剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
it's a grayish-green Chrysler with black matte accents,
我们就发布广播吧
Then let's put out a broadcast to that effect.
情况紧急啊
We're in a hurry here.
慢着
Hold on.
我刚刚收到一条来自计算机科学部的最新消息
I just got an update from Computer Sciences.
他们一直在监视韦伯的社交账号♥
They've been monitoring the Webers' social-media accounts.
有一条刚发的图享
This was just posted on instagram,
他们标记出了吉姆·韦伯
and they tagged Jim Weber.
是她的 是凯拉的 她喜欢那个小兔子毯子
It's hers. It's Kayla's. She loves that bunny blanket.
但是因为凯拉不在照片里
But because Kayla isn't in the picture,
我们得怀疑这是不是她的毯子
we have to question whether it's her specific blanket
还是有人买♥♥的类似的
or one bought to look like it.
那就是凯拉的 她长牙的时候经常咬
That's kayla's. She chewed on it when she was teething.
耳朵就是那样裂开的
That's how the ear got torn.
她抱着毯子睡觉
She -- she sleeps with it.
那是谁发了这张照片 他们想要什么
So whoever posted this, what do they want?
-钱吗 -我们不知道
- Money? - u202dWe don't know.
没有赎金要求 没有指令
There was no ransom demands, no instructions.
但是绑♥架♥凯拉的人
But Kayla's kidnapper
把你的名字标记到这张照片上
tagged this photo with your name on it,
并且加上了标签#寻找凯拉韦伯
along with adding the hashtag "#FindKaylaWeber."
不管照片是谁拍的 都希望你看见它
Whoever took this picture wanted it to be seen by you.
为什么
Why?
证实她还活着吗 他们是这个意思吗
Is it proof of life? Is that what they call it?
吉姆 这可能是好事
Hey, Jim, u202dthis could be a good thing.
一边去
Move over there.
闭嘴
And shut up.
那我们怎么才能和发这张照片的人联♥系♥上呢
So how do we get in contact with whoever posted this?
他们要什么我就给什么
I'll give them what they want.
如果他们想要的是你昨晚所在之处的真♥相♥呢
And what if they want the truth about where you were last night?
昨晚
Last night?
我已经告诉过你我昨晚去哪儿了
I-I already told you where I was last night --
就是镇上的峡谷疗养馆
at the downtown Canyon Spa.
我们有理由相信你在其他地方
We have reason to believe you were elsewhere,
比如说比佛利山庄 威尔榭大道的一栋别♥墅♥里
Like Beverly Hills, for example, in a high-rise on Wilshire.
这就奇怪了
And, you see, that's odd,
因为我们在寻找你的女儿 而你却对我们说谎
Because we're looking for your daughter and you lied to us.
你们认为吉姆跟凯拉失踪有关吗
You think Jim had something to do with Kayla going missing?
我们不知道该怎么认为
We don't know what to think.
因为通常来说 孩子被绑♥架♥
Because normally when children are kidnapped,
父母都会知无不言 言无不尽
the parents are incredibly truthful.
而你不是 吉姆
And you haven't been, Jim.
-我们要叫律师吗 -我不知道 你要吗
- Do we need a lawyer? - I don't know. Do you?
好吧 我会告诉你的
Okay. Okay, fine, I'll tell you.
不 我必须要这么做 为了凯拉
No. u202dNo, I have to, for Kayla.
吉姆 你不需要...
Jim, you don't need...
我没让你闭上你的臭嘴吗
Did I not tell you to shut your damn mouth?
我想让我帮你闭上吗
Do you want me to shut it for you?
你们要保证我即将告诉你们的事情
I need to know that what I'm about to tell you
不会传出这个房♥间
does not leave this room.
我们保证
You have our word.
好吧
Okay.
我当时在看医生
I was seeing a doctor.
真的吗
Really?
大晚上的
In the middle of the night?
为什么
Why?
去年 上个赛季 我的肩膀开始疼
Last year, late season, I started having shoulder trouble.
我没有告诉任何人
I didn't tell anybody about it
因为这会影响我转成自♥由♥球员的事
Because I knew it would affect me going free-agent.
但是渐渐地疼痛加剧了
But the pain got worse.
原来我软骨撕裂了 需要动手术
Turns out, I tore some cartilage. I needed surgery.
所以说昨天晚上你在做手术
So, last night, you were having an operation?
微创手术 很简单的
Minimally invasive, simple.
六周内应该就会康复了
Should heal in six weeks.
这下你们知道我为什么不想说出来了吧
But you can see why u202di don't want this getting out.
