剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我们将成为最终的胜利者
because we're survivors.
唐娜 如果你在天堂里听着的话
Donna, if you're listening up there,
我要赞美你
I celebrate you.
是你创作了他的应答脚本吗
You scripted his responses?
奇普也帮了忙
Chip helped.
你知道 奇普
You know, Chip,
下面是独家采访时间
in an "Extra" Exclusive,
其实我们从网上获得了一份
we actually obtained footage of --
-你们的车祸视频 -什么
- of your crash from the network right here. u202d- What?!
所以我想要你看看这个
So I'd like for you to check this out.
他没跟我说这件事啊
He never told me that.
等一下
W-wait a minute.
马里奥·洛佩兹是怎么
How did Mario Lopez
在我们之前拿到车祸视频的
get footage of that crash before we did?
就是啊 我要拿到他们手上的那个视频
Exactly. I want a copy of whatever video they have --
现在就要
Immediately!
...想法 我知道这些都很敏感
...thoughts. I know it's some pretty sensitive stuff,
但我们非常希望你能从另一个角度
But if you can please comment on the other side,
独家采访
来评价一下此事
that would be great.
那 好的 好吧
Yeah, o-- yeah, o-okay.
那我们看看吧
Let's take a look.
你在跟她上♥床♥ 是不是
You're sleeping with her, aren't you?
你和那个山羊脸的婊♥子♥
You and that goat-faced bitch!
停下 停下 我什么都没做
Stop that! u202dStop it! I'm not doing anything!
你在乱动方向盘 奇普
You're yanking the steering wheel, Chip!
-停下 -慢点 唐娜
- Stop it! - u202dSlow down, Donna!
我们离悬崖太近了 奇普
We're getting too close to the edge, Chip!
停下 你这样我们都会死的
Stop! You're gonna kill us both!
-停下 -人在做天在看 唐娜
- Stop! u202d- Karma's a bitch, Donna!
我不想死啊
I don't want to die!
得了 我只是演得夸张了一点
Oh, come on! I was exaggerating.
因为是在上镜嘛
You know, for the camera.
听着 《寻物游戏》是剪辑过的
Look, "Scavenger hunt" is edited
所以我们总是看起来跟坏人一样
so that we come off as the villains.
但我老婆 她可是极其善良
But my wife, she was totally sweet
并且讨人喜爱的
an-- and endearing.
并且她还在你害她驶向悬崖的时候
And accused you of an affair as you
指责你在偷♥情♥
drove her off a cliff.
我早都跟你说了 没有这种事
I already told you -- that didn't happen.
她一直在吃醋
She was jealous all the time.
偷♥情♥的事 我跟你说
The affair, you know,
这都是她想象出来的而已
it was a figure of her imagination.
她是不是还想象出了你刚好在跳车之前
Did she also imagine you screaming "Karma's a bitch"
喊出了"人在做天在看"这句话
right before you jumped out of the car?
这个嘛 好吧 那是...那是本能
Yeah, okay, that was -- that was instinct.
也是训练的结果 你一直是替身演员嘛
And training -- you being a stuntman and all.
你这是走的什么好运啊 你不觉得吗
That's one hell of a lucky coincidence, don't you think?
听着 我觉得制♥作♥人
Look, I thought the producers
是让她驾驶到悬崖边缘
asked her to drive that close to the edge
来观察我的反应
to see what I would do,
因为他们以前也干过这种事
because they've done stuff like that before.
你们不懂这怎么回事
You guys don't know how this works
你们又不是名人
cause you're not famous.
但我妻子和我 我们是真人秀明星 懂吗
But my wife and I, we're reality stars, okay?
我们就要有自己的衍生真人秀了
We were gonna get our own spin-off.
这是个专业术语 你们 你们不懂
It's a technical term. You -- you wouldn't understand.
这里每个人都懂 好吗
Everyone here knows what the word "spin-off" means, okay?
我们还知道什么叫谋杀动机呢
We also know all about motives for murder!
我没有动机
I had no motives!
好好想想 没有唐娜
Think about it -- without Donna,
我们的衍生真人秀怎么办
what would our spin-off be about?
当然 现在我可以约会了
Of course, now I could date.
