剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It was...
真的很残忍♥ 非常可怕
It was brutal. It was horrible.
即便他目击了 他还是没有报♥警♥
And yet, somehow he managed not to call 9-1-1.
你能提供其他细节
Can you corroborate this story
证明这份口供的真实性吗
with any other details?
克丽斯塔的电脑被打翻在地上
Christa's computer got hit sideways on the floor.
然后 你
Uh, and later... you --
你把电脑捡了起来 然后 你们找到了
You picked the computer up, and then, uh, you found,
当你回到桌旁 发现了间谍程序
Uh, when you were at your desk, you found the spyware,
你大叫 无法撤销 无法撤销
you shouted, "Can't undo, can't undo!"
我是说 我全都录下来了
I mean, I have it all recorded.
好吧 我录下了过去三个月里
Okay, look, um, I recorded everything she did
她做的所有事情 好吗
for the last three months, all right?
都放在一个文件里 有密♥码♥保护
It's all on a file, it's password-protected.
-我现在就需要那些记录 -等等
-I need that recording right now. -Hold on.
马尔科姆在帮你们 他有谋杀的视频
Malcolm's helping you. He has video of the murder.
所以不会有针对间谍程序的起诉 完毕
So no charges on the spyware. Period.
首先 一共有多少
First, how many are there?
多少 多少什么
How many? How many what?
里奇先生用间谍程序感染了多少台电脑
How many computers did Mr. Rich infect with the spyware?
他看了多少没穿衣服的模特
How many models is he still watching undress?
你想跟警方达成协议 有一位检察官正等着你
You want a deal? We have a deputy D.A. Waiting.
但首先 你得列出所有
But first, you need to make a list
电脑被你监视的人员名单
of all the people you were spying on.
必须列出所有人的名字
And the list needs to be complete.
哪怕只漏了一个人的名字
You leave out even one person's name,
这份协议就会无效
and the deal's off.
42个女人
42 women?!
他都干了好几年了
This has been going on for years!
我不想用他提供的证供
I don't want to use his statement of facts,
这个人不配跟我们达成协议
because this guy shouldn't have a deal.
我们必须得起诉他
He needs to be prosecuted.
但罪名不是杀害克丽斯塔
Well, not for killing Christa.
如果他目睹了谋杀 他肯定不可能犯案
If he watched the murder, obviously he didn't commit it.
而且他暗示是前男友做的
And he's implicated the ex-boyfriend.
不是吧 除了这个变♥态♥马尔科姆的推断
Come on. We have nothing else on Mr. Hammerhead
我们没有任何关于铁头兄的证据
except this Malcolm pervert?
他声称记录了谋杀过程的视频
The video he claims to have of the murder
是非法录制的
was made illegally,
辩方律师会要求不使用该证据
And the defense is going to try to exclude it.
巡警查看了附近的监控摄像头
Patrol checked security cameras in the area.
没有证据能推♥翻♥菲力克斯的不在场证明
No footage that would break Felix's alibi.
这里还有一点给你们预备警员培训的
And here's a little extra instruction to go along
额外补充指导
with your reserve officer training.
你看到那边那个灰色的东西了吗
You see that gray thing over there?
那是台电♥话♥
That's a phone.
这是一只鞋
This... is a shoe.
它们仍然是警♥察♥最棒的工具
They are still the best tools that police officer has.
我们需要扩大搜索范围
We need to widen the search.
朝哪个方向呢 教授
To where, professor?
狄龙拿着个咖啡杯
Dillon is holding a coffee cup.
洛杉矶咖啡店
Caffeino Angeleno.
如果他昨天早上上班路上
Aha, and if he stopped by one of their locations
进过他们其中一间店
on his way into work yesterday morning...
好线索 队长
Great call, captain.
这些照片来自我的相机 我会跟进的
These pictures are from my camera. I'll follow up.
来吧 霍布斯
Come on, Hobbs.
我们来谈一谈协议的事
Let's just go through with the deal.
好吧 这边
Fine. Here.
马尔科姆写下了所有带密♥码♥保护的文件的
Malcolm wrote down the names and passwords
名称和密♥码♥
for all his protected files.
如果他的口供属实
If his statement of facts holds up,
那他会被无罪释放
I guess he goes free.
希望我们最后不要后悔价开高了
Hope we don't end up with buyer's remorse.
好吧 巴斯 搜索"克丽斯塔在家"
Okay, Buzz, look for the folder "Christa at home,"
密♥码♥ 里奇摄影 全部小写
Password, "Richpics", all lowercase.
霍布斯说得对
Hobbs is right.
