剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You have to interview Greg before you can interview me.
成交吗
Deal?
这些人为了上这个真人秀
These teams made a pact with the devil
和魔鬼签了约
just going on that show.
他们在试镜的时候就知道
They all knew that they were gonna be competing
是要和科克伦夫妇竞赛
against the Cochrans when they auditioned.
我们是在说第九集
But we were talking about episode 9!
好的
Oh, okay.
这集科琳加快了游戏
That's where Colleen stepped up her game.
是科琳·迪克胡夫吗
Colleen Dickhoof, sir?
科琳
Colleen
迪克尔胡夫
Dickerhoof.
"迪克"和"胡夫"中间
There's an "Er" Between the "Dick"
有"尔" 胡里奥
and the "Hoof," Julio.
她丈夫的名字是莱斯
And her husband's name is Les.
科琳和莱斯是
Colleen and Les were the couple
我们在医院时看到
who were giving the interview
接受采访的那对夫妇 队长
when we got to the hospital, ma'am.
她看起来挺亲切
Well, she seems nice.
当然 看起来
Oh, yeah, sure. On the surface.
实际上 她非常阴险
Underneath, she's a snake --
玩弄那些男人
making passes at all the men,
使他们之间互相敌对
getting each guy to play off against the other.
科琳·迪克尔胡夫 莱斯·迪克尔胡夫
在第九集
In episode 9,
科琳勾引了
Colleen gets her hooks
真人秀里最后两位丈夫
in the last two husbands on the show.
是 雷吉·弗卢克博士
That would be... Dr. Reggie Fluke,
有睡眠呼吸暂停症的电脑工程师
A computer engineer with sleep apnea,
和奇普·科克伦
And Chip Cochran.
科琳也和奇普调情吗
Colleen was flirting with Chip, too?
在录像的时候 就在她丈夫面前
On camera in front of her husband.
我说 除了访谈
I mean, besides the interviews
他们和其他参赛者的关系
they do with the contestants,
才是这个真人秀的看点
That was the best part of the show.
刚刚这个黑寡妇
One minute, this black widow
还在与雷吉调情
is making eyes with Reggie,
下一分钟 她又去勾引奇普
and the next, she's winking at Chip.
这些额外的风流韵事
So how does all this
对游戏有什么影响
extracurricular romance affect the game?
因为 在他们给出线索
Because, before they give you a clue
去找无论什么疯狂的玩意儿之前
to track down whatever crazy-ass item they want you to find,
每一队必须先完成一项挑战
each team must complete a challenge.
我们这位迪克尔胡夫太太
And this Dickerhoof woman,
她让奇普着了魔
she got Chip so psyched out
奇普在镜头前告诉她说他破坏了雷吉的挑战
That he tells her on camera that he sabotaged Reggie --
就那个电脑怪咖
you know, the computer geek --
让他落后了
and that he made him so late
这样弗卢克博士与太太永远也赶不上了
that the Doctor and Mrs. Fluke could never catch up.
之后奇普和唐娜就开下了悬崖
And then Chip and Donna drove over a cliff.
我告诉你 一定是迪克尔胡夫妇干的
I'm telling you, it's the Dickerhoofs.
等等 等等 你要说夫妻俩的话
Wait, wait. When you refer to them as a couple,
难道不应该是"迪克尔胡夫夫妇"吗
shouldn't it be "Dickerhooves"?
好了
Okay.
那么 我们怎么知道
So, how do we know
科琳的调情是真心实意的
if Colleen's flirtations were real
还是为了节目效果假装的
or faked for the show?
是真的好吗
It was real all right.
科琳 她让我着了魔 你知道吗
Colleen, she got in my head, you know?
我们知道她爱操纵人
We understand she's a manipulator.
但是我们没有怎么样
But it never went anywhere.
我是被她吸引了
I was attracted to her, sure.
但是吐槽我和唐娜在一起才是观众想要的
But people loved hating me and Donna together.
你瞧
Look...
是这么回事儿
Here's the deal.
我们赢了两季"寻物游戏"
We've won "Scavenger Hunt" Two times running.
观众做梦都想让我们输掉
The audience, they're desperate for us to lose.
我跟科琳调情
By flirting with Colleen,
让他们看到了一丝希望
I gave them hope that that could happen.
