剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
休庭
Court is adjourned.
我终于知道为什么你们喜欢协议了...
I see why you guys like deals --
只是...没有尽头
It just... goes on and on.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
How are you?
暂时舒了一口气
I was relieved for a second.
但不管怎么样 玛利亚娜也不会复生
But nothing that happens here can bring Mariana back.
我们也不知道最终会怎样
And we still don't know the end.
别担心 陪审团会做出正确的决定
Don't worry. The jury's gonna do the right thing here.
你也能放下你的负担
And you can get on with your life.
古斯
So, Gus...
你好
Yeah?
拉什蒂 抱歉
Rusty. Sorry.
我需要你代表古斯出庭作证
I need you to testify on Greg's behalf.
什么
What?
等等 等等 我们...我们有协议的
Wait, wait, wait. We -- we had a deal.
你...你不能让我上庭审
You -- you can't call me for the trial.
庭审结束了 这是量刑
The trial is over. This is for sentencing.
我要你说出和格雷格之间的关系
I need you to speak about your relationship with Greg
让陪审团看到他的人性
so the jury sees him as a person.
关系 什么关系
Relationship? W-what relationship?
不是像你听到的这样 等等
It's not what it sounds like. Just wait.
我马上就跟你解释
I will explain it in a second.
我说的什么能...
What could I possibly say that wou--
你能说他的童年
You could talk about his childhood,
说他没法认字
about his inability to read,
说他没法融入到现实之中
about his disconnected view of reality.
你是他在这世上唯一的朋友
You're the only friend he has on earth.
而且你别无选择 周一见 抱歉
And also, you have no choice. I'll see you Monday. Sorry.
他的朋友 你是那家伙的朋友
His friend? You're friends with that guy?
古斯...
Gus...
你是他的朋友
You're his friend?!
我以为你是为了玛利亚娜 和我才来这里
I thought you were here for Mariana -- and me.
我怎么会这么蠢
How could I be so stupid?
你真是把我耍了
You really had me fooled.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你要作为证人为滑子辩护了
You are gonna to be a witness for Slider's defence.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表