这只手臂价值上亿美元
This arm u202dis worth over $100 million,
但是如果能换回我的女儿
and I'd let you cut it off right now
你们现在就可以把它砍下来
if it meant getting back my little girl.
我能怎么帮你们呢
What can I do to help?
她毯子的照片是从哪里来的
Where did this picture of her blanket come from?
我们正在全力寻找 别担心
We're serving a warrant right now to find out, I promise you.
图享上有注册姓名
Does the instagram have a name for us
或者其他身份信息吗
or any other identifying information?
只有用户名
Just the username --
Weberfan7 还有邮箱 weberfan7@gmail.com
Weberfan7 -- and the e-mail, weberfan7@gmail.com.
个人信息呢
W-what about personal information?
像是住址 电♥话♥什么的呢
Uh, like an address, a phone number?
注册一个图享账户所需要的
All that's needed to create the instagram account
只是用户名和邮箱而已 这些都可以造假
is a login name and an e-mail address, which could be fake.
这个混账把小孩毛毯的照片公之于众
So the dirtbag can show the kid's blanket to the world
而我们却查不到他吗
without us tracking him?
定位服务暂不可用
他的定位功能关闭了 意料之中
His location service is off, which is not surprising.
也许我能找到他
Maybe I can find him.
-也许 -怎么找呢
- Maybe. u202d- Well, how?
除了用户名 邮箱地址 以及密♥码♥
In addition to the username, e-mail address, and password,
图享给我们提供了
the... the instagram provided us
注册时的原始IP地址
with the original sign-up I.P. address used to create the account.
现在所有的IP地址 无论静态还是动态的
Now, all I.P. addresses, static and dynamic,
-都是跟用户一一对应的 -什么意思
- are unique to the user. - What does that mean?
就是说如果发布这张毛毯照片的人当初发布时
It means if the person who posted the blanket photograph
是用家里的台式电脑 手提电脑或者手♥机♥
did it from his home desktop or laptop or phone
而不是代理服务器的话 我们就能追踪到他
instead of a proxy, we can trace them.
定位一下 看看是从哪儿发出来的
Let's ping it, see where it came from.
看来这位图享用户是从康普顿市发出来的
Looks like our instagrammer posted from Compton.
确切地说是离这个点四条街内的地方
Or a four-block radius therein, the center being
中心点在霍姆斯街和道格拉斯街交界处
the intersection of Holmes and Douglas.
加利福利亚洲 康普顿市
那里有很多住♥宅♥ 长官
Lots of apartment buildings, sir.
在惊扰整个小区之前 迈克 你先去那里
Okay, okay, before we light up the town, Mike, get down there.
小心着点儿告诉特别行动组
Discreetly call S.I.S.
让塞克斯去那里跟你会合
Have Sykes meet you there.
彻底排查附近街道
Comb that neighborhood completely
寻找一辆灰绿色的克莱斯勒300型汽车
for a grayish-green Chrysler 300
上面带着黑色亚光漆的车顶和引擎盖
with a black matte roof and hood.
我来告诉队长我们可能找到线索了
I'll let the captain know that we might have a lead.
停车位是为二号♥公♥寓♥预留的
Parking spot is reserved for apartment number 2.
这辆车档案上的车主是艾克·吉布森
The Chrysler's plates come back to an Ike Gibson,
曾两次因为生意而被捕
arrested twice for dealing.
艾克 移一下你的车
Hey, Ike, I need you to move your car.
你是谁
Yeah? Who are you?
那辆停在车道上的克莱斯勒是你的吗
Uh, is that your Chrysler in the driveway?
是的 有什么问题吗
Yeah, is something wrong with it?
发生什么事了 发生什么事了
What the hell? What the hell?!
你打到我鼻子了
You broke my nose! Hey!
放开我
Hey! Let go of me!
放开我 放开我
Let go of me! Get off!
给他处理一下伤口 再宣读他的权力
Get him some medical attention and read him his rights.
陶
Tao?
那个人动了 我又看见了这张毯子
The guy moved. I saw this blanket.
没看到凯拉 艾米 去卧室
Did not see Kayla. Amy, bedroom.
胡里奥 去厨房♥
Julio, kitchen.
安全 安全
Clear! u202dClear!
安全
Clear!
伙计们
Guys.
找到她了
Found her.
在我妹妹死后 我找了她整整一年
I was searching for my sister for a whole year after she died.
希望着 祈祷着能再次听到她的声音
Hoping, praying to hear her voice.
而这个男人 这个男人...
And this man, this man...
淹死了她 还把她扔到垃圾箱中
drowned her and threw her in the trash
好像她一点儿都不重要
like she didn't matter.
我并不是想说玛利亚娜有多重要
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表