我不敢相信我们要放走这个变♥态♥的马尔科姆
I can't believe this Malcolm pervert just walks.
安迪 我们得先逮捕
Andy, first we have to arrest the person
谋杀了克丽斯塔·库克的人
who murdered Christa Cook.
然后再处理这个人♥渣♥
Then we take care of the dirtbag later.
好吧 这里有三个月的视频文件
Okay, so there are three months of video files here.
我要打开谋杀当日上午的一段
I'm opening one from the morning of the murder.
我听到了 琦拉
I hear you, Chella.
等我写完这封邮件 好吗
Just let me finish this e-mail, all right?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
完全看不到这个人的脸
Uhh. Can't even see the guy's face.
通过运动裤也没法认出他的身份
And you can't make a positive I.D. from sweatpants, either.
他说是克丽斯塔的前男友干的
And yet he says it was Christa's ex-boyfriend.
有可能 肯定是个男人
It could be. It's definitely a guy.
好吧
Okay. Well...
这个协议真是"太值了"
That was a terrific use of the deal-making process.
现在 来处理下一段视频引起的麻烦吧
And now, on to my next video crisis.
希望结果能比这个好
Hope it turns out better than this one.
再放一次 巴斯
Play it again, Buzz.
也许里奇听到了一些我们没听见的
Maybe Rich heard something that we didn't.
我听见了 琦拉
I hear you, Chella.
这么说 有人未经允许
So -- so some guy illegally recorded 42 women
非法摄录了42名女性
without their permission,
而我在已认罪凶手的要求下拍摄
and I videoed a confessed killer at his request,
结果是我有麻烦吗
and I'm the one in trouble?
就跟格鲁夫法官说实话
Just tell, uh, Judge Grove the truth.
他在视频里听到的...
And what he hears on the video -- oh.
视频里的内容
What hears on the video will lead him
会让他做出正确决定 祝你好运
to the right decision. Good luck.
她让她的狗等待 然后
She just tells her dog to wait and then,
她去开门的时候 距离就太远了
when she gets to the door, she's too far away.
莫拉斯医生说袭击过后
Well, Dr. Morales said she couldn't talk
以及打911时 她都无法说话
after the attack, and during the 9-1-1 call,
-她的肺部充满了... -血液
- her lungs were filling up with... - With blood, I know.
但是在马尔科姆对克丽斯塔拍摄了三个月
But there's three months of Christa in Malcolm's files.
巴斯 把电脑拿到监控室去
Buzz, take this computer into electronics and set it up.
我要重新看一下克丽斯塔的对话
I need to review Christa's conversations.
为什么 如果录像不能被法庭采纳
Why? If the video turns out to be inadmissible,
而且女孩儿在临死时也没有说话
and the girl didn't speak while she was dying...
她什么时候说话不重要 局长
It doesn't matter when she spoke, chief.
她需要有人倾听
She needs someone to listen to her.
失陪 迈克
Excuse me. Mike.
克丽斯塔·库克
我很好奇 贝克先生
Out of curiosity, Mr. Beck,
你到底打算跟多少谋杀案扯上关系
in how many murder trials do you intend to be a participant?
先生 法官大人 我真不知道跟滑子谈话
Sir, your honor, I-I had no idea that talking to Slider
是会影响到案件的审理
is something that would interfere with this --
让我最后一次告诉你 会影响的
Well, let me be the last to tell you, it was.
辩护律师称你是作为
The defense alleges you spoke to Slider
警方的人去跟滑子谈话的
as an agent of the police.
-你是吗 -不是 法官大人
- Were you? - No, your honor,
我甚至没告诉任何人我要这么做
I didn't even tell anyone I was going to do this.
为什么不说 那你收集
Well, why not? What's this collection
女无名氏38号♥的材料干什么
on Jane Doe No.38 all about?
我是个记者 有自己的视频博客
I'm a journalist. I-I have my own vlog.
跟播客有点儿像 叫做"身份"
It's kind of like a podcast, called "Identity,"
我的第一篇报道是想要查出
And my first story is an attempt to learn
女无名氏38号♥的真名
Jane Doe No.38's real name.
看起来你能获得关于此案的大量信息
It looks like you had significant access to this case.
是你鼓动这位年轻人的吗
Did you encourage this young man?
因为传统新闻媒体已经开始忽视你了吗
Because traditional news outlets were ignoring you?
远非如此
Far from it.
目前 大众非常同情本案受害人
Right now, I have an incredibly sympathetic victim.
谁知道揭示她的过去会揭露出什么问题呢
Who knows what opening up her past would reveal?
我没有意向这么做
I have no interest in doing that.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表