剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Mr. Olin, I'd like you to listen to this
看看耳不耳熟
and see if it sounds familiar.
你付钱让弗卢克博士编写一则程序
You paid Dr. Fluke cash to create a program
好让你黑入科克伦一家的车
to let you hack into the Cochrans' car
等他们在车里时冲出了悬崖
and drive it off a cliff with them inside of it!
不 不是我♥干♥的
No. Hey, it wasn't me.
科琳和莱斯和科克伦恩怨更多
Colleen and Les were much nearer the Cochrans!
我们可本着公平公正的原则
Hey, we played fair and square.
想得美 内特
It's a nice try, Nate.
但是这个程序是通过手♥机♥控制的
But the program runs on a cellphone,
而比赛中迪克尔胡夫夫妇不得携带手♥机♥
and the Dickerhoofs were not allowed to have one during the race.
但你有
But you did have one,
我们有搜捕令可以检查你的手♥机♥
and we have a warrant allowing us to examine it.
我不懂 内特 你说过科克伦是金牌选手
I don't understand, Nate. You said the Cochrans were gold.
那为什么要把他们赶出你的节目
Why would you want them off your show?
我的节目
My show.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我认罪 是我策划的
Yeah, I conceived it. I produced it.
那些蟑螂把我为婚姻
And then those cockroaches took what I designed
所设计的隐喻
to be a metaphor for marriage
改成了"得州电锯大屠♥杀♥"
and turned it into "The Texas chainsaw massacre."
再说了 你知道我一集有多少钱吗
Plus, you know how much I'm getting paid?
一集才两万五
$25,000 an episode.
奇普已经赢了两百万
Chip's already made $2 million,
马上就要赢得三百万了
and he was close to getting $3 million.
如果你这么不高兴 那为什么不辞职呢
Well, if you were so unhappy, why didn't you just quit?
你以为我没试过吗
Don't you think I tried?
我有个六年的合同
I have a six-year contract.
我还卖♥♥了一集试播集
I sold a pilot, too.
剧本超赞
Great script.
有关一名自闭症儿童破获谋杀案
About an autistic child who solves murders.
但是电视台不让我出去接这个活
And the network wouldn't let me out to do it.
我可是上过耶鲁的
Hey, I went to Yale!
我上过南加州大学电影学院
Yeah, I went to u.S.C. Film school!
就为了做这个吗
For this?!
这些人跟我说话的样子
And the way these people talk to me?
"莎士比亚 为什么我们今天要吃羊睾丸"
"Hey, shakespeare, why we eating goat testicles today?"
因为你们是一群想搏出位
Because you're a bunch of attention-seeking,
骗大钱的猪 这就是为什么
money-grubbing pigs, that's why.
你这样说太过分了
That's a terrible thing to say!
那些...那些竟然是羊睾丸
Those -- those were goat testicles?
他跟我说是炸薯块
He told me they were tater tots.
恭喜你 奥林先生
Congratulations, Mr. Olin.
你不用再履行电视台的合同了
You are out of your network contract.
但你也许需要和你的律师商讨该如何
But you'll probably be signing a deal with the state
和州检察官达成辩诉协议了
negotiated by your lawyer instead of your agent.
你知道真正的讽刺之处在哪儿吗
You know the real irony here?
我杀害唐娜·科克伦会让
My killing Donna Cochran is gonna end up
这个节目变得前所未有的火爆
making the show more popular then ever.
你能再说一遍吗 先生 对着镜头
Could you say that one more time, sir, for camera?
我不仅杀害了唐娜·科克伦
Not only did I kill Donna Cochran,
我还未没有除掉她那可怕的丈夫而倍感遗憾
I'm just sorry I didn't get her horrible husband, too.
怎么样
There, how's that?
卡 出片 下一幕
Cut. Print. Moving on.
所以我们给内特·奥林二级谋杀的协议
So, Nate Olin was offered second-degree murder,
但他深深地确信只要陪审团能重新
but he's convinced that once they've had a chance to review
看一遍美国寻物游戏全集
all the episodes of "American scavenger hunt,"
他们就会理解他
The jury will understand.
太糟糕了 因为我真的很讨厌迪克尔胡夫心机婊
Too bad. Because I really hated that scheming Dickerhoof lady.
-妈妈 -拉什蒂
- Hey, mom. u202d- Hi, Rusty.
你对滑子的访谈进行得怎么样
How was your interview with slider?
很有意思
Interesting.
他知道自己被拍下来后态度有所改变
Knowing he was being filmed changed his attitude a little.
纱伦 你想好该怎么跟胡里奥解释了吗
Oh, Sharon, did you figure out how to explain things to Julio?
还没有
Well, not exactly,
但我想我给他提供了一个自我解释的机会
but I think I've offered him a way to explain things to himself.
普罗文茨副队过一会儿会去看看他
And Lieutenant Provenza's gonna check in on him afterwards
看看效果怎么样
and see how it went.
汽车开始翻滚时
As the car began to roll over,
会爆出气囊
the airbags deployed.
这会减轻一开始的冲击
while they softened the initial impact,
它们没法固定住脖子
They can't stabilize the neck.
车子翻滚第一圈时就断了
It broke on the first turn of the car.
但从某种意义上来说 那...
But in a way, that's...
算是件好事
That's good news.
因为这样即使在她的头撞上玻璃
Because even though her skull fractured
头骨破裂的时候...
when her head crashed into the window...
她也感觉不到
She never felt it.
不管怎么样 都在这个报告里了
A-anyway, it's, um, it's all in this report.
如果你有问题就告诉我
Let us know if you have any questions.
差一点吧
Close call, huh?
我算是幸运还是怎么着
Am I lucky or what?
如果你真的走运
If you had been lucky, sir...
被抛出车外的会是你妻子 而不是你
your wife would have gotten out of the car instead of you,
你下半辈子也不会一直想着...
and you wouldn't have the rest of your life to wonder what...
你原本可以救她
you could have done to save her.
洛杉矶警局为您痛失家人深表同情 先生
The L.A.P.D. sympathizes with your loss, sir.
不好意思
Excuse me.
胡里奥
Julio.
副队
Yes, Lieutenant.
你能不能 帮我们整理一下书面报告
Any chance that you could, uh, help us wrap up our paperwork
那我们就不用干到半夜了
so we could get out of here before midnight?
对不起 先生 我之前有点心烦
Sorry, sir, I was a little distracted.
好点了吗
Hmm. Feeling better?
我知道困扰我的是什么了
I know what's bothering me.
我想那样好多了
I guess that's better.
当然了
Yeah. It is.
当然了
It is.
我希望如此吧
I hope it is.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表