剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
正在教堂停车场里瞎转
at the church parking lot.
但他在埃米尔被释放后一直都不是一个人
But he's not been lonely since Emile's release.
那里来来回♥回♥有一百多人
There's been over 100 people that have come and gone.
一个杀♥警♥牧师有可能安排好
A reverend cop killer could've arranged a hit
其中任何一人去做这事 头儿
through any one of them, ma'am.
是啊 就像他设计谋杀了格雷副检察官
Yeah, like he arranged the murder of DDA Gray
而他自己人却在镇上一样
when he was away at county.
队长 我有个小小提议
Captain, a delicate proposition.
既然我们在调查埃米尔死的时候
Since we're checking people's alibis
每个人的不在场证明
for when Emile died,
我们最终可能还是得问
our last good question might be,
马可·希克曼那时在哪里
where was Mark Hickman?
你知道
You know...
我还是觉得艾米最有可能
I really think Amy has the best chance
从马可那里套出话来
of getting anything out of Mark.
她是这里唯一一位他私下里不认识的人
Um, she's the only one here who he doesn't know personally.
我晚点还有些事要跟你谈谈呢
And you and I have things to discuss later.
好吧 艾米
All right, Amy.
首先 告诉希克曼 埃米尔自杀了
First, tell Hickman that Emile killed himself.
当他说这是谋杀的时候
When he argues it was murder,
就询问他的不在场证明
ask for his alibi.
-好的 队长 -谢谢
- Will do, captain. - Thank you.
佛陀对他店里有那么多辆无主的车
What does Buddha say about all these cars in his shop
是怎么解释的
with no owners?
这些车没有一辆是被报失窃的
None of the vehicles were reported stolen,
其中一些车辆被替换的零件...
and some of the parts that were replaced were of...
还来源不明
dubious origin.
那你可能会惊讶地得知
And you might be surprised to learn
这些车都是捐给救赎社区教堂的
that all those cars were charitable donations
慈善物品
to the Salvation Community Church,
佛陀他们这伙人是在修车以便重新出♥售♥
and Buddha and his team were repairing them for resale.
请坐
Take a seat.
请坐
Take a seat.
这是要干什么 埃米尔在哪里
Now what's this about? Where's Emile?
埃米尔 他是你的好朋友吗
Emile -- he's a good friend of yours?
我们小时候 很多人总是找他的麻烦
When we were kids, people used to mess around with him.
小轻松埃米尔 他的外表很柔弱
Easy Emile, he was soft on the outside.
所以我总是帮他 后来他去贩毒了
So I stood up for him. Then he got into drugs.
而我去修车 就不经常见面了
I got into cars. Didn't see him around as much.
即使你们在同一个帮派里吗
Even though you were in the same gang?
不 不 我从来没有真正加入过
No, no, I was never jumped in.
我更像是个帮派边缘人士
I was more like gang-adjacent.
当然了 我现在是个虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Of course, now I'm a devout Christian.
是啊 吸大♥麻♥的虔诚教♥徒♥
Yeah. With a prescription for pot.
好搞笑啊
It's kind of funny.
一个名叫佛陀的人却要寻求上帝
Guy named Buddha finding Jesus.
是啊 是啊 他找到上帝了 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, he found Jesus, all right.
肯定是在他给车修建的那些暗格里
Found him in one of those secret compartments
-找到上帝的 -如果你们已经分道扬镳了
- he builds into cars. - Why did you put up Emile
那埃米尔出狱的时候
when he got out of prison,
你为什么要给他提供帮助呢
if you two went your separate ways?
听着 他回到我们的社区之后
Look, it wasn't like there was exactly a welcoming party
并没有什么人欢迎他
for him returning back to the neighborhood.
所以我想 我还是帮帮他吧
So I figured, I'd put him up for a bit.
他在哪里啊
Yo, where is he?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
你们还要这样耍我多久啊
Yo, how long you gonna keep doing this?
我需要请律师吗
Do I have to get a lawyer?
因为当有人给我宣读权利的时候
'cause when people read me my rights,
-我就有点焦虑 -你要我们逮捕你吗
- I get a little antsy. - You want us to arrest you?
逮捕我♥干♥吗
For what?
听着 昨天 我见到埃米尔了
Look, yesterday, I saw Emile.
他大概是两点左右来的
He came around the job around 2:00,
问我要点钱 我就给他了
asking for some money -- and I gave it to him.
怎么 他拿那钱干了什么蠢事吗
What? He did something stupid with it?
这个嘛 就取决于你觉得什么叫蠢事了
Well, that depends on what you think of as stupid.
我们昨晚在你家发现了埃米尔的尸体
We found Emile in your house early last night, dead,
身边有一支针管
with a needle next to him.
