剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
What? What do you mean?
有人把她打死了 赤手空拳
Someone beat her to death... with their bear hands.
打死了
Beat her to death?
谁 谁会干这种事
Who? Who would do that?!
冷静点 查出谁是我们的工作 跟你无关
Hey, hey, calm down. "Who" Is our job, not yours.
是啊 坐边上去别说话
Yeah, just sit down and shut up, man.
你们还想知道些别的吗
You wanna know anything else? Huh?
我也为那姑娘感到难过 真的
I feel real sorry for the girl. I do.
但是菲力克斯现在不该为这种事分心
But Felix -- he don't need this distraction right now.
天呐 还要问什么
God! What else?
你弟弟和克丽斯塔交往多久了
How long did your brother date christa?
一年多了
Over a year.
待在一起的时间也就半年多吧
In the same city, maybe half the time.
天呐 太可怕了
God, this is terrible.
他们俩异地的时候
When they were away from each other,
克丽斯塔有没有和别人交往
did Christa see another guy?
什么 你觉得她会随随便便地和他说
What? You think she's just gonna walk up to him and say,
"你不在的时候 我在跟别的
"Hey, while you're out, I was messing around with some
跟我拍照的帅小伙或者摄影师乱搞吗"
pretty boy I was posing with or some photographer?"
我得去照看我的弟弟了
All right, look, you know what? I gotta go take of my brother.
-还有别的事吗 -你是他的教练和哥哥
- Anything else, guys? - Okay, you're his trainer and his brother,
那我们就该相信你说的
and we're supposed to just take your word
菲力克斯当时和你在一起吗
that Felix was with you?
克丽斯塔在她公♥寓♥里养了条狗 叫琦拉
Hey! Christa has a dog, Chella, in her apartment.
我们知道她有条狗 菲力克斯
We know about her dog, Felix.
他们已经去过她家了
They've been to her place.
你难道没听到他们说吗
Didn't you hear what they said, man?
让我来处理就好
Just...let me handle this.
各位 我不在乎你们是否相信我
Guys, I don't care if you trust me or not.
我弟当时跟我在一起 还有其他事吗
My brother -- he was with me. Anything else?
菲力克斯跟克丽斯塔分手后
No texts, calls, or e-mails
没有任何短♥信♥ 电♥话♥ 邮件往来
between Felix and Christa since the breakup.
完全断了联♥系♥
Radio silence.
另外首要嫌犯有不在场证明
Plus our prime suspect has an alibi.
还有 我觉得他看上去块头太小了
And, to me, he looked a little small,
但当然啦 克丽斯塔也很瘦小
but, of course, so was Christa.
先生 综合格斗手不需要块头大
Sir, M.M.A. fighters don't need to be big.
拳击是分重量级别的
And there are weight classes like in boxing.
既然他哥哥为他提供不在场证明
Since his brother is vouching for him,
克丽斯塔身边的其他男性呢
what about the other men in Christa's life?
她没在这些设备上跟任何男人调情
She wasn't flirting with any men these devices.
然而现实中就...
What she was doing in the real world...
我没在任何约会网站上找到她
I haven't found her on any dating web sites yet.
我觉得她根本不需要 巴斯
Well, I doubt she needed one, Buzz.
"脸书网络"和"照片分享网络"上
There's nothing on the Facebook or the Instagram
也没显示她昨晚有出去的信息吗
that shows she went out last night?
正确说法是 "脸书"和"照片分享"
Uh, you don't need to put a "The" before Facebook
不用加"网络"二字 看上去她是待在家里
and Instagram, and it looks like she was at home.
晚上8点20分到凌晨12点34分之间
Um, online activity was heavy between
一直在线活跃
8:20 P.M. and 12:34 A.M.
四封邮件 浏览了"脸书网络"和"推特网络"
Four e-mails, and plenty of trips to...the Facebook,
很多次
the Twitter.
好
Oh, Okay.
拉什蒂
Rusty.
我是来给你俩送传票来的
I come bearing subpoenas for the two of you.
传票
Subpoenas?
州检察院起诉格雷格[滑子]·拉斯尼克
The state vs. Greg "Slider" Rasenick?
我不明白 我怎么会收到传票呢
I-I don't understand. Why would I get a subpoena?
我跟爱丽斯的谋杀案没有关系
I'm not part of Alice's murder case.
你去监狱探视滑子时 就与此案有关了
You became one when you visited Slider in jail.
你什么时候去探视滑子的
When did you visit Slider?
