剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Heather, why am I not working?
-抱歉 我想拦住他们 -但没拦住
- I'm sorry. I tried to stop them. - Not hard enough.
除非你们要逮捕我 否则我要继续工作
Unless you're placing me under arrest, I have work to do.
海瑟 把我律师的电♥话♥给他们
Heather, give them the number of my lawyer.
很好 艾希莉
That's it, Ashley.
感觉很好 女孩 完美
You got it, girl. That's it. Perfect.
就这样 没错
Keep it there, right there.
抱歉 我们在调查克丽斯塔·库克被杀案
Sorry, we're investigating the homicide of Christa Cook.
我们有搜查令 扣押你所有的电脑设备
And we have a warrant to take all of your computer equipment.
现在立刻执行
So we'll be doing that starting right now.
那个不能给你
Oi! Oi! You can't take that!
我正在进行一个非常重要的拍摄
I'm in the middle of a very important photoshoot here.
不 先生 拍摄结束了
No, sir, you're at the end.
我们的车在外面等您
We have a car waiting for you outside.
今天余下的日程请取消吧
So cancel the rest of your day,
因为你得和我们过了
'cause you're spending it with us.
这边请
This way.
这简直是荒唐
You've got to be kidding me.
别担心 小姐们 我马上就回来
Don't worry, ladies, I'll be right back.
-行了赶紧走 -打给律师
- Okay, let's go. - Call that lawyer.
-我喜欢你 -赶紧走
- I like you. - Let's go.
这是你对爱丽斯的调查吗
Is that all your Alice research?
是啊 我还
Yeah. I still --
我不明白法官为什么想看这个
I don't -- I don't know why the judge wants to see it.
因为那个箱子里的材料
Well, the materials in that box confirm
我们称为媒体目的
what we call "Journalistic intent."
所以如果你要作证 那么
So if you're called as a witness, then you --
证人
A witness?
我只是想告诉你
Okay, look, I-I just want to be sure you know
见滑子的事我没想瞒着你的
I wasn't trying to see Slider behind your back.
我只是想做点...
I-I was trying to do something...
自己做点事 一个好记者该做的事
on my own initiative, something that a good reporter would do,
结果 烦死了
and I... damn it.
我想我把一切都搞砸了
I -- I guess I got it all wrong.
你是犯了个错误 但你没做错什么
You may have made a mistake, but you've done nothing wrong.
你能 你能陪我去吗
Can you -- can you just come with me?
我真的很开心你要我陪你 但不行
I'm really, really glad you asked, but no.
在得到格鲁夫法官允许前
Until I have permission from Judge Grove,
我是不能听滑子的录音内容的
I can't hear what Slider said.
你不仅可以为爱丽丝站出来
Look, not only can you stand up for Alice,
也要能为你自己站出来
you can stand up for yourself.
而且安德莉亚也会陪着你 开心点
And Andrea will be there. Cheer up!
代表你的可是全洛杉矶最棒的出庭律师
You're being represented by the best trial lawyer in L.A.
我的委托人为克丽斯塔·库克摄影过
My client took photos of Christa Cook,
但她的可怕遭遇和马尔科姆绝没有关系
but Malcolm had nothing to do with her tragic death.
毫无起诉依据就拘押他过夜
Holding him overnight without charges --
是我们的权利
Is well within our rights.
首先 按他自己的说法
First of all, by his own account,
克丽斯塔·库克被杀时他一个人
your client was home alone watching television
在家看电视
when Christa Cook was murdered.
所以他没有不在场证明
So he has no alibi.
根据受害人的经纪人所说
And according to the victim's manager,
马尔科姆最近对克丽斯塔做出过
Malcolm recently displayed highly inappropriate behavior
我们希望他能解释的很不适当的行为
towards christa that we'd like him to explain.
什么 什么很不适当的行为
What -- highly inappropriate, how?
你有没有在违背
Did you strip down to your underwear,
她意愿的情况下
push Christa cook up against a wall,
脱掉罩裤把克丽斯塔按在墙上
and hold her there against her will?
那事啊 有
Oh, that. Yeah.
现在看来确实有点过分
Well, in hindsight, that might've been too aggressive.
但是个人都能拍两张照
But look -- anyone can have their picture taken
就说自己是模特 好吗
and claim to be a model, okay?
在她对我这么愤怒之后
It was only after she told me off
只要能让我找到想要的感觉
that I got anywhere near the emotion that I needed.
而且照片也证明了这一点
And the pictures prove it, by the way.
也证明了他想要看克丽斯塔
And they also prove that he wanted to see Christa
每晚脱衣服
take her clothes off every night.
你觉得他只对她一人做了这事吗
You think she's the only one he did this to?
这个变♥态♥肯定干过不止一次这种事...
If this creep did it once, he did -- eh.
马尔科姆没有暴♥力♥行为记录
Malcolm has no record of violence.
可他名声不好
He does have a certain reputation.
