剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I was putting your story on --
是不是因为 你喜欢男人
Was that because, in your little homo brain,
你以为 等我出来 也许会和你有点什么
you thought, when I got out, maybe I'd give you a thrill?
我喜欢女人
Oh! I like girls.
你是挺像的 但是 想都别想
You're close, but unh-unh. Forget it.
我不是这个意思
That is never what I wanted.
也许你只是喜欢勾引人
Well, maybe you just hustle people.
在他们满足你的需要之后再踢开
Drop them after you get what you need.
就像你对爱丽丝的哥哥那样
Like you did to Alice's brother.
-我没这么对古斯 -你没有
- I didn't do that to Gus. - You didn't?
你是这么对我的 你这婊♥子♥
Well, you did it to me, you little bitch.
-我想你要起床了 -是的
- I think you wanted to get up. - u202dYeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
基本上好
Mostly.
那 别忘了今天晚上的圣诞派对
So, don't forget about the Christmas party tonight.
-我不会的 -好的
- I won't. - u202dOkay.
好的
Right.
我知道这有点吓人
I know it feels creepy,
像是什么恐怖片的道具
And it looks like something out of a horror show,
但是看过了这位女士
but after reviewing the last three years
过去三年的医疗记录
of this woman's medical records,
我基本可以确定死因是
I am fairly certain that the cause of death
乳腺癌转移
was metastatic breast cancer.
没有谋杀的可能吗
No possibility of murder?
在这种程度的腐♥败♥下 很难确定
With this kind of decay, it is tough to determine.
但可以确定的是
But I can tell you,
她没有被勒 被打 被枪击
she wasn't strangled, beaten, or shot.
就是这样了吗
That's it?
不好意思
Sorry.
这就是几个月不去
This is what happens when you put off
看病理医生的结果
seeing your pathologist for a few months.
布拉德·鲍威尔有一个弟弟 叫赖安
Brad Powell has a younger brother, Ryan,
就是我们要找的那个人
who we're trying to locate,
最近和他老婆分居了
recently separated from his wife.
而且不在她给他找的临时住所里面
was not at the temporary address she had for him.
他有电♥话♥吗
Does he have a phone?
打不通 他开着一辆比较老款的吉普
It's offline. And he drives an older model Jeep,
所以没有安吉星这种远程追踪系统
so there's no remote tracking, like Onstar.
他妈妈死了几个月了 兄弟俩都失踪了
Mom's dead for months, both brothers are missing.
我不喜欢这样 我也是
I don't like it. Me either.
我正在想
I wonder...
赖安·鲍威尔的妻子在哪
Where is Ryan Powell's wife?
你知道的 我不能待太久
You know, I can't stay long.
我不知道我还能告诉你们什么
I don't know what I could tell you anyway.
你们觉得赖安怎么了
What do you think happened to Ryan?
我们都不知道
Um, we don't know.
我们已经在努力寻找兄弟俩了
But we're trying very hard to locate both brothers.
你们在找赖安和布拉德吗
You're looking for Ryan and Brad?
是的 这有什么好惊讶的吗
Yes. Why is that surprising?
因为自从四年前我和赖恩认识以来
Because they haven't had anything to do with each other
他们俩就基本没有什么来往了
since before Ryan and I met four years ago.
我非常确定 至少这件事
I am pretty sure that's the one thing
赖安是不会骗我的
Ryan didn't lie about.
以前我碰到的那些骗子...
The dishonesty I have dealt with...
你们根本无法想象
you have no idea.
鲍威尔女士 最后一次
When was the last time
你见到或者和你丈夫交谈时什么时候
you saw or spoke to your husband, Ms. Powell?
两周前 我们一起去离婚仲裁的时候
We went to divorce mediation together two weeks back.
我们应该在三天前去第二次的
And we were supposed to meet again three days ago,
但是赖恩放了我的鸽子
but Ryan blew it off.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
他到现在都没有回复我的消息
He hasn't returned my messages,
但是我能肯定的是
But I am pretty sure
他还在为了那件换车的事情抓狂
he's still pissed about the whole car swap.
换车
Car swap?
