剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Well, officer Watson.
你在预备警员的第一天
Your first 24 hours in the reserve ranks
过得可十分有趣啊
has been very interesting.
而且卓有成效
And productive.
-祝贺你 -谢谢你 队长
- Congratulations. - Thank you, captain.
但愿人人都像你这样想
I hope everyone still feels that way
毕竟我们为此错过了精彩的比赛
while we're missing the game.
我们并没有错过比赛哦
Oh, we are not missing that game.
当满场观众都在等待着
And as the sellout crowd takes the field
西海岸上空绽放的绚烂烟花
for the greatest fireworks display on the west coast,
让我们再重温一次
let's relive one last time
那石破惊天的再见满贯全垒打
that amazing walk-off grand slam.
爱丽斯的安保问题是姐妹的名字
她的答案是帕洛玛 这对你有帮助吗
告诉你们 伙计们 如果要找出
I tell you, folks, if there was only one night
本赛季球场上绝无仅有的一夜
to be in stadium this season,
甚至可以说是十年,世纪之夜
maybe in this decade, maybe this century,
那一定是今晚
Tonight was it.
胜利的背后是九年的积淀
A come-from-behind victory in the bottom of the ninth
两人出局 三击两球
with two outs, full count,
以及阿德里安·冈萨雷斯打的深球
and Adrian Gonzalez hits the ball deep,
成就了这场胜利
and clearing the bleachers.
可能吧 这词做密♥码♥有点长
就像美国的诞生
Like the birth of America itself...
一场盛大的狂欢
a triumph of ages...
现在准备好享受...
and now prepare to enjoy...
你为什么随身带着你的制♥服♥
Why do you have your uniform with you, sir?
我给帕特里丝发了一张穿着制♥服♥的照片
Oh, um, I, uh, texted Patrice a picture of me in it,
她说如果我今晚要过去的话
and she said that when I come over tonight,
应该穿上它
maybe I should put it on.
你们懂的
Well, you know, before...
我的天 我们非要听这个吗
Oh, my god. Do we have to hear this?!
我们别无选择啊
It cannot be unheard.
各位 我们只有不到一分钟的时间
Oh, we only have about a minute to get up to the roof
上屋顶看烟火了
before the fireworks start!
可能不如在球场上看的效果更好 但是...
It's not gonna be like being in the stadium, but...
但是起码在上面能看到
Yeah, but we can see it from up there.
我可绝不会错过欣赏东西爆♥炸♥的机会
I never give up a chance to watch things explode.
事实上 我会用空酒瓶 铝箔
In fact, I can make a roman candle
家用吸尘器
with an empty beer bottle, aluminum foil,
制♥作♥罗马烟火筒
a household cleaner --
快 我们该上去了
Up. Up. Let's go up. Oh.
走吧 各位
Let's go, you guys!
我们坐下班电梯 你们先去吧
We'll get the next elevator. Y'all go ahead.
-拉什蒂 -嗯 我马上就来
- Rusty? - Yeah, I'll be right there.
快点 快点
Come on, come on. Go, go, go, go.
巴斯 能帮我拿一杯白酒吗
Buzz, can you get me a glass of white wine?
我嘴里还有婚宴上虾泡芙的味道
I still taste those shrimp puffs from the wedding reception.
嘿 巴斯
Um, hey, buzz?
帕洛玛 是个西班牙词语对吧
"Paloma." That's a spanish word, right?
是的 是鸽子的意思
Yeah, for "Dove."
是鸽子的意思啊
For "Dove." Oh.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
副队 我能问问你给我的第一天工作
Lieutenant, may I ask what rating you gave me
打多少分吗
for my first day on the job?
93分
93.
这可比你们班其他预备警员的分数都高
That'll be higher than any other reserve officer in your class,
但还是有提升的空间的
but still leaves room for improvement,
比如知道什么时候该闭嘴
Like knowing when to keep your mouth shut.
但我们可是破了一起谋杀案啊
But we did end up solving a murder.
这确实不错
And that's great.
我热爱我的工作
Look, I love my job.
至于你嘛
And you...
我也完全不介意
I don't mind you at all.
多谢夸奖 副队
What a compliment, lieutenant.
我同样不介意你
I don't mind you at all, either.
事实上 有时候我很敬佩你
In fact, some days, I even admire you.
你当然应该
As well you should.
但是学习分清执法过程中职责的主次
But learning how to prioritize our duties in law enforcement,
尤其是会让我们看不成道奇队的比赛的事
especially as they can inflect the dodgers.
你还有很长的路要走
Well, it takes time.
告诉你吧
Tell you what
我会教导你
I'll teach you
作为一名预备警员该何时说话
when to speak up as a reserve officer
只要你教我
if you show me
怎么操作我们上周借的那台卡车
how to operate that great vehical we rent last time.
我不觉得这样不妥
Sir, I don't think that
你给我听好了
Are you listen to me kid...
你想要预备阶段一直得到好分数
You want to keep get good score in your reserve
我想要探索新东西 这是双赢
and I want that explore,it is a support...
嘿 拉什蒂
Hey,Rusty
快过来 去看烟花
Come on, fireworks.
马上就来
Just a second of time
你好,我是爱丽丝
Hi, this is Alice
你有24条新信息
You have 24 new messages,
和6条已存信息
and 6 saved messages.
第一条短♥信♥是...
First you message...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表