剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
为什么还把我们叫来
so why are we here?
因为里奇先生给了假口供
Because Mr. Rich lied in his statement of facts.
你也清楚 假口供会使协议无效
And as you know, a lie invalidates the deal,
但证据还是有效
but not the evidence.
我没撒谎
I did not lie.
我把名单上每个女孩的名字都告诉你们了
I gave you the names of every girl on that list.
我不是个女孩 先生
I'm not a girl... sir.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的电脑也被马尔科姆的间谍程序感染了
My computer was infected as well with Malcolm's spyware.
什么 我可从没打算监视你
What? I never meant to spy on you.
你没有在口供中列出
You didn't list Lieutenant Tao
陶副队 或是洛杉矶警局
in your statement of facts, nor the LAPD,
而且 我告诉过你了 先生
And I told you, sir,
我警告过你 如果你少列了一个名字...
I warned you that if you left off even one name from the list --
好吧 你现在的指控是项轻罪
Okay, you're talking about a single misdemeanor.
我不想说你们这是恶意指控...
I don't wanna bring up bad faith --
那来谈谈《爱国者法案》好了
Then allow me to bring up the Patriot Act.
因为监视警方
Because spying on a police station
在法律上是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
is by legal definition, an act of terrorism.
而一旦被定罪
And a conviction for terrorism comes with
将自动面临十年刑期
an automatic 10-year prison sentence.
我已经联♥系♥了司法部
I've already been on the phone with the US Attorney's office
他们已做好准备 很乐意
and they are ready, willing,
也有权带走马尔科姆
and able to take Malcolm,
我觉得由他们接手也不错
and I think that that's a perfectly good idea.
什么 你要以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪来起诉我吗
What -- you're charging me with terrorism?
有待商量 还有什么其他选择
Not yet. What's the alternative?
你说什么 其他选择
What? E-excuse me? Alternative?
他重新给一份口供
He writes another statement of facts
承认自己把克丽斯塔·库克的这张照片
admitting that he texted this picture of Christa Cook
发给了她前男友 指望菲力克斯去打她
to her ex-boyfriend in the hopes that Felix would attack her.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear about this.
我可以起诉你当事人犯下谋杀罪
I could try your client for murder,
如果他能付得起长♥期♥的诉讼费用
and you could maybe defend him
或许你可以一直帮他辩护
if he could afford you for that long,
但陪审团最后有可能会判他
but the jury would probably wind up
过失杀人 所以我们说重点吧
at involuntary manslaughter, so let's cut to the chase.
八年有期徒刑
I'll take eight years,
如果表现良好 六年就能出狱
which would be six for good behavior,
如果你的委托人能一直乖乖表现的话
provided your client is capable of good behavior.
等一下 等一下 慢着
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait.
肯定还有其他出路
These -- these can't be the choices.
两条人命因你丧生 先生
Two people died because of you, sir.
其中一个还是我亲手杀的
I killed one of them myself.
你肯定要进监狱
Oh, you're going to jail.
只不过去哪里坐牢跟刑期不同罢了
It's just a matter where and how long.
你想搭我车去联调局吗
You want a ride to the FBI?
我会很乐意把你送过去
I'd be delighted to drop you off.
如果是你给菲力克斯发了那条消息
If you sent that text to Felix, Malcolm,
这就...
This is...
对我们相当不利了
It's not good.
在你的刑满释放文件上
Manslaughter will look better
过失杀人罪可比恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪要好看些
on your release papers than terrorism.
但...但我是说 我从没想要...
But -- but I-I mean, I never intended to --
是菲力克斯失控了
Felix was out of control.
那...怎么不听我的说法呢
What -- what about my side of the story?
你没有说法 你有一个选择机会
You don't have a side. You have a choice.
过失杀人罪还是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪 完全由你决定
Manslaughter or terrorism? It's entirely up to you.
过失杀人 我们接受...
Manslaughter. We'll take...
过失杀人罪
The manslaughter.
警♥察♥ 他们...对我进行诱供了
The police, they -- they railroaded me.
