剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我可不大确定
I'm not so sure of that.
你要我看这些干什么
What do you want me to look at these for?
因为你的律师说把我的问题给你了
Because your lawyer said he gave you my questions,
我想看看你能不能认出这些问题
and I wanted to see if you recognized any of them.
还是说你的律师骗了我
Or if your attorney lied to me.
我根本没见过这些玩意儿
I never saw any of this shit before in my life.
我知道了
I see.
你能回答一下第三个问题吗
Well, would you mind just answering the third question?
就在...就在这张纸上面
Just at the -- near the top of the page, there?
我不能回答
Yeah. Yeah, I mind.
那...
Okay, well...
你能给我读一下第三个问题吗
Well, could you just read the third question for me?
大声点
Out loud?
或者第二个问题
Or the second question.
我再说一遍 你...你不用回答
Again, you don't -- you don't have to answer it.
只要读给我听
Just read it to me.
你看不懂吗
Does it not make sense to you?
是你不想读
Is it that you don't want to read it...
还是你不知道怎么读
...or you don't know how?
为什么要花这么久
What is taking so long?
你们已经审讯过肯恩了
You've already questioned Ken.
他的家人都很想见他
His whole family is desperate to see him.
-够了 -他们来了 杰克
- Enough! - Here they come, Jack.
肯恩 谢天谢地
Oh, Ken, thank god.
我早就跟你说过我们会赢
I told you we'd win.
我们还会赢的 这次我们会...
And we're gonna win again, and this time we're gonna --
你被解雇了 你让我以为我杀了丽萨
You're fired. You let me think I killed Lisa.
你让我死在监狱里
You let me rot in jail.
不不不 我...什么...
Oh, n-no, no, I -- what --
我是赶在最后一刻
what I did was I-I ran out the clock
这样他们就不能再次起诉你
so they couldn't prosecute you again.
你想把我被非法拘禁
You were hoping to collect a percentage
也算在我受到的伤害中
of my damages for wrongful imprisonment.
我要雇个新律师
Well, I'm finding a new attorney.
我要起诉的人也包括你
And you'll be one of the people I'm suing.
多么忘恩负义啊
Ooh. What ingratitude.
让一个人免受牢狱之灾...
Save a guy from life in prison...
他还要起诉你
and he turns on you.
不要放弃希望 杰克
Well, don't give up hope, Jack.
也许等你学会像我们这样尽职尽责
Maybe when you learn to do your job as well as we do ours,
也许就不会发生这样的事了
these things might stop happening to you.
我幸灾乐祸得太早
I gloated too early.
我知道了
I see that.
你们笑去吧
Have your little laugh.
我要说 很遗憾
Oh, and may I say, quel dommage.
对于安迪·富林我很遗憾
Quel dommage about Andy Flynn.
也许他现在的身体状况
Maybe his present health crisis
没有像艾米莉说的这么糟糕
is not as bad as Emily made it sound,
但我还是认为我们应该祈祷他完全康复
but I still think that we should all pray for his total recovery.
再见 我的朋友
See ya, mes amis.
富林副队怎么了
Well, what's wrong with Lieutenant Flynn?
这个问题很好
That's an excellent question.
他到底去哪儿了
Where is he, anyway?
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表