但因为她靓就放弃比赛
But throwing the game because she was hot,
算了吧 伙计
give me a break, man.
科琳确实靓
Colleen's hot, yeah,
但还没靓到"放弃一百万为红颜"的程度
But is she "Wow, I'm gonna give up another $1 million" Hot?
不可能的
No way! Unh-unh.
唐娜指责你出轨时
When Donna accused you of having an affair,
你怎么不告诉我们她指的是科琳
why didn't you tell us she thought it was with Colleen?
因为我知道你们会瞎想
'cause I knew you'd jump to conclusions
再把谋杀罪名栽倒我头上
and try and pin the murder on me.
事实上 科克伦先生
Actually, Mr. Cochran,
我们希望你能告诉我们
we're hoping that you can tell us
还有谁想要伤害你和你妻子
who else might have wanted to hurt you and your wife.
怎么着 突然间我就清白了吗
W-what, because suddenly I'm not guilty anymore?
没错
That's correct.
是的 我们不再怀疑你是凶手
Yeah, we no longer suspect you of the murder.
-我们在考虑其他... -得了吧
- We're considering other -- - oh, come on!
"黑脸白脸"这套我懂
I know the "Good cop, bad cop" Thing.
科克伦先生 我们不再
Mr. Cochran, neither of us
指责你杀害了你的妻子
is accusing you of killing your wife.
当然 你们当我白♥痴♥吗
Uh-huh, sure. What am I, an idiot?
你已经不是你妻子命案的嫌疑人了
You are no longer a suspect in your wife's death!
能听明白人话不
Do you understand?!
你中我的招了吧 伙计
See, I'm getting to you, man!
你现在真的开始讨厌我了
Now you're really starting to hate me.
所以我才对有线网的观众如此有价值
And that's why I'm so valuable to cable audiences.
我就好像是托尼·瑟普拉诺和沃特·怀特
I'm like a Tony Soprano or a Walter White...
胡里奥怎么了
What's going on with Julio?
这些人挺恶心 但也不至于这样
I mean, these people are awful, but still.
我不知道 他从案发现场回来就这样了
I'm not sure. He's been like this since the crime scene.
回头我和你一起跟他谈谈吧 队长
Maybe you and I can talk to him later on, captain.
那个衍生剧 可能不会被砍了
...You know, that spin-off, that might live after all.
我大概已经知道这个问题的答案了
I probably already know the answer to this question,
但是否有人曾经威胁过你的生命呢
but has anyone ever threatened your life?
威胁就是真人秀的血液
Threats are the lifeblood of reality TV.
上网查查
Go online.
看看他们如何评论哥
Read the things they say about moi.
除了现在
Other than right this second,
你是否担心过自己的生命安全
have you ever been concerned for your safety?
有一个家伙
Well, there is this one guy
最近从微博上冒出来
who popped up recently in the twitterverse.
网名叫杀虫剂
Calls himself the exterminer,
因为我们是蟑螂 而他是...
'cause we're the cockroaches, and he's the --
我们懂
We get it.
就是这个人 杀虫剂
Yeah, well,that guy. Thextermin8r.
巴斯
Buzz.
我上网查查
I'll check online.
照片分享 微博和视频站
With the instagram, the twitter, and the youtube.
对 他的仇恨很强烈
Yeah. His hatred is intense.
很有诗意
It's like, uh, poetry.
但也充满邪恶和仇恨
But more vicious and hateful.
我们先来聊聊迪克尔胡夫太太
Let's go back to Mrs. Dickerhoof for a moment.
雷吉·弗卢克也对她很着迷
I understand Reggie Fluke was also quite taken with her.
没错 这也是科琳计策的一部分
Yeah. That was part of Colleen's strategy --
让我和雷吉互相对立
Playing Reggie and me against each other.
所以我上周才给弗卢克和她老婆下绊子
That's why I sabotaged Fluke and his wife last week,
这是她希望看到的
Which is what she wanted me to do.
科琳啊
Colleen, man.
真是心机婊
She came to play.
这么说 科琳利用奇普除掉弗卢克
So, Colleen used Chip to get rid of the Flukes.
也许这周有想办法来除掉奇普
Maybe this week she figured out a way to get rid of Chip.
那就只能问她了
Well, we can only ask her.
这些都不是我的主意
None of that was my idea.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表