people that you dumped at the E.R.,
组织的女人一份
and one for the lady running the game.
还有一份给另外一个玩家
And one for another player.
有五个玩家吗
There were five players?
她让我去取外卖♥♥的时候说的
That's what I was told when I left to get the food.
但是我回地毯店的时候 只剩四个人了
When I came back inside the rug shop, there were only four.
听着 你应该问这个问题
Look, here's the question you should be asking.
我为什么要偷走五十万现金
Why would I steal a half a million dollars in cash,
杀了四个人 还没把他们杀死
shoot four people, drive them to the E.R.,
就送他们去医院呢
while they're still alive?
根本说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
听着 霍华德经常赢钱
Look, Howard won lots of these games.
他好几次在我车里放了五十万
He had a half a million dollars in my car several times.
如果我想设计他
If I wanted to set him up,
根本没必要这么麻烦 相信我
there are a lot of easier ways to do it, believe me.
罗利特级烧牛肉餐厅的
According to the credit-card receipts
信♥用♥卡♥收据上显示
from Raleigh's Prime Rib,
X女士的名字是莫利·佩斯
Madam X's name is Molly Pace.
因为赌博被捕过四次 两次罚了330
Four arrests by vice -- two 330s.
两次罚款五百
Second time, fined $500.
没有暴♥力♥犯罪记录
No violent offenses.
如果她刚被抢了钱
But if she had just been robbed,
那她哪来的两万块钱付小费呢
where did she get the $20,000 to tip this driver?
没有奔驰G系列车
No Mercedes G-class
登记在莫利·佩斯名下
registered in the name of Molly Pace.
还有一个人
Well, there is one other person
或许认识她
who might know something about her.
洛杉矶警局
是的 我认识莫利
Uh, yeah, I know Molly.
她跟我爸一起做了点投资
Uh, she does some investing with my dad.
如果你之前让我告诉大家他在哪
If you'd let me tell people where he is,
我是可以让你联♥系♥上她的
I-I could've put you in touch with her.
现在没时间了
Now there may be no time.
为什么这么说
And what makes you say that?
我刚收到我爸的应用程序
I just got an alert from
"飞常准"发来的提醒
my father's "preferred skies" App.
他给我也装了这个应用
He set it up for me so I'd know
这样他突然飞去某地 我也可以知道
if he had to suddenly fly off somewhere.
你♥爸♥还在重症病房♥
Your father's still in intensive care.
可莫利跟他用同一个账号♥
But Molly shares his account.
看上去她要去墨西哥城了
Looks like she's going to Mexico City.
圣莫妮卡飞墨西哥
我看起飞前 你们赶不上她了
I don't think you can catch her before she leaves.
能给我看看吗
Uh, may I?
注意 各位 注意
Look alive, folks, look alive.
是她
That's her.
我们悄悄行动
Let's move quietly.
站住 洛杉矶警局
Stop! L.A.P.D.!
下车 女士
Get out of the car, ma'am!
我说了停下
I said stop!
我说了停下 洛杉矶警局
I said stop! L.A.P.D.
停下 该死的
Stop, damn it!
陶 陶
Tao. Tao!
安迪
Andy?!
举起双手 从车里出来
Hands up! Get out of the car!
富林
Flynn!
安迪 安迪
Andy. Andy!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent!
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
-将成为 -安迪 醒醒
- will be used against you... - Andy, come on!
-振作点 -呈堂证供
- Come on! - in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
-你还好吗 -如果你请不起律师
- Are you okay? Huh? - If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥将为你指定一位
one will be provided for you by the state.
别告诉纱伦
Don't tell Sharon.
别告诉纱伦什么
Don't tell Sharon what?
安迪 安迪
Andy. Andy!
洛杉矶警局
你想采访滑子吗
You want to do interviews? With Slider?
你找格鲁夫法官就是为了这事
Is that what you talked to Judge Grove about?
是 就想知道他会否考虑此事
Yeah, just to see if he would consider it,
如果我得到警方 检察官
which he might if I can get permission
及辩护律师的同意 他就会考虑
from the investigators, the D.A., and the defense.
你不会问滑子关于谋杀玛利亚娜的事
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表