上周 怎么了 有什么问题吗
Last week. I-I -- why -- why? Is that -- is that a problem?
我的天 滑子的辩护律师
Oh, my god. Is Slider's defense attorney
认为是我让拉什蒂去问滑子与谋杀案
suggesting that I had Rusty ask Slider questions
-相关的问题吗 -他当然是这么认为的
- regarding the murder? - Of course he is.
你想我解释两遍
Do you want me to go over all this twice,
还是我们直接去找泰勒
or should we go straight to Taylor?
该死
Holy crap!
发现有害恶意软件
怎么了
What?
无法撤消
无法撤消 无法撤消
"Can't undo." "Can't undo"?!
无法撤消
无法撤消
"Can't undo"?!
无法撤消
"Can't undo"?!
副队 发生什么事了
Lieutenant, what is going on?
马上去关掉队长的电脑
Shut down the captain's computer right now.
各位 关掉你们的电脑
Everyone, shut down your computers.
迈克 立刻告诉我到底发生了什么事
Mike, tell me exactly what's going on right now.
克丽斯塔的电脑里有个间谍程序
Christa's laptop has spyware
把我的电脑感染了
that infected my own computer,
这个程序有可能潜入到
And there's a chance it could be inside
全洛杉矶警局网络里了
the entire L.A.P.D. network.
有人监控克丽斯塔吗
Christa had someone spying on her?
是的 而现在因为我 警局所有人都被监视了
Yes, and thanks to me, spying on all of us.
你好
Yes.
我是重案组的迈克尔·陶副队长
Lieutenant Michael Tao, major crimes.
我需要你紧急切断洛杉矶警局的内部网络
I need an immediate shut down of the entire L.A.P.D. Intranet.
马上 对
Immediate! Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, man...
你先是让洛杉矶警局断网了
First you take the L.A.P.D. Offline.
现在你又告诉我
Now you're telling me the prosecution
冷血杀手一案的审理受到影响了吗
of a cold-blooded killer is in jeopardy?
我不明白为什么采访滑子
I don't understand why interviewing Slider
会有这么大的麻烦
was such a big deal.
因为负责这件案子的警探
Because you're the son of the supervising detective
是你母亲
on this particular case.
辩护律师称你是被派去审问嫌犯
And the defense claims you were sent to question the suspect
有关爱丽丝谋杀一案 为了让滑子
in Alice's murder in order to circumvent Slider's
放弃保持沉默的基本权利
constitutional right to remain silent.
那只是个无心之过
It was an innocent mistake.
拉什蒂完全不知道他踏进了
Rusty had no idea he was bumping up against
法律的灰色地带
such a gray area of the law.
不是灰色地带
It's not gray.
一旦刑事被告要求请律师后
Family members of L.A.P.D. officers are not allowed
洛杉矶警官的家属
to interact with criminal defendants
就不允许接触他们
once they've asked for an attorney.
安德莉亚 这事会引起什么后果
Andrea, what kind of blowback are we looking at here?
辩护律师希望法官审视拉什蒂
The defense wants the judge to review Rusty's conversation
跟滑子对话时的视频或笔记
with Slider and any recordings or transcript he may have made.
-什么 -那没什么
- What? - That's nothing.
你只是去问滑子关于爱丽丝的事
You just went to see Slider to ask him about Alice
弄清她的真名而已 对吧
and find out her real name, right?
是的 但他坚持
Well, y-yes, but -- but first he insisted
要我先听他关于本案的叙述
that I-I get his version of the murder.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你要去见滑子
you were going to see Slider?
你当时很忙 我又刚看完了
You were busy, and I-I just finished watching
他的供述视频 各位
his confession -- and hey, hey, guys.
罪犯有权利 没错 但媒体也有啊
Criminals have rights, yes, but so does the press.
第一修正案...
The first amendment states --
我可不会跟你讨论宪法问题
I am not going to talk about the constitution with you.
好了 霍布斯 我写邮件给惩教局的局长
All right, Hobbs, I will e-mail the correctional service's chief
拿访问的录像 用我的手♥机♥发
for video of the visitation from my phone
因为我们的网络不能用了
Because I cannot use our network.
- 该死 -你不用等
- Damn it! - You don't have to wait.
我告诉过你们了 我用手♥机♥
I told you, I videoed my interview
拍下了对滑子的访谈
with Slider on my phone.
我现在就可以给你们看
I could just show you guys right now.
别 停下 别放视频
No! Stop! Don't play that video.
队长和我不能听
The captain and I cannot hear that.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表