赖安的快乐和骄傲就是
Ryan's pride and joy is
那辆樱桃红的94年产的切诺基
a cherry red 1994 Cherokee.
我的车是2014年雷克萨斯ES系列
My car is a 2014 Lexus ES.
因为我要为我的餐馆拉货
And because I haul things for my catering business,
所以仲裁员觉得我应该得到他那辆吉普
the mediator thought I should get the Jeep,
赖安应该得到我那辆几乎全新的车
Ryan should get my almost brand-new car.
霍华德局长
Chief Howard,
那辆雷克萨斯有远程追踪的功能
that Lexus has remote-tracking capability.
我现在立刻启动飞机去追踪
I'll get airships on it right now.
只要他还在开车
That's if he's still driving the car.
或者即便他死在车后备箱里了
Or if he's dead in the trunk.
我应该和他们一起去
I should go with.
医生并没有同意
Not according to your doctor.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
别这样
Don't.
布拉德 你要带我去哪
Brad, u202dwhere are you taking me?
谢谢你的回电
Thanks for calling back.
下午三点刚好
3 P.M. is perfect.
你知道那个地址的 我们到时见
You know the address, so I'll see you then.
还记得我们曾经经常说起的架构吗
Remember when we used to talk structure?
回到那个我们要成为鲍氏兄弟的时候
Back when we were gonna be the Powell Brothers?
现在 我依然是个不怎么样的司机
Now, I'm still a terrible driver,
所以最好系上安全带
so better buckle up.
我们总是会说一个完美的结尾
We always said the perfect ending
是既要有惊喜又要是必然发生的
had to be both surprising and inevitable.
我想你来体验下被恐惧吓到
I want you to be both shocked by the horror but
但是又参与其中的感觉
anticipating it, too.
所以 为了避免你偷瞄
So, to keep you from peeking...
看这个
See?
里面用胶带都贴好了
There's duct tape on the inside.
所有摄制问题都归结到了前期准备上了
All production problems boil down to proper preparation.
尤其是当你只有一次性预算的时候
Especially when you're on a one-take budget,
就像我们现在这样
like us.
这是我在楼上找到的
I found these upstairs.
理查德·盖尔戴的同款
The same kind that Richard Gere wears.
我敢保证
Take my word for it.
我看起来很厉害
I look awesome.
这里是重案组 10号♥机
This is Air 10, Major Crimes.
请注意 雷克萨斯就在你后面
Be advised. Your Lexus is back online
正朝着西好莱坞大道驶去
And heading towards West Hollywood.
雷·查尔斯 是不是有点勒
Hey, Ray Charles, is that too tight?
我可不想你丢了你的手指
I don't want you losing any fingers.
我很好
I'm okay.
其实
Actually...
现在我们又回到了以前一起拍摄的时候
Now that we're back in the process again,
这让我觉得我应该也可以
it's kind of making me wish
成为影片制♥作♥过程中的一部分
I could be a part of editing it all together.
我不是想揽功劳
Not that I'd want to take any credit,
但是 你是对的
But, uh... You were right.
这个 这个确实是我们一直梦寐以求的
This is -- it is exactly what we always dreamed of.
而你用自己的方式找到了继续的勇气
And you somehow found the courage to follow through.
当然 我能从你之前给我的短片里
Of course, I can see from what you have showed me
看到你是怎么把他们串联起来的
How -- how it all strings together.
非常的明确
So specific.
我不知道 我可能已经没什么用了
I don't know. Maybe I'm useless.
或者就是看着整件事情
Still, to see the whole thing
来个临时加分什么的 老兄
And to temp the score! Dude! Oh!
还记得当初我怎么给我们的电影增色的吗
Do you remember how well I would temp our movies?
你是认真的吗 赖安
Do you really mean that, Ryan?
是的
Yeah.
我当然是认真的
Of course I mean it.
我其实一直都理解的
I always meant it.
我只是不知道我们要如何开始
I just couldn't figure out how we'd get started.
我早就应该知道你会想出办法的
I should have known you'd find a way.
12号♥机已经找到嫌疑犯的车了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表