我的意思是 这 这样也可以做个真人秀
I mean, that -- that would be a show.
他有可能是说实话吗
Could he be telling the truth?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是一对夫妇开着
But in a car with two steering wheels
一辆有两套方向盘的车
driven by a married couple,
我会很难证明这是故意
I'm gonna have a hard time proving intent.
迈克和艾米准备好了在等你
Mike and Amy are ready for you.
好的 巴斯
Okay. Buzz...
我需要你帮我跑个腿
I have an errand I need you to run.
我们检查了录像上的时间标记
We've gone through the timecode on the video,
和犯罪现场的行车痕迹
matching it to the corresponding points
做相应的对比
in the tire tracks from the crime scene.
这夫妻俩在争执的时候
While they were arguing,
把车开到路肩上的土地
the Cochrans drifted onto the dirt shoulder of the road.
看录像 第一次转向发生在这里
If you watch, the first swerve occurs right there
比赛的第4分24秒
at 4 minutes, 24 seconds into the race.
和行车痕迹的这一处符合
Which corresponds to this point in the tire tracks.
转向又持续了10秒钟
The swerving continues for 10 seconds,
他们在争夺控制权 一左一右 一左一右
as they fight for control, back and forth, back and forth.
但是 到第4分34秒时
But then, at the 4 minute, 34 second mark,
车子开始笔直的前进
the tire tracks go straight,
径直向悬崖开过去了
directly towards the edge of the cliff.
确实不是科克伦夫妇俩在控制车辆
The Cochrans were definitely not in control of their vehicle.
至少最后二十码不是
For the last 20 yards, at least.
这么说 要么是方向盘被锁了
So, either the steering wheels locked
要么是车子被黑客控制了
or they were hacked.
科学鉴证科现在正在检查车载电脑
S.I.D. is studying the car's computer now.
我们应该很快就能拿到报告
We should have a report shortly.
与此同时 我们还要查出
In the meantime, we need to find out
在比赛前还有谁能接近这辆车
who else had access to that car before the challenge,
还有谁想要科克伦夫妻的命
and who would want the Cochrans dead.
等等 是要我们看他们的真人秀吗
Wait, does this mean we need to watch them on the television?
我已经安排好了
I've got that covered.
-巴斯 -副队
- Hey, Buzz. u202dLieutenant.
队长说你想找点儿事干
The captain said you wanted something to do.
所以
Yeah?
不是吧 别告诉我
Oh, no. Don't tell me.
欢迎观赏全三季美国寻物游戏
Welcome to all three seasons of "American Scavenger Hunt."
多谢啊
Thank you.
观赏愉快
Enjoy.
跑啊 雷吉 跑
Run, Reggie, run!
就在冰箱里 哦 我的天
It's in the freezer -- oh, my god.
你怎么能够走过冷库
How can you walk away from the refrigerator
又不打开冰箱
and not open the freezer?
抱歉让你听到这些
Sorry about that.
没关系
Hmm. It's okay.
监狱里的人也喜欢这个真人秀
They love that show in prison, too.
这样怎么样
Look, how about this?
我明天要向法♥院♥提交动议
I have a motion to suppress
禁用格雷格的口供
Greg's confession in court tomorrow.
我以为你已经试过了
I thought you tried that already.
试过三次 四次才是平均数
Three times. Four is about average.
话说回来 我会在滑子的听证会之前
Anyway, I'll arrange for you to videotape an interview
安排你和他进行视频访问
with slider before his hearing,
之后你的"身份"博客
And then later you devote another post
要做另一个访问
of this little show of yours, "Identity,"
和我做一个关于死刑的访问
to a conversation with me about the death penalty.
作为 作为一个记者
Well, as a -- as a journalist,
我会质疑你说的一切
I'd have to challenge everything you say.
我可以应付辩论
I can handle that debate.
同意了
Agreed?
我的天 企鹅就在冰箱里
Oh, my god, the penguin is in the freezer!
好好看看线索
Read the clue again!
哪儿找的这些笨蛋
I mean, where do they find these people?
我想问 你是想代表滑子
Can I ask, u202dare you representing Slider
还是你的政♥治♥观点
or your political cause?
不
Oh, no.
你要采访格雷格之后才能采访我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表