剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
或许她会认罪
Maybe she confesses
我还有时间去机场接我的儿子
and I get to the airport in time to pick up my boys.
就在事情变得有趣时打来
Just as it's getting interesting.
富林 最好是好事
Flynn, this better be good.
拉什蒂
Rusty?
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look.
汤姆·帕尔默也许能不光彩的抢走我地分红
Tommy Palmer might've bullied his way into my bonus
和股票期权 但是我永远有他
and my stock options, but I will always have
被揍得落花流水的照片
that picture of him beaten to a pulp.
他说起过他的鼻子怎么被打的
Did he say anything about how his nose was broken
或者谁打了他吗
or with whom he was fighting?
等等 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, now just slow down.
他们把他送哪儿去了
Where are they taking him?
现在不行 她 她现在正在审问嫌疑人
No, she's -- u202dshe's interviewing a suspect.
我会转告他
I'll let her know.
圣李奥医院 好的
St. Leo's, okay.
好的 你现在要拿好富林的手♥机♥
All right, now you u202dtake Flynn's phone with you
有任何事情就打电♥话♥给我
and you call me if there's any change.
-就这样 -出什么事了
- All right. - What's going on?
请她从审讯室出来 马上
Just get her out of there right now.
我看起来像能揍他的样子吗
Do I look like I could beat him up?
抱歉打扰了 队长 有紧急情况
Sorry to interrupt, captain, but we have an emergency.
加西亚女士 你生活中的男性
Ms. Garcia, are there any men
都有谁 比如父亲 兄弟
in your life -- father, brothers?
他们都住在佛罗里达
They live in Florida.
如果你能给桑切斯侦探他们的名字
If you were to give detective Sanchez their names
和电♥话♥号♥码 我想和他们谈谈
and phone numbers, I would like to talk to them.
失陪
Excuse me.
你有男朋友或者丈夫吗
You have a boyfriend or a husband?
你看我手上有戒指吗
See a ring on that finger?
抱歉把你从审讯室里叫出来
Sorry to have pulled you out of the, uh, interview room,
但是我想你应该
but I think you're gonna want to
马上到圣李奥医院去
get to St. Leo's hospital immediately.
-为什么 -安迪出了点意外
- Why? - Andy had a little accident.
但是他 他已经在治疗中了
But he -- u202dhe's already being treated.
拉什蒂在陪着他
Rusty is with him.
我叫了巡逻车在楼下等 如果你需要还有司机
I've got a patrol car downstairs with a driver if you need.
-如果严重的话给我打电♥话♥ -我会的
- Call me if it's serious. - I will.
我的天
My god.
-发生什么事了 -我也不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
他去刷牙然后就倒下了
Uh, he went to brush his teeth and then he just fell.
护士出来过说他不是中风
The nurse, she came out and she said it's not a stroke.
可能是昏过去了 我 我也不知道
So maybe he fainted? I-I-I don't know.
你和他们讲过他的血块吗
Were you able to tell them about the blood clots?
是的 说了 他们正在做核磁共振
Yes, yes, and they're doing an M.R.I.
和其他检查来确定血块没有
and some other tests just to make sure it hasn't, um...
没有转移到他的大脑
hasn't moved up to his brain.
然后他们会把他送到楼上去
And then -- and then they're gonna admit him upstairs.
-好 这 这是安迪的手♥机♥吗 -是的
- Okay, is that -- is that Andy's phone? - u202dYeah.
我要 要给他的医生打电♥话♥ 刘医生
I need to, uh... I need to call his regular physician, Dr. Liu.
他女儿现在在国外
His daughter is out of the country,
我应该联♥系♥他的
so I should probably get in touch
前妻和儿子
with his ex-wife and his son.
你给普罗文茨副队发个消息
You text lieutenant Provenza,
我就在那边打电♥话♥
and I'll be right over there making these calls.
好的 好的
Okay, all right.
拉什蒂
在医院 快要进病房♥ 正做检查 不像是中风
在医院
All right, um, "Being admitted.
快要进病房♥ 正做检查
Going into room soon. Doing tests.
-不像是中风 -这是好消息
- Stroke doubtful." - That's a relief.
但是没说血块是不是转移到大脑了
But it doesn't say if the blood clot moved to his brain.
也没说是嘛
Well, they didn't say it did, either.
队长说如果
Look, the captain said
事态严重她会给我打电♥话♥
she would call me u202dif it was anything serious.
与此同时 案子怎么样了
In the meantime, um, where are we?
我和乔丹·加西亚的家人联♥系♥过
I talked to Jordan Garcia's family.
父亲和兄弟都像她说的那样住在别的州
Father and brothers live out of state like she said,
副队 他们也不在这里过感恩节
sir, and they're not in town for the holiday.
