剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
you're gonna have to bring me my ham.
萨姆·柯提思 你被捕了 站起来
Sam Curtis, u202dyou're under arrest. Stand up.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都有可能被
Anything you say can and will be used
作为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
警探/副队长
安迪·富林
抢劫凶杀案组
-富林副队有消息了吗 -还没有 巴斯
- Any updates on Lieutenant Flynn? - Not yet, Buzz.
我把帕尔默夫人带到监控室了
I have Mrs. Palmer set up in the electronics room.
你去陪着她
Stick with her, please.
要是她能认出这个人
Maybe if she I.D.s the guy,
我们就能结案去医院了
we can get out of here and to the hospital.
用来指认的人选都准备好了
Our lineup participants are ready to go.
希望他们都戴了手套
And I hope they're all wearing gloves.
证人不能对我当事人的手有所偏见
My client's hands can't be used to prejudice the witness.
别忘了 科比特先生
Just a reminder, Mr. Corbett,
你可以旁观
you are free to observe,
但在指认期间不许说话
but you may not speak during the lineup.
那么在开始前能告诉我
Then before we start, care to tell me
为什么重案组回来处理一起寻常的骚扰案吗
why Major Crimes is handling a simple assault case?
节日期间我们要帮助很多部门
We're covering a lot of divisions for the holiday.
走吧
With me.
指认时会出现六个男人
Six men will be in the lineup.
他们不知道谁在看着他们
They won't know who's looking at them,
所以你不需要紧张
so there's no need to be nervous.
帕尔默夫人 你要做的
All we need you to do, Mrs. Palmer,
就是如果你认出了
is write down the number of the man
袭击你们夫妻的人 就在这张表上
who attacked you and your husband on this form.
写下他的号♥码
If you recognize him.
艾米 我们准备好了
Okay, Amy, we're all set.
我们会对每个人进行特写
We're gonna toggle the camera by each one.
如果你需要暂停就告诉我们
If you need us to pause, we'll stop.
能暂停一下吗
Uh, can -- can you hold on?
继续
Go on.
你完全确定吗 从没头晕过
Are you absolutely sure? You never felt lightheaded?
没有
No.
我当时正在刷牙
I mean, I was brushing my teeth
牙刷掉在了地板上
and I dropped the toothbrush on the floor,
我弯腰去捡
and then I bent down to pick it up.
好像就失去了意识
I blacked out, I guess. I don't know.
你当时头不晕吗
Mm-hmm. You weren't dizzy?
-你从没眩晕过吗 -不知道
- You never felt dizzy before? - I don't know.
你是因为吃了血液稀释剂才会失去意识
All right, you lost consciousness due to the blood thinners.
这居然是他第一次眩晕
I can't believe this is the first time he felt dizzy.
真的吗 安迪 药让你眩晕的吗
Is that true, Andy? Are your pills making you dizzy?
也不算是
No, not really.
只要我
I mean, once I started
慢慢的站起来
standing up a little more slowly,
就一点问题都没有
It didn't bother me at all.
现在你却脑震荡了
And now you have a concussion.
富林先生 因为这一跤
Yeah, as a result of the fall, Mr. Flynn,
血栓已经转移到了更危险的位置
the blood clot has moved to a more dangerous position.
-更危险 -是的 原来在这里
- More dangerous? - Yeah, this is where it was.
现在到这了
It's migrated to here.
离大脑更近了
Closer to your brain, okay?
从医学上你会怎么描述他的病情
Uh, how do you describe that medically?
说一句"天哪 我们得给富林先生做手术"
By saying, "Oh, boy, do we need to operate Mr. Flynn."
什么时候手术
Operate when?
要是能做 我现在就做
If we could, I'd do it right now.
我要中和血液稀释剂的作用
I'm trying to counteract the blood thinners,
所以在我给你丈夫做手术之前
So I need to wait for that to work a little
得先等到中和剂起作用
before I can take your husband to surgery.
我...我们没有...
Oh, um, I-I'm -- we're not --
她是他的女朋友
She's his girlfriend.
他的健康问题由我负责
I have his durable power of attorney for health issues.
我们要等多久
How long will he have to wait?
那得看晚上的时候他的血液工作情况
Depends on how his blood work comes back tonight.
至少你没死啊
Well, at least you're not dead, right?