我顺着他们的意招了
I told them what they wanted to hear.
我说我不小心开枪打了八哥 警♥察♥跟我说
I said I shot bug by accident. And the cops told me that
只要这样说 我就不会有麻烦
that would get me out of trouble.
而爱丽斯 八哥杀死了爱丽斯
And Alice? Bug killed Alice.
不是我 我说是我 是警♥察♥让我这么说的
Not me. I only said I did it because the cops told me to.
知道吗 在这之前
Okay? And -- and before that,
他们说服我不要请律师
They talked me out of an attorney.
还有没有人♥权♥了
That's unfreakin' American.
他们的行为侵犯了我的基本权益
What they did to me is so freaking unamerican.
这就是全部吗
And is that all?
每个嫌犯都这么狡辩
Y-yeah, this is just another suspect saying,
"我是无辜的 我没杀人"
"I'm innocent. I didn't do it."
我觉得这事没什么好惩罚的
I find no cause for sanction here.
但是 小子 你未经允许
Still, kid, you didn't ask permission
跟被告进行交谈
to talk to the defendant, and that caused
这白白浪费了大家的时间
a ridiculous waste of everyone's time.
告诉我 你有没有想过换个新闻报道
Tell me, have you thought about changing stories?
写点别的东西
Moving on to something else?
没有 法官大人 我不能这样做
No, your honor, I couldn't do that.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为无名氏38号♥爱丽斯 她需要我
Well, because Alice -- Jane Doe No.38, she needs me.
我不想让她以一个无名女孩的身份
I-I don't want her to be cremated
被火葬
as some anonymous girl
然后抛进一堆灰里
and dumped in a pile of ashes.
法官大人 我向您保证
Judge, I assure you that
拉什蒂在今后的调查中
Rusty will be coordinating all of his research
会跟洛杉矶警局互相协作
with the LAPD so that it doesn't step
以便不再妨碍滑子这件案子
on the people's case against Slider.
法官大人 我能不能将滑子的这段视频
Your honor, may I post my video
发到我的视频博客上
of Slider on my vlog?
不不 你不能让陪审团产生偏见...
No, no, no, you can't prejudice the jury --
发吧
Why not?
可以 你去发吧 没什么大不了的
Yes. Post it. It's no big deal.
但不许再跟他交谈了
But do not talk to him again.
手♥机♥还给你
Here's all your stuff.
我希望你再生事 出现在我眼前了
And I look forward to not seeing you for a long time.
再见 贝克先生 安德莉亚
Good night, Mr. Beck, Andrea.
纱伦 你能留一下吗
Uh, Sharon, could you stay for a second?
谢谢 法官大人 非常感谢
Thank you, your honor. Thank you very much.
这孩子很聪明
Smart kid.
比他看起来要坚强
Tougher than he looks.
可有的你操心了
You got your hands full.
我愿意为他操心
And my heart.
谢谢您答应让他继续
Thank you for letting him continue
报道爱丽斯的故事
with his story about Alice.
只要让他一直待在校园里就行 对吧
Anything that keeps him hanging out at the PAB, right?
你一直派人监视他
Where you can watch over him?
你看过他的视频博客吗
Have you seen his vlog?
他做得非常专业
He's working like a professional.
你也是
And so are you.
只要保证他的专业
Just make sure that his professionalism
不干扰你的工作就好
doesn't interfere with yours.
我把你当朋友才好言相劝
I say that as a friend.
你已经为他的报道做得够多了
You've helped him with this story enough,
也许还是不要看他的视频博客了
And maybe don't watch the vlog.
但万一他能确认那女孩的身份呢
But what if he identifies the girl?
那样的话 就到时候再说了
Well, then, let it be a big, big surprise.
换句话说
In other words...
别多插手了 妈妈
Stay out of it, mama.
而且
Besides...
难道你不知道这个爱丽斯是谁吗
don't you know who this Alice girl really is?
最起码是谁
Bottom line
爱丽斯·赫雷拉 无名氏38号♥
被害人
The victim.
是啊
Exactly.
来吧 我送你出去
Here, I'll walk you out.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表