剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他应该是忘带了
He -- he must have forgotten it.
你知道他可能会用谁的手♥机♥吗 珍妮丝
Do you know whose phone he could have been using, Janice?
不知道 拜托 你们到底有他的消息吗
No, I -- please. Do you know anything?
你丈夫最近有出现抑郁或压力很大的情况吗
Was your husband depressed or under stress?
我昨天就回答过这些问题了
I answered these questions yesterday.
很抱歉得让你再经历一次
We're sorry to go through this again.
我们知道这让你和你的孩子们很担心
We know it's upsetting for you and your kids.
如果他们没有心理医生 我们可以...
If they don't already have a therapist, we can --
他们不需要心理医生 他们需要父亲
They don't need a therapist! They need their father!
我丈夫失踪了
Look, my husband is missing.
你们跑这来做什么 怎么不出去找他啊
Why are you here and not out looking for him somewhere?!
沃德夫人 尽管这听起来很奇怪
Mrs. Ward, odd as it sounds,
我们要从你家开始搜寻兰德尔
we need to start our search for Randall in your house.
这让我很不满意
Well, that makes me very uncomfortable.
但我们有搜查令
Well, maybe this search warrant will help with that.
珍妮丝 由他们搜吧
Janice, just let them.
会没事的 别担心
I-it'll be fine. Don't worry.
沃德夫人 这是你丈夫的车吗
Mrs. Ward, is this your husband's car?
不 这是我的车
No, it's -- it's mine.
你为什么
Ah. Any reason
藏了这么多现金在车里呢
why you'd keep all this cash inside your car?
等等 我从没见过这些钱
Wait, I have never seen that money before in my life.
我们要带你去警局协助调查
Then I think you need to come with us.
副队 孩子们怎么办
Lieutenant, what about the kids?
巡警会待在这里
Well, patrol will stay here,
我们让那个律师联♥系♥下亲戚
And we'll get the lawyer to call somebody.
可恶的长滩市
Damn Long Beach.
洛杉矶警局
胡里奥 你找到...
Hey, Julio, did you find the...
进展如何
So, um, how did it go?
他找到了凶手的手♥机♥
Well, he found the killer's phone,
但他还是不肯搭理我
But he still won't talk to me like I'm human.
除了道歉 我什么招都使了
And I've done everything I know how to do except apologize.
你能不能跟我解释一下
Yeah, would you please explain to me
为什么队长派你跟胡里奥出去呢
why the captain is sending you out with Julio?
我问她希望我能做什么
Okay, I asked her what she needed me to do.
她说 希望我在工作上多鼓励一下这家伙
She said, at work, she would like me to encourage the guy.
但他把我当空气 我怎么鼓励他啊
But it's hard to do that when he actively ignores me.
-也许你... -别跟我说我该拍他马屁
- Well, maybe if you just -- - Don't tell me to kiss his ass.
我不想再说这事了
I don't want to talk about this.
心理医生夫妇的财务情况调出来了吗
Now, did the financial report come back on Mr. And Mrs. Psychiatrist?
我看起来像你的秘书吗
Do I look like your secretary?
自己去桌上找
Look on your desk.
巴斯 你能帮陶破解凶手的手♥机♥密♥码♥吗
Buzz, can you help Tao crack the password on the killer's phone?
行 你能帮顶我一会儿吗
Sure. Can you replace me here?
好
Yeah, okay.
你觉得为什么没人寻找爱丽斯呢
Why is it you think no one was looking for Alice?
不知道
I don't know.
失踪人口的事你怎么不去问问罗比·奥德诺
Why don't you ask Robby Oderno about missing persons?
大家都爱死那家伙了
Everyone loves the guy so much.
对 这主意好 我应该去问罗比
Yeah, that's a really good idea. I should ask Robby.
杀爱丽斯的凶手让我想起了
You know, Alice's killer reminds me
我以前在街头时遇到的一些吓人的家伙
of some really scary people I met on the street.
他不可能逃脱法网 对吧
There's no way he's getting off, right?
他已经认罪了
I mean, he confessed.
他现在声称是我们逼供
Now he claims that we forced him into it.
这段审讯 你看到哪里了
Where are you in the interview?
你不是和爱丽斯一起从拉斯维加斯来的吗
You didn't come with Alice from Las Vegas?
拉斯维加斯 我就没去过拉斯维加斯
Vegas? No, I've never been to Vegas.
爱丽斯告诉过你她是哪里来的吗
Did Alice ever tell you where she was from?
没有 爱丽斯和我什么关系也没有
No. Look, Alice wasn't nothing to me, all right?
我简直希望从来不认识这个贱♥人♥
I wish I never met the bitch! Obvious.