埃米尔死了 因为吸毒吗 不
Emile dead? From dope? No.
不 我不相信
No, I don't believe it.
是吗 你最好还是相信吧
Yeah? Well, you better believe it.
埃米尔死了 你知道他的海♥洛♥因♥
Emile is dead, and do you have any idea
可能是从哪里弄来的吗
where his heroin might've come from?
不 不 我不知道任何海♥洛♥因♥的事
No. No, I don't know anything about any heroin.
你每周日都去救赎社区服务吗
You drive in Sundays for services at Salvation Community?
有没有从你的牧师那里拿一点纯正的毒品
Pick up a little uncut dope from your minister?
然后留给你那喜欢顺手牵羊的朋友
And then leave it for your snitching friend
让他注射而亡呢
to shoot up?
塔米卡·韦弗 你认识她吗
Tamika Weaver. You know her?
是以前社区里的熟人吧
From the old neighborhood?
埃米尔对塔米卡说了一些
Emile tell Tamika stuff
你不希望别人知道的事吧
you didn't want anyone to know?
比如里斯警官被谋杀的时候
Like where you were when
你在什么地方之类的
Officer Reese was murdered?
看来这将是漫长的一天
I see this is gonna be a long day.
我还是请律师吧 这样如何
Let's get the lawyers in here. How 'bout that?
-队长 坏消息 -又发生枪击了吗
- Oh, uh, captain. Bad news. - Another shooting?
不 不 我标记了她的名字
No, no, I, uh, I left a flag on her name.
拉什蒂的母亲被好莱坞逮捕了
Rusty's mother's just been arrested by Hollywood.
她正开着她男友在武装抢劫中开过的车
Driving the car her boyfriend used in the armed robbery.
我的老天
Oh, my god.
还能再出什么事吗
What else can go wrong?
塔米卡的葬礼明天才举♥行♥
Tamika's funeral isn't till tomorrow.
你看起来...很累
And, uh, you look...Tired.
也许你该回到你的船上去
Maybe you should head back to your boat.
我没法回去
Can't.
每次这个案子又一次引起热议
Every time this case gets hot again,
我老婆总会禁止我回家
my wife ends up banishing me to the house.
因为她不想去想象
Because she doesn't like thinking about
你和蕾切尔·格雷
you and Rachel Gray?
我也不想去想蕾切尔
I don't like thinking about Rachel either.
但我控制不了自己 我老婆知道
But I can't help it. My wife knows it.
我们一起呆了几周 然后几个月到一年
We go a few weeks, a few months, a year,
突然这个案子又冒出来了 她总是说
and this case pops up and suddenly, she's all,
你怎么能对我们的婚姻做出这样的事情
"How could you have done this to us?
你选择了一个死去的女人而不是我
You're choosing a dead woman over me."
还没反应过来呢 我就已经被扫地出门了
Before you know it, I'm out on my ass till we make up.
清洗 冲掉泡沫 如此反复
Wash, rinse, repeat.
你找我就是来聊我的婚姻的吗
Did you hunt me down to talk about my marriage?
不
No.
我是来告诉你埃米尔昨晚死了
I'm here to tell you Emile died last night.
该死的
Ah, damn it.
你们还是放他走了对吗
You guys had to let him go, huh?
-他是被谋杀的吗 -毒品注射过量
- Was he murdered? - u202dOverdosed.
过量 胡说八道 他才不会过量
Overdosed, bullshit. He didn't overdose.
-莫拉斯医生说 -是杀人牧师杀了他
- Dr. Morales said that - Reverend trigger had emile killed.
埃米尔在自己注射毒品时
Daniel Price was in the church...
不 我跟你说 肯定是他指使的
No. I'm telling you, he ordered it.
丹尼尔·普莱斯在教堂里 他兄弟也在
while emile was shooting himself up and so was his brother.
你们在圣坛里找到了那把枪
You found the gun at his altar.
-而且他们都有天衣无缝的 -听我说
- And they both have airtight - Listen to me!
你们还需要什么
What more do you need?
你们觉得普莱斯会突然屈服
Do you think Price is just suddenly gonna break down
然后把那第三个人招出来吗
and name the third man?
你都不能确定是不是有第三个人在车里
You don't even know if there was a third guy in that car.
不 我确定有 只是我没法证明
Yes, I do know. I do! I just can't prove it.
埃米尔在哪被杀的 在佛陀家里吗
Where did Emile get killed? At Buddha's house?
看来是的
Yeah.
既然你这么确定是谋杀 我来问问你
Since you're sure it was murder, let me ask.
你昨天下午那个时间段在哪里
Where were you yesterday afternoon between the hours --
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表