剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他从大学退学 现在还待业在家
He flunked out of college. He's still living at home!
钱德勒昨晚对亨利到底做了什么
And what Chandler did to Henry last night?
还有那个姓苏亚雷斯的男孩 以及更多人
And the Suarez boy and god knows who else --
这些孩子都是废柴吗
are all those kids losers, too?
你对你儿子猥亵未成年人
Did you just look the other way
是假装没看见呢
as your son was molesting minors,
还是在努力包庇
or did you actively protect him
他的恶行造成的严重后果
against the consequences of his actions?
这要么是极端拒绝接受现实的表现
Because that is either an extreme form of denial
要么就是在刻意隐匿证据
or it is concealment of evidence.
你是哪种呢 奇妮
Which is it, Ginny?
我这辈子从没隐匿过证据
I have never concealed evidence in my life.
那你现在更不应该起这个头了
Then this would be a very bad time to start doing that,
那样的话 我就会认为你涉及蓄意
because then I would think that you are actively involved
对钱德勒性侵行为进行隐瞒
in covering up Chandler's sexual assaults,
而我也将采取相应措施
and I will act accordingly.
巴斯
Buzz.
听着 我...
Look, I, um...
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
肖恩 我们知道这很难
All right, Sean, we understand that this is hard,
但是如果你现在告诉我们事实
but if you tell us the truth now,
我们就可以和地方检察官商讨
that will give us mitigating circumstances
从轻处理 这是...
to discuss with the D.A., and that --
我不想谈这个 你们不明白吗
I don't wanna talk about it! Can you not understand?
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it!
你想让亨利长大之后
Do you want Henry growing up,
因为你对钱德勒做的事而内疚吗
feeling that he's responsible for what you did to Chandler?
你觉得这对他的成长有好处吗
Do you think that that's going to make it better for him?
完全没有 而且如果你不跟我们说 肖恩
It won't! And if you don't talk to us, Sean,
就得到法庭上说了
this goes to a courtroom.
我不需要出庭的
I don't have to take the stand.
你是需要 但亨利需要
No, no, but Henry will.
他们会问到他和钱德勒的每个细节
And they will ask him all about him and Chandler.
你想让你弟弟
How much do you want
在众人的目光中重温噩梦吗
your little brother to relive this in public?
我爱过钱德勒
I used to love Chandler.
我是说
I mean, he was --
他是那种人人羡慕的优秀人物 而后来...
he was everything anyone wanted to be. And then...
噩梦开始了
it started happening,
而我又无法躲开他
and I couldn't avoid him.
因为我们的家庭很亲近
I mean, our family is so close.
而且奇妮阿姨是不会相信我的
And I didn't think aunt Ginny would believe me.
所以我就这么
So I just kinda...
消沉下去了
shut down
也不想打破现状
and tried not to rock the boat.
大概是在我高中的时候吧
And my -- my senior year of high school...I don't know.
他可能另有新欢了
Maybe he found somebody else.
那阵子我去上大学了
And I went away to college for a little while,
但是
But...
我一直无法振作起来
I had a hard time holding it together.
当我回来的时候 发现亨利变了
And when I came back, Henry had changed.
他不一样了
He was different.
像换了一个人
He had changed.
关了吧 我听够了
Turn it off. I've heard enough.
很抱歉 但是你说要了解进展
Sorry, your honor, but you wanted a briefing.
-怎么变了 -除非我们现在搞定这事
- Changed how? - And unless we handle this now,
不然你就要在几周后的公开法庭上
you're going to have to listen to this for weeks on end
听到这些了
in open court.
他怎么变了
How had he changed, Sean?
他不再爱玩游戏
He didn't wanna play games anymore.
不说话
He didn't talk.
当他要去钱德勒家...
And when he went over to Chandler's to...
帮忙刷墙时 他不是很情愿
to help him paint, he tried to back out of it.
但是我父母逼他去
But my parents made him go,
就像当初逼我那样
just like they always made me go.