她自以为是 谁也瞧不起
She thought she was better than everyone else,
现在不过是像垃圾一样被扔掉
and now she's the stuff you throw out with the trash,
那就是惹我的人的下场
and that's what happens to people who mess with me, man.
你用耳机听吧 我现在不想听这些
Put your headphones back on. I don't need to hear this right now.
你没事吧
You okay?
你为什么还没回到你之前的办公桌
Why haven't you moved back to your old desk yet?
因为...
Because...
我不确定我要留下来
I'm not sure I'm staying.
戴上耳机 继续听完吧 拉什蒂
Put your headphones back on and finish up, Rusty.
对于配偶死亡 每个人的反应可能各不相同
Personal reactions to the death of a spouse are all different,
但个人财务情况可就很能说明问题了
but personal finances -- that's another thing.
所以她要么有外遇了 像某人猜的那样
So she's either having an affair, as someone suggested,
要么就是个应♥召♥女郎
or she's a call girl on the side.
五月17号♥ 塔夫脱酒店
May 17th, Taft Hotel.
五月23号♥ 塔夫脱酒店
May 23rd, Taft Hotel.
六月8号♥ 塔夫脱酒店
June 8th, Taft Hotel.
她有积分卡的话就值了
Well, I hope she has a rewards card.
但没有两万美金这种大额提现
But no big cash withdrawals for $20,000.
心理医生夫人还有其它的问题
Mrs. Psychiatrist has other problems.
凶手的手♥机♥上有三通电♥话♥
We have three extremely interesting phone calls
最值得关注
from our killer's phone to consider,
最后一通是打给他妻子的
the last of which was to his wife's cell --
持续了35秒
35 seconds long.
我们已经听过他在9点32分留下的这条信息
Now, we heard the message he left at 9:32 a.m.
9点32分 根据长滩市警局的报告
9:32 a.m.-- according to LBPD,
米尔斯警官在9点33分
Sergeant Mills flashed his lights
闪灯警示让兰德尔停车
to pull Randall over at 9:33.
所以语♥音♥留言中
Uh-huh, so, that little moment of silence
那几秒钟的沉默
towards the end of that voicemail
是兰德尔·沃德意识到
as Randall Ward realizing that he was about to
自己要跟警方解释车里的血迹
have to explain all the blood in his car.
那之前在8点29分 他打给了他的律师
And before that, 8:29, he called his lawyer,
欧文·霍兰德
Owen Holland,
他们谈了两分钟
and they talked for two minutes.
约好在兰德尔家见面
Which was setting up their meeting at Randall's house.
但精彩的部分来了
But the best is yet to come.
五天前 兰德尔给心理医生的妻子
Five days ago, Randall called our shrink's wife,
考特尼的手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
Courtney, on her cell.
他们通话保持了4分钟
They talked for four minutes.
而我们这位风流寡妇还声称自己不认识他
And yet our merry widow claims to not have known him.
四分钟可以谈很多东西
You can say a lot in four minutes.
"今天过得如何 一起吃晚餐吧
"How was your day? Let's have dinner.
请杀了我丈夫"
Please kill my husband."
那珍妮丝呢
What about Janice, though, huh?
她不想让我们搜房♥子
Well, she didn't want us searching the house,
在她车里找到两万美金
and she had $20,000 in the trunk of her car.
她还有律师在休息室等候
And a lawyer waiting in the break room.
我们也有律师
Well, we have a lawyer, too.
兰德尔·沃德的婚戒在哪里
Where's Randall Ward's wedding ring?
验尸官送检证物
沃德夫人 我们遗憾地通知您
Mrs. Ward, we're sorry to inform you
您的丈夫出了车祸
that your husband was in a car accident.
尽管救护队对他进行了抢救
And though he was treated by paramedics at the scene,
但他经抢救无效而死亡 夫人
he did not survive, ma'am.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
他没回家我就知道出事了
And I knew it when he didn't come home.
你们为什么要在告诉珍妮丝这消息前
Is there some reason you're notifying Janice
为什么要向她宣读她的权利
after Mirandizing her?
你们还给这次谈话录像了吗
A-are you recording this interview?
为什么副检察官也在这里
And why is a Deputy D.A. Here?
因为沃德先生在死前不久
Because shortly before Mr. Ward died,
受人雇佣杀了人
he committed a murder-for-hire.
天呐
Oh, my God!
兰德尔 兰德尔绝不会杀任何人
Randall -- Randall would never kill anyone.
你们到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是贾斯汀·汉森医生
This is Dr. Justin Henson.
兰德尔朝他开了数枪
Randall shot him several times
然后企图驾驶医生的车逃跑 女士
and then tried to flee in the doctor's vehicle, ma'am.
不 你们一定弄错了
No, you've made a mistake.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表