但是她有别的事撒谎了
But she's still a liar.
她的财务报告里有四个联名信♥用♥卡♥账户
Her financial report listed four joint credit-card accounts.
所以 我搜索了网上婚礼登记
So, I searched some wedding registries online,
找到了乔丹·加西亚
and Jordan Garcia shows up on Crate & Barrel
和她未婚夫萨姆·柯提思 园林设计师
with her fiancé, one Sam Curtis, a landscape designer.
他们还有联合存款账户 并且同居
They also have joint checking and the same address.
看起来块头挺大
Looks pretty big.
-白人 棕色头发 -很强壮
- White, brown hair. - In excellent shape.
萨姆·柯提思没有犯罪记录
Sam curtis does not have a criminal record,
但是 猜猜他开的什么车
But...guess what kind of car he drives.
有加长驾驶室的2014年款灰色雪佛兰
A 2014 gray chevy silverado with an extended cab.
你有一辆这样的车吗 先生
You have a vehicle like this, sir?
是的 我工作需要
Yeah. I need it for work.
谢谢 只是确认一下
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure.
柯提思先生 你认识托马斯·帕尔默吗
Mr. Curtis, do you know a guy named Thomas Palmer?
你以前见过这个人吗
Have you ever seen this man before?
可能他是那种强壮沉默的类型
Maybe he's the strong silent type.
那他是不是说起话来温柔还带着一大根铁撬棍
Yeah, but does he speak softly and carry a big tire iron?
如果你不认识汤姆·帕尔默
If you don't know Tom Palmer,
为什么你的车周一下午三点停在他家车道上
why was your truck in his driveway Monday at 3:00 P.M.?
-不是我的车 -汤姆·帕尔默说是
- It wasn't. - Tom Palmer says it was.
我不认识这个什么帕尔默
Look, I don't know this Palmer dude
我也没去过他家
and I've never been to his house.
你手上的伤是怎么弄的
How'd you get those bruises on your hands?
我滑了一下 摔在楼梯上了
I slipped, fell down the stairs.
我也伤了肩膀 如果你想看的话
I also scraped my shoulder if you want to see that, too.
你周一下午三点在哪儿
Where were you Monday at 3:00?
我在家等我女朋友
I was at my house waiting for my girlfriend.
我们以为乔丹是你未婚妻
We thought Jordan was your fiancée.
我们推迟了婚姻 让她
We postponed the wedding so she could, like,
找下一份工作 如果那个混♥蛋♥帕尔默
look for another job in case that Palmer prick
害她被开除了的话
ends up getting rid of her.
就是说 你认识他
Okay, so, you do know him?
刚刚你还说
Cause a minute ago...
我想还是不说话的萨姆更好
I think silent Sam was better off not speaking.
你为什么对我们撒谎 先生
Why did you lie to us, sir?
我没有 我没见过帕尔默
I didn't. I never met Palmer.
我只是听乔丹说起过
I've just heard the stories that Jordan told me
他在工作上给她捣乱
about him harassing her at work.
说他是怎么搞走了她的升职机会
About how he walked away with her promotion
和她的分红 那可是一大笔钱
and her bonus, which is a shit load of money.
这人可是个大混♥蛋♥
And the guy's a huge jerk.
乔丹告诉你这个大混♥蛋♥住在哪儿了吗
Did Jordan tell you where this huge jerk lives?
他的指纹匹配
He's a match.
萨姆的拇指纹在帕尔默的车司机一侧门把手上
Sam's thumbprint is on Palmer's driver-side door handle.
艾米 他的指纹
Amy, his prints match
和我们在被害人车上找到的一致
some we found on the victim's vehicle.
先生 如果你不认识汤姆·帕尔默
Sir, if you don't know Tom Palmer
也不知道他住在哪里
and you don't know where he lives,
他的宝马车上为什么有你的指纹
how did your fingerprints end up on his BMW?
你的指关节为什么伤得这么重
How did your knuckles end up bruised and bloodied, huh?
他们正送安迪去病房♥
他们正送安迪去病房♥
Ah, they're moving Andy to a room.
我们安排他进行嫌疑犯辨认
Hey, let's put this guy in a lineup,
看帕尔默太太能不能指认出他
see if Mrs. Palmer can I.D. Him.
你去圣李奥医院看看情况
You go to St. Leo's, find out what's what.
行
All right.
好吧 现在你负责
Okay, you're in charge.
进去逮捕这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Go in there and arrest this son of a bitch
先用路怒攻击的罪名
for the road rage incident.
再看能不能证明他谋杀
See if you can work your way up to murder.
巴斯 如果我今天晚上不能从医院回来
Oh, and Buzz, if I don't make it back from the hospital tonight,
你得帮我把火腿送过去
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表