听着 富林先生 如果你感觉不对
Listen, Mr. Flynn, you feel funny again,
这次记得告诉我们
this time, let someone know.
叫护士 好吗
Call the nurses, okay?
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Goodnight.
安迪
Andy.
好了 我知道事情有多严重
All right, okay, u202dI-I get how serous this is,
但谁也无能为力
but there's not anything anybody can do about it now.
你们还有谋杀案要查 就别因为我
And you guys got a murder, and why should everybody
连个感恩节都过不好了
have a crummy Thanksgiving because of me?
反正以往感恩节的食物
I mean, I couldn't eat any of the things
我现在都吃不了 除了...
we normally have anyway except, I don't know,
没有黄油和火鸡的土豆泥
mashed potatoes u202dwithout the butter and turkey.
我可以吃火鸡
Oh, I could have the turkey.
还有春卷 还有泡菜
and rolls, u202dand those little pickles.
-那个叫什么来着 -老天
- What are they called? - Ye gods.
他在这想明天菜单的时候
While he's sitting here figuring out his menu for tomorrow,
陶给我发了一张
Tao's texted me a photo of what
帕尔默夫人的指认结果
Mrs. Palmer wrote on her lineup form.
对不起
她没认出来
She can't identify anybody.
或者她不想认
Or she won't.
纱伦 如果你回去
Sharon, if you go back,
这案子可能就能早点结案了
the case will probably end a lot sooner.
你们好像在这个
I understand you had a detour
公路暴♥力♥杀人案上绕了弯啊
in the possible road rage killing.
应该说遇到了阻碍
More like a speed bump.
帕尔默夫人好像
I don't think Mrs. Palmer was
在指认嫌疑人时很难受
quite comfortable in identifying the suspect.
但他的指纹出现在受害人车里是不争的事实
But no one can deny his prints were on the victim's vehicle.
萨姆·柯提思
但谁也说不准指纹是什么时候印上的
But who can say when they got there?
如果他是乔丹·加西亚的未婚夫
And if this is Jordan Garcia's fiancé,
这就不像公路暴♥力♥ 更像跟踪尾♥行♥了
this looks less like road rage and more like a follow home.
也有可能嫌疑人想从后备箱里
And it's possible that the suspect wanted something
拿什么东西 但第一次没成功
out of the trunk and he didn't get it on his first attempt.
要是他关节有血或是赃物在场...
And if his knuckles were bloody and his pickup was there...
萨姆·柯提思是逃不掉周一的打人案了
Look, Sam Curtis is good for Monday's beating,
周一 骚扰
但是谋杀
But the murder, well, for that,
我们相当缺乏证据啊
we have a woeful lack of evidence.
我不介意以恶意骚扰罪逮捕他
I don't mind arresting the guy for aggravated assault
让他在牢里过感恩节
and holding him through the holiday.
这就关系到我的第二个问题了
Ah, which brings me to my next question.
我们能下班回家 周五再回来了吗
Aren't we close enough to leave and come back Friday?
如果这案子拖过今天
If this runs past midnight,
我就得给你们付加班费了
I'm at double time for everyone here.
没人比我更想了结这个案子 局长
No one wants us to be done right now more than I do, Chief,
但要想有进展 我就得回顾
but if I'm gonna get ahead, I need to back up
之前的工作 看看有什么发现
to where I left off and see where that gets us.
她之前的工作
Where she left off.
你骗了我们 女士
You lied to us, ma'am.
你说自己一生中没和男人交往过
You told us that you didn't have a man in your life.
我没骗你 警官
I didn't lie to you, sir.
你问我有没有丈夫或男朋友 我说没有
You asked if I had a husband or a boyfriend and I said no.
萨姆是我的未婚夫
Sam's my fiancé.
既然我们要把话说得这么精准
Since we're being very specific with language,
那你知道谋杀
do you know the difference
还有谋杀从犯之间的区别吗
between murder and accessory to murder?
-谋杀 -汤姆·帕尔默死了
- Murder? - Tom Palmer's dead, ma'am.
什么 他没死
What? No, he isn't.
昨天上班时我还看到了托米
I saw Tommy at work yesterday.
他的眼睛青了 我还拍了照
He has a black eye. I have a picture of him.
我也拍了
So do I.
周一下午 你让未婚夫
You sent your fiancé to beat Tom Palmer up
-打了汤姆·帕尔默 -她终于认真听了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表