剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第十九集
我爱洛杉矶
I love L.A.
很抱歉 先生
Sorry about that, sir.
我们正在呼叫增援 准备将隔离圈
We're bringing in more units and gonna move the outer perimeter
再向外♥围♥扩大个几十米
back a couple hundred feet.
好吧 保证清空这片区域
All right, make sure you keep this area clear,
尽量别引起任何骚动
and try not to start any riots.
好的
All right.
我们的社区正在四分五裂
Our community is falling apart.
而警♥察♥根本就不在乎
The police don't even give a damn.
先生 这发生了一起枪击和一起车祸
Sir, we have a shooting, a car crash,
死了两个人
and two dead bodies.
目前为止 你的邻居中没有任何一个人
And so far, u202dno one in your neighborhood
在我们来之前目击到什么
saw anything before we showed up.
都过了凌晨一点了 你以为呢
It's after 1:00 in the morning. What do you think?
我们就待在外面
We just sit outside,
等着看别人被袭击吗
waiting for people to get attacked?
这是我的名片 丹尼斯
Here's my card, Dennis.
如果你真的想要洛杉矶警局的帮助
If you really want the L.A.P.D.'s help,
就找到目击者 然后联♥系♥我们
find us a witness, then give me a call.
我们在这
We're over here.
不好意思 伙计
Excuse me, fellas.
这是塔米卡·韦弗
Meet Tamika Weaver.
我们不是有两名枪击受害人吗
I thought we had two shooting victims.
还有一名三岁男孩被富林副队
3-year-old boy went to the hospital
送往医院 但是在途中死了
with Lieutenant Flynn -- D.O.A.
那么小的孩子 天啊
A little kid. Geez.
难怪整个社区都群情激奋
No wonder the neighborhood is up in arms.
非裔美籍受害者驾驶着这辆醒目的红色小车
Our African-American victim was driving a red shoot-me car
穿过了几个街区外的角龙帮 长官
u202dthrough a Diablo neighborhood just blocks away, sir.
窗户加膜
Windows tinted --
也许枪手不知道她是谁
Maybe the shooter didn't know who she was.
或许他知道呢
Or maybe he did.
这信封里有2500美元
About $2,500 in this envelope.
还有海♥洛♥因♥
Then heroin.
在婴儿座椅下面发现的
Found underneath the baby's car seat,
如果我们对她进行停车检查
which is the last place we'd look for drugs
这真是最想不到会藏♥毒♥的地方
if we pulled her over.
这个妈妈贩毒吗
Mama was dealing dope?
-还不确定 -好吧
- Don't know. - u202dOkay.
这个灯杆距离受害者被枪击的位置
Um, how far from this light pole
有多远
were our victims when they got shot?
大概六个街区吧 长官
About six blocks from here, sir.
我们的巡逻人员在那边待命 长官
Our patrols there are standing by, sir.
我可以开始拍摄人群
I could start filming the crowd.
或许他们就不会再乱扔东西了
Maybe they'd quit throwing stuff.
也可能你会被来上一枪
Yeah, and maybe you'd get your ass shot.
和桑切斯还有塞克斯一起过去
Go with Sanchez and Sykes.
看看能不能找到凶器的弹壳之类的
see if you can find casings from the murder weapon.
我们还得在这待上一阵
We're gonna be here a while.
得把这个 犯罪现场保护起来
Let's get this, uh, crime scene tented, please.
队长
Uh, Captain.
队长 恐怕
Captain, I'm afraid
我们卷入了帮派斗争之中
that we are in the middle of a gang war
而且发生了最糟糕的伤亡
with the worst kind of casualty imaginable.
终于有发现了 这边有一个弹壳
Oh, finally. A casing right here.
这边更多
There's more here.
这里还有
And another.
还有
There's another.
又一个
Another one.
这里至少有三个
There's at least three more here.
应该就是这些了
I think that's it.
枪击发生在大马路上
The shooting happened right in the middle of the road.
有人直接向车走过来吗
Somebody just walked up to the car?
或者是另一辆车开到旁边然后开火
Maybe another S.U.V. drove up beside it and fired.
你看到坐在那边的男孩了吗
Hey, you see that boy sitting over there?
