剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. He was such a freak.
是吗 劳尔
Is that true, Raul?
你是个变♥态♥吗
Are you a freak?
阿什莉说你是的
'cause Ashley says you are.
我真的相信她爱我
I really believed that she loved me.
我以为她爱我
I thought she loved me.
她并不爱你
Well, she doesn't love you.
按照目前的情况 你很可能会
And as things stand, you'll probably go to prison
因为两项罪名而被判终身监禁
For the rest of your life for two counts
一是一级谋杀 另一项是情节严重的绑♥架♥罪
of first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping.
我没绑♥架♥...我没绑♥架♥她
I didn't kidnap -- I didn't kidnap her.
阿什莉让我今晚去接她
Ashley made me pick her up tonight.
她想拿到她的那一半钱
She wanted her half of the cash.
阿什莉当时被手铐拷住了
Ashley was in handcuffs.
我弄来那对手铐是想拷住她妈妈的
I got those cuffs to put on her mother.
我想让整件事看起来
I wanted to make it look like
就像我们在报纸上读到的抢劫案一样
the robberies we read about.
如果这女孩也跟她男朋友一起
Well, if this girl involved her boyfriend...
参与了这起诡异的
in some kind of weird
雇凶谋杀母亲的凶案
murder-for-hire of the mom,
我们得有证据
We're gonna need proof of that.
是谁想出要杀路易斯夫人的
Whose idea was it to kill Mrs. Lewis?
是你的主意 劳尔
It was yours, Raul.
不 是阿什莉的主意
No, it was Ashley's.
但她只是想支配自己的人生
But she just wanted to live her own life a little.
她妈妈总是害怕
Her mom was so scared
她会遇到坏事
of something bad happening to her.
所以每分每秒都控制着她
She was on top of her every second --
每日每夜
Every day, every night.
阿什莉告诉我只有一种方法
Ashley told me there was only one way
能让我们在一起
we could be together, and...
-我不想失去她 -但你已经失去了
- I didn't want to lose her. - But you have.
你要进监狱了
You're going to prison.
阿什莉会遇见其他人
And Ashley is gonna meet someone else.
结婚生子 正常生活
Get married, have babies, get a job.
而你的余生
And you're gonna be making license plates
会在做牌照
and eating powdered eggs
和每天吃蛋黄粉中渡过
every morning for the rest of your life.
除非你能向我们证明
Unless you can somehow help us prove
阿什莉也参与了这起谋杀
that Ashley was involved.
她在语♥音♥信箱里留下什么证据了吗
Did she leave part of her plan on a voicemail?
没有
No.
你在保险箱里找到的枪 是她装的子弹吗
Did she load the gun that you found in the safe?
-不是 -胶带和手铐是她帮你弄的吗
- No. - Did she help you get the duct tape or the handcuffs?
不是
No.
好吧
Okay.
玫瑰是她买♥♥的 这有用吗
Would it help if -- if she bought the roses?
你刚刚说什么 大声点
What'd you just say? Speak up!
玫瑰是她买♥♥的 这有用吗
Would it help if she bought the roses?
玫瑰不是你自己买♥♥的吗
You didn't buy those roses yourself?
本来应该是我去买♥♥
I-I was supposed to.
如果能证明玫瑰是她买♥♥的 那会很有用
It would help if we could prove she bought the roses.
我的钱不够
I didn't have enough cash,
阿什莉就从她妈妈那里骗了些钱
so Ashley conned her mom out of the money.
你记得阿什莉是在哪里买♥♥的玫瑰吗
Do you remember where ashley bought those roses?
一个花店
A florist
在威尔郡大道和新月岗大道的交叉口
on, uh -- on Wilshire and Crescent Heights.
威尔郡大道和新月岗大道的交叉口 我去查
Wilshire and Crescent Heights. On it.
巴斯 跟她一起去看看他们有没有监控录像
Buzz, go with her and see if they have security cameras.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
听着 如果阿什莉的妈妈允许她
Look, none of this would have happened
支配自己的人生 这一切都不会发生
if Ashley's mom just let her live her own life.
我可不确定 劳尔
I don't know, Raul.
我开始觉得
I'm beginning to think
路易斯太太的担心是有道理的
that Mrs. Lewis' concerns were justified.
她只是想支配自己的人生
She just wanted to live her own life a little, you know?
但她妈妈总是害怕她会遇到坏事
But her mom was so scared that something bad was gonna happen,
所以每分每秒都控制着她 每日每夜
She was on top of her daughter every second -- day and night.
库伯副队
Lieutenant Cooper.
我在做些收尾工作 是的
Just finishing up, yes.
我考虑过这件事了 你说得对
You know, I've been thinking about it, and you're right.
确实应该撤掉暗中保护拉什蒂的秘密小队了
It's time to let go of Rusty's undercover team.
不 我很确定
No, I'm certain.
谢谢你的坦诚
I thank you for your frankness.
我明白了
I wonder.
副队 这个
Um, hey, lieutenant, uh, this -- this girl,
你去年在垃圾堆里
the -- the one you -- you found in the --
找到的女孩
in the trash last year,
她说自己叫爱丽斯
the one who called herself Alice,
你查出她的真名了吗
Did you ever find out her name?
没有
No.
我们找到了杀她的凶手 那才是我们的工作
No, we I.D.'d her killer, which was our job.
但爱丽斯究竟是谁
But who -- who was Alice? Really?
也许有一天我们会搞清楚的
Well, maybe someday we'll find out.
也许永远都不知道
Or maybe we won't.
你介意我复印一下
Do you mind if I take that photo
那张照片吗
just to -- just to make a copy?
不介意 请便
No, help yourself.
劳尔说谎了
Raul lied to you!
他说谎了 我不可能那样做
He lied! I-I would never!
救救我 彼得
Help me, peter!
-救我 彼得 -你们不能这么做
- Help me! Peter! - You can't do this.
你们弄错了
You're making a mistake!
你们要带她去哪
Where are you taking her?
放开我
Let go!
你们又抓错人了
You're making another mistake!
你妹妹唆使她男朋友
Your sister had her boyfriend
杀了你母亲和邻居
kill your mother and your neighbor.
你已经拼尽全力去
I think that you have done all you possibly could
保护她了
to protect her.
但她太危险了 不能放任自♥由♥
But she is too dangerous to be free.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
我只是想说
I just wanted to say,
在胡里奥的事情上
regarding this whole Julio thing,
你知道我只是在为你着想 对吧
you know I was looking after your best interests, right?
安迪 过去的很长一段时间里
Andy, I've been looking after my own best interests
我都能很好地为自己着想 尤其在工作上
for a really long time, especially at work.
这一点我不需要你
I don't need you for that.
当然 我明白
Ok. sure. I get it.
那么 你需要我做什么
So...what do you need me for?
关上门 我们聊聊天吧
Close the door. Let's talk.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表