之后 在钱德勒
And later, after Chandler...
在钱德勒昨晚猥亵了亨利之后
After Chandler molested Henry last night...
亨利在钱德勒家打电♥话♥给我
Henry had called me from Chandler's house phone,
一直哭
crying.
他受伤了 我父母睡着了
He was hurt. And my parents were asleep,
所以我去接他
so I went over there to pick him up.
在过去的路上
And on the way over,
我就是
I just...
非常愤怒
I got angrier.
出离愤怒
And angrier...
越想越愤怒
thinking about it.
我想吓吓钱德勒
I wanted to scare Chandler.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 肖恩
What the hell are you doing, Sean?!
我就是想警告他不要对亨利做那些...
I wanted him to know that he couldn't do...
对我做过的事情
to Henry what he did to me.
我对你做过的事
What I did to you?
那都是你自愿的
I didn't do anything you didn't want me to do!
我想吓吓他
I wanted to warn him.
我想让他知道他必须离亨利远点
I wanted him to know that he had to leave Henry alone.
你喜欢那样
You liked it!
- 你说什么 -肖恩
What did you say?! Hey! Sean!
我想事情发生
I think what happened...
是因为他说我喜欢那样
was that he said that I liked it.
你觉得我喜欢那样
You think I liked it?
你觉得我喜欢那样
You think I liked it?! Uhh!
但我不喜欢那样
But I didn't like it.
肖恩 停下 求你
Sean, stop, please.
求你
Please!
我真的不喜欢那样
I really didn't like it.
法官阁下
Your Honor...
我们很清楚你不喜欢与嫌犯做交易的程序
We are well aware that you do not like the deal-making process.
但是根据这段谈话和亨利的检查结果...
But with this interview and the examination of Henry --
不 不 不
No.N-no,no.No,no.
也许有过...
There may be...
也许曾经有过...
There may have been...
在你们为肖恩找辩护律师之前
May I... May I at least have the opportunity
我可不可以至少先和我的家人谈谈
to talk to my family before you call a lawyer for sean?
好 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
谋杀案的一些后续
Just, uh, making a few notes in the murder book.
瑞安法官在法庭上为她的侄子说话
Judge Ryan spoke up for her nephew in court.
她恳请大家三思而后行
She pleaded for every consideration.
但结果仍然是过失杀人罪
But it's still going to be manslaughter.
总比谋杀罪要好
Well, it's better than murder.
我们很确定肖恩走进那个房♥子的时候
We can be pretty sure that Sean did not go to that house
没想杀死任何人
intending to kill anyone.
好消息
One good thing --
查克和我从肯尼车上找到的那把枪
Ballistics matched the gun Chuck and I found on Kenny's wheels
与袭击瑞安法官家的弹道吻合
to the attack on Judge Ryan's home.
他的朋友沃特·雷德蒙炸毁了一辆汽车
And his friend Walter Redmond blew up a car.
只要我们找到他 他和肯尼就跑不了了
Once we find him, he and Kenny both go away forever.
瑞安法官从中还是有所收获的
Judge Ryan does get something out of all this.
我不觉得她会这么认为
I don't think she'll see it like that.
白发人送黑发人
There's no good way to bury a child.
以父及子之名
In the name of father, and of the son.
玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥ 圣灵安息 阿门
The holy spirit, Mariana Wallace, rest in peace. Amen.
立正 向右转
Detail, right turn!
你还好吗 古斯
You okay, Gus?
我
I, uh...
我很感激你们
I-I appreciate very much
能够这样安葬玛利亚娜
being able to lay Mariana to rest like this.
但是让我答应帕洛玛满18岁前
But I just feel it's unfair,
都不能和她相见 我觉得这不公平
making me agree not to meet with Paloma till she's 18.
你想让帕洛玛失去一切吗 古斯
Do you want Paloma to lose everything that she has, Gus?
不 我不想 我只是想
No. No, I don't. But I just want --
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表