比如说 罗萨里奥·摩尔
For example, Rosario Moore.
他们分手之后
After he broke up with her,
里奇先生还骚扰了罗萨里奥几个月
Mr. Rich harassed Rosario for months.
罗萨里奥在片子里像只被砸死的花栗鼠
Okay, look, Rosario photographed like a stoned chipmunk.
她失业以后就喜欢胡思乱想
When she stopped getting work, she made stuff up,
企图发邮件敲诈我给她买♥♥毒品
trying to blackmail me into paying for her coke habit.
你们现在是对我当事人提出民事诉讼
You're talking about civil claims against my client,
并非刑事指控 而且当警♥察♥在罗萨里奥家
not criminal charges, and the charges were dismissed
找到六克可♥卡♥因♥之后
when the police found 6 grams cocaine
-指控已经被撤销了 -看吧
- in Rosario's home. - Heh. Hello.
我想知道他们是怎么知道海♥洛♥因♥藏在哪里的
Yeah, I wonder how they knew where to search for it.
我们还应该看看他给罗萨里奥发的照片
We should look at pictures he e-mailed Rosario, too.
这些都过去了 队长
It's past business, captain.
好 那我们来谈一下现在的情况
Okay, well then let's talk about the present.
伍小姐 你的当事人告诉过你
Mm, Ms. Ng, did your client tell you about the spyware
他通过邮件在克丽斯塔·库克发电脑上装入间谍程序
he e-mailed to Christa Cook allowing him to remotely operate
远程开启摄像头监视她吗
the computer camera in her laptop?
提醒你 那是在未经她许可的情况下
Without her consent, in case that's not clear.
不好意思 你能解释一下吗
I'm sorry. Can you explain?
当然 在你当事人在警局待的一晚上
Certainly. While your client was spending the night with us,
我和网络犯罪部门一起
I was up with our internet crimes unit
追查了非法安装在克丽斯塔·库克电脑里的
tracing spyware illegally installed
间谍程序的来源
in Christa Cook's laptop to its point of origin --
这台电脑属于里奇先生
a computer owned by Mr. Rich.
那又如何啊 这个罪名很轻
Oh, whoop-dee-doo, that's a misdemeanor.
你们还有别的指控继续扣押他吗
You got anything better to hold him on?
你的当事人在网上跟踪受害者
Your client cyber stalked the victim,
偷♥窥♥她的生活
watched her doing God knows what,
了解她的生活规律 去了她家
figured out all her routines, went to her house,
-然后狠狠打死了她 -不不不
- and beat her to death. - No, no, no, no.
-我不是凶手 好吗 -等等
- I'm not a killer, all right? - Hold on.
到此为止 如果这是谋杀指控
We're done here. If this is a murder charge,
那我们没有什么好谈的
there's nothing else to say.
你可以离开 但你的当事人得留下
You can leave, but your client has to stay.
-马尔科姆·里奇 你被捕了 -什么罪名
- Malcolm Rich, you are under arrest. - For what?
非法侵入克丽斯塔·库克的电脑
For spying on Christa Cook.
如果你觉得他的名声已经很差了
If you think his reputation is bad now,
可以等到洛杉矶警局公布细节之后
wait till the L.A.P.D. releases details --
等等 你不能公开这些
Wait, wait. You can't make that public.
我们能 也打算这么做 你谋杀了克丽斯塔
Oh, we can, and we will. You murdered Christa.
不不不不 听着 我没有杀她
No, no, no, no, no, look, I didn't kill her.
我 等等 我是个
I'm -- hold on. I'm a --
该死 我是目击者 好吗
Damn it, I'm a witness. All right?
我看着事情发生的 懂吗
I watched it happen. Understand?
通过她的摄像头 我看到了
On her webcam. I watched it.
马尔科姆 什么也不要再说了 等等
Malcolm, don't say another word. Hold on.
在你们同意不披露对他的指控之前
He doesn't identify this killer
他不会指认凶手的身份
until you agree not to press charges against him.
维多利亚 这不是在讨价还价
Victoria, this is not a negotiation.
除非你当事人能够马上提供一份
Unless your client immediately provides me
谋杀克丽斯塔·库克的凶手的确凿证据
with verifiable information on the murder of Christa Cook,
我将以谋杀罪逮捕他
I am arresting him for murder!
不不不 等等 他们打斗的时候
No, no, no. Hold on. Um, in the fight --
克丽斯塔和凶手的争斗过程中
In the fight with Christa,
我没能看到他的脸
I didn't get a good look at the guy's face,
可是 可是他当时穿着运动裤
But -- but he was wearing sweatpants.
就跟她前男友在她拍完片子后
Like her ex-boyfriend wore when he used to come
来接她时穿的一样
and pick her up from a shoot.
而且他把克丽斯塔的头往地上狠砸了好几下
And he -- he pummeled Christa into the floor several times.
真的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表