剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我们该说什么
I mean, u202dwhat are we supposed to say?
"抱歉 女士 你丈夫脑袋开了个洞而死
"Sorry, ma'am, your husband died
就因为他不肯告诉另一个女人
from a hole in his head because he wouldn't tell another woman
他爱她"
that he loved her"?
这可不是个好话题
Not a great conversation starter.
我请罗比·奥德诺去通知家属了
I've asked Robby Oderno to do the notification.
这听起来很合理 队长
Well, that sounds reasonable, captain.
毕竟我们已经做了最难的那部分工作
I mean, after all, we did all the hard work
帮他找到了他的失踪人口
by finding his missing persons.
不用和格雷琴·塔克做交易
No deal for Gretchen Tucker.
不过 副队 你觉得你能想办法
But, lieutenant, you think you found a way
让古斯合作吗
to broker cooperation from Gus?
用上一点手段 能
Little bit of leverage, yeah.
-纱伦 -祝你好运
- Sharon? u202d- Good luck.
巴斯 我是不是必须有台电脑才能看油管
Buzz, Buzz, do I have to get a computer to watch the Youtube?
你的手♥机♥就是一台电脑 长官
u202dYour phone's a computer, sir.
来 我示范给你看
Here. Let me show you.
油管
The Youtube.
这个世界变化得真是太快了
It's amazing how fast the world changes.
长官 油管已经建立十年了
Well, sir, Youtube's been around for about a decade.
那看来我应该趁我还年轻 赶快学习
Well, so I should wrap my mind around it while it's still new.
喵喵喵
Meow, meow, meow.
听着 我知道你们已经为玛利亚娜做了很多
Look, I know you've already done a lot for Mariana,
但没有葬礼太糟糕了
but no funeral is bad.
不去寻找帕洛玛更是糟糕
Not hunting for Paloma is worse.
警方正式寻找我小妹妹...
An official search for my baby sister --
听我说 古斯 就是"正式"这个词
Look, Gus, it's the word "official"
让我们为难
that has us all tripped up.
你妹妹才12岁
Your sister is only 12.
所以呢
So?
这就让帕洛玛成为重大失踪案
So that makes Paloma a critical missing,
也就是说我们得动用全部资源
which means we have to use every resource available
去寻找她
to us to find her...
然后将她归还给你父母
...and return her to your parents.
不行 那不行
No. No.
但就是这件事害死了玛利亚娜啊
B-but that's why Mariana died!
她就是因为这个离开我的
I-it's why she ran away from me,
因为她以为我想带她回家
because she thought u202dI-I wanted to take her home!
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我找到我妈妈的时候 我当时确信
When I found my mother, I was sure
让家人团聚 让大家有办法共处
that I could pull my family together and make it work.
但我告诉玛利亚娜的时候 她吓坏了
But when I told Mariana that, she freaked out.
我同意让步 但她不相信我
I backed off it, but -- but she didn't believe me.
而就因为她以为我要硬把她拖回家
And because she thought I was gonna drag her home...
瞧瞧这导致了什么结果
...look what happened.
瞧瞧是什么结果啊
Look what happened!
但如果我们正式找到帕洛玛
But if we find Paloma officially,
你刚才告诉我们的一切都会被调查
then everything you just told us gets investigated.
而如果你母亲和继父被认为不适合抚养孩子
And if your mother and stepfather prove unsuitable,
帕洛玛就会被送入内华达州的寄养系统
Paloma enters foster care in Nevada.
等等 寄养系统吗
Wait. Foster care?
规定就是这样
That's just how it works.
所以我希望你能考虑
Which is why I'm asking you
让我私下里寻找你小妹妹
to let me hunt for your little sister off the books.
古斯 听我说
Um, Gus, look, u202d
我也是私下里找到你的
I found you unofficially, man,
而且我还其实根本不知道自己在做什么
and I-I didn't even know what I was doing.
他们...他们拥有
They -- they have
整个法律系统的资源可以利用
a whole law-enforcement community to draw on.
听我说
Hey, hey, listen to me.
上一次你想按自己的方式做事的时候
Last time you tried to do things your way,
结果并不好
it didn't turn out so well.
所以这次为什么不让专业人士来试试呢
So why not let the professionals have a go at it?
那你保证你会尽一切努力
And you promise me you'll do
找到帕洛玛吗
everything you can to find Paloma?
我能相信你会尽力吗
I can trust you to do that?
我以我作为一个洛杉矶警局警探的名誉起誓
On my honor as an LAPD detective, I swear.
满意了吗
Deal?
那玛利亚娜呢 你们会帮我埋葬她吗
What about Mariana? Will you help me bury her?
一件一件事来
One thing at a time.
首先你与我们合作
First you cooperate.
然后我们再商量玛利亚娜的事 好吗
Then we'll see about Mariana, okay?
好的
Okay.
副队
Lieutenant.
如果你想在生活中跟我有更多交集
If you are going to be around my life more often,
那么你刚刚对古斯做的保证最好是真的
then that promise you just made to Gus had better be real
而不只是你为取得一个证人的合作而说的谎话
and not just something you said to make a witness cooperate.
找到帕洛玛可能未必会像古斯希望的那样
Well, finding Paloma might not be everything Gus hopes for.
但我确实打算去寻找
But I intend to do it.
只是不要因为最后的结果而怪我就好
Just don't hold me responsible for the outcome.
我回去的时候 都不知道她们已经搬家了
By the time I got back, I didn't even know my family moved.
我回到房♥子那里 所有人都不见了
I went back to the house, and everyone was gone.
另一户人家住在那里
There was another family living there.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表