巴斯
Hey, Buzz.
别惊动他
Without letting him know,
拍下那孩子的脸以免他逃走
video the kid's face in case he walks away
或者在我过去的时候离开了
or takes off when I walk over there.
明白了 需要我跟你一起吗 胡里奥
Got it. u202dWant me to go with you, Julio?
不用 你把弹壳送去分♥析♥
No. You take the casings to firearm analysis,
别让他们拖
and don't let them put you off.
我们有最高特权
We have top priority.
好的
Okay.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
你看到今晚早些时候的事了吗
Did you see what happened here earlier tonight?
角龙帮血战
Diablos fighting bloods?
没有 先生 没什么事
Nah, man. We all cool.
就在几个街区外有一名母亲被中枪
I got a shot-up mother a few blocks away.
我们在这条街上刚刚发现了一些弹壳
I just found some casings in the street here.
我对此一无所知 但是晚上
Don't know nothing about that, but a strange red car
确实有一辆奇怪的红色小车开过了街区
driving through the neighborhood at night --
蠢货
Stupid.
你怎么知道车是红的
How'd you know the car was red?
或许我可以带你去城里说说话
Or I could take you downtown for an interview.
你在抽大♥麻♥
You're smoking pot.
我18岁了 有处方
I'm 18. Got a prescription.
真的吗 什么的处方
Really? For what?
哮喘和焦虑症
Asthma and anxiety, ese.
烟气会导致哮喘
Smog causes the asthma.
警♥察♥会让我焦虑
The police cause the anxiety.
为了哮喘而抽这个 还挺有道理啊
Smoking for asthma -- that makes sense.
你的医疗卡拿来看看吧
You want to show me your medical card?
不了 今晚就这样吧
No, I think we'll call that a night.
我有些焦虑
Feeling a little anxious.
这不是跟他说话的好地方
It's a bad place to talk to him.
回来 今天等他放学后再抓他
Come back and grab him later today after school.
好吗
Okay?
这些绳子展示了弹道 有10枪
The rods show the impact -- 10 rounds --
从这前面开始 穿过了挡风玻璃
Starting in the front, up through the windshield,
一直到车的这边
continuing down the side of the vehicle,
我们找到了枪击痕迹的残留
where we actually have gunshot residue.
枪手就在车旁边
The shooter was right next to the car,
就在车外面
just outside the vehicle.
如果她是在交易的话
Yeah, if she was dealing,
这个妈妈在错误的地点
then mama stopped to make a heroin sale
做了一场海♥洛♥因♥交易
in front of the wrong house.
等等
Wait a minute.
受害人踩下了刹车 但是没停下
Our victim braked her vehicle but kept it in drive?
然后枪手走过来吗
And then the shooter arrived on foot?
如果她以为那是买♥♥家的话
Well, it might have gone down that way
是有可能这样的
if she thought the guy was a buyer.
普通的帮派斗争
Ordinary gang war bullshit.
没有那么普通 副队
Not so ordinary, Lieutenant.
还有一名儿童死亡了
We have a dead child.
我发现了一点东西 各位
Hey, I got something. Guys.
有更多的证据表明这是一场帮派斗争
A little more proof this is gang-on-gang.
弹壳在角龙帮的势力范围中
Casings in Diablos territory,
犯罪现场则在血帮的势力范围内
crime scene in Bloods territory.
如果在海♥洛♥因♥交易期间开战
If this is a fight over the heroin trade,
只会更加血腥
it's only going to get bloodier.
海♥洛♥因♥ 由陶副队采集 婴儿座椅
墨西哥卷 由陶副队采集 前座
是墨西哥卷 塔米卡死的时候说不定饿了
It's a taco. Looks like Tamika died hungry.
由陶副队采集 2500美元
我们应该检查一下钱和信封上的指纹
We should check the money and envelope for prints
马上把受害者的手♥机♥拿走
and dump the victim's phone immediately.
如果我把她的手♥机♥拿到洛杉矶分♥析♥处
If I take her cell to L.A. cllear,
你能更快拿到分♥析♥结果
you'll get a breakdown faster.
由陶副队发现
前座